Chris Angel a Man possesed by a Demon or a Demon in a Man's body?

What he/it really is?

• Total voters

nyeleman

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't believe what HE is doing is real but I do believe that there are people that can do this...

Actually true

magicians are just conmen but theres really weird things that have happened that boggle even scientific minds. The cases I know of weird stuff is the doll in japan which scientists are still studying till this day with hair that continually grows. Even weirder is the flying monk who ironically was witnessed by scientists

Upgrade Dave

Rising Star
Registered
These niggas bring down the curve.
Next there'll be a thread about how tough a wrestler is because of how much ass he kicks on tv.

thundarr

Support BGOL
Registered
you have money to spend on a magician in this economy?
abra cadamnbra:smh::smh::smh::lol::lol:

bruh this is my first real vacation outside of the military and my girl wanted to go to vegas. she wanted to see a show. believe has magic for me and circue du sole for her. not that expensive when you go during the week. the weekend will kill you though

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Actually true

magicians are just conmen but theres really weird things that have happened that boggle even scientific minds. The cases I know of weird stuff is the doll in japan which scientists are still studying till this day with hair that continually grows. Even weirder is the flying monk who ironically was witnessed by scientists

No, it is NOT true. These are just things you have heard. And believed. Just as gullible.

And why does the OP have such a strong homosexual fascination?

metaphysiks

Star
Registered
If it goes against the laws of physics, then it is not real.

I don't believe someone can survive being driven on by a Steamroller and I don't believe anyone can Walk through a window either but just because it doesnt make sense to me who am i to say that its not possible?...now Levitation i believe is possible...It's not really that farfetched to me..When it comes to spirituality you can't put a cap on the experiences that may happen...i believe if you cultivate enough chi or energy or cultivate your Spirit enough anything is possible....

metaphysiks

Star
Registered
Actually true

When dealing with Spirit a lot of things are possible but its not something to be discussed...You cant convince somebody like that especially with their mind made up already..It's something they have to experience

J Storm

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't believe someone can survive being driven on by a Steamroller and I don't believe anyone can Walk through a window either but just because it doesnt make sense to me who am i to say that its not possible?...now Levitation i believe is possible...It's not really that farfetched to me..When it comes to spirituality you can't put a cap on the experiences that may happen...i believe if you cultivate enough chi or energy or cultivate your Spirit enough anything is possible....

Levitation is possible when confined to the laws of Physics. But don't believe that there's some dude in India or China who can levitate simply by using his thoughts. All those videos you see on Youtube of people pushing people or starting fires have all been proven to be "parlor tricks". Just like Christians with their Stigmata.

When it comes to the application of real Chi or Prana Energy, Levitation is merely an esoteric term for "Elevation" on a Mental Plane or Thinking Outside of the Box.

nyeleman

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No, it is NOT true. These are just things you have heard. And believed. Just as gullible.

It's called the Okiku Doll , before you dispute it do your research because it's hair has been tested by japanese scientists.Unless you want to dispute scientists even from Oxford then ..

metaphysiks

Star
Registered
Levitation is possible when confined to the laws of Physics. But don't believe that there's some dude in India or China who can levitate simply by using his thoughts. All those videos you see on Youtube of people pushing people or starting fires have all been proven to be "parlor tricks". Just like Christians with their Stigmata.

When it comes to the application of real Chi or Prana Energy, Levitation is merely an esoteric term for "Elevation" on a Mental Plane or Thinking Outside of the Box.

This is the Levitation I'm speaking of...

Levitation n : the phenomenon or ability of a person or thing to rise into the air and float in apparent defiance of gravity by apparently supernatural

I hear you about the Law of Physics but when talking about Spirituality there are somethings that Science can't explain just yet...I think there are people that can Levitate but I don't think those people are even interested in displaying that power publicly in the first place...In Yoga, if you practice devoutly you can gain siddhis or supernatural powers...The thing is gaining them are looked at as roadblocks to attaining Liberation or Enlightenment and in most lineages, if you gained such powers you weren't supposed to display them in public anyway...I've heard stories that people have told me that while practicing privately they witnessed their Guru levitating but what is a story?..The most you can do is trust the person is telling you the truth...It's one of those things most people would have to see to believe...i think to do something like Levitation would probably require a Deep State of Meditation like Samadhi where thoughts aren't even involved since they tend limit the human in the first place...A state of No-Mind...To witness somebody Levitating you would have to be really lucky or be on the spiritual path yourself and somehow get in contact with people that have cultivated a high level of Chi or prana...This is even harder because there are a lot of fakes out there too but like i said you would probably have to see it up close to believe it

Last edited:

KILLER

Potential Star
Registered

You fucking Idiot! Have heard? Try to do some shit like that,and you'll see Bitch! You are the Homo.

NOW GTFOH and better BELIEVE your ass that your MAMA is a WITCH flying in a broom every night after I FUCK HER ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:yes:

CREATOR

Potential Star
Registered
Jesus said "You too can do great things, even greater"
...Or something like that.

Translation: You are all on my genitals for the miracles I perform.... when you can do the same damn thing! Stand down!

But in this day and age, if you are one of the ones that use a portion of the dormant 90% of your brain capacity, people call you a demon or witch.
People are comfortable with their limitations.
They are content knowing that they CAN NOT perform certain tasks.

Whether you believe you can or you cant... YOURE RIGHT!

BVF

Star
Registered

Come on dude.....Y'all niggas in here actin like y'all are really educated....

Nigga, you MIGHT have taken ONE Physics class in your whole life, yet you know what all of the "laws of physics" are and what is and isn't possible

And even back then when you got a C in high school Physics, QUANTUM Physics didn't even take hold yet...

Blunt

Rising Star
Registered
It's SHOWBIZ!!!! You're not supposed to KNOW how the illusions and tricks are pulled off. That's the point. You're supposed to be "dazzled" and entertained. Good grief, how dumb can people get??

harry_houdini.jpg

ICEBURG SLIM

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
His magic is the last demon any muthafucka need be concerned about...

The ones shooting any and everybody would be a higher class of demons in my book, along with the lying ass muthafuckas.

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
Hey, have him bound to a chair (by me) and have some sulpheric acid poured over his munkey azz, see if he can escape that?:hmm:

Criptonite187

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
David balain be doin some serious shit...live infront of people..street magic....I don't think there's an explanation for the shit he does...only he knows how he does it

KILLER

Potential Star
Registered
Man,I dare everyone here to try to levitate as he does! :yes:

forget passing through walls,forget being smashed by a steem roller,just EXPLAIN how the fuck can he levitate in front of everybody.

just for that shit he is ouuta this world!
:cool:

KILLER

Potential Star
Registered
Why would you expect a non-professional, wannabe illusionist to be able to do ANYTHING as well as a TOP-NOTCH professional??? :confused:

My point here,is that there is NO "logical" explanation for what he does.

Come on now,there is no such thing as "amateurs" or "professionals" Levitators!

besides he doesn't only levitate but flies from one building to another.

he is the only one able to do it. :yes:

Why is so hard to understand that?,if you are(the audience people)watching it with your own eyes!

Last edited:

J Storm

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is the Levitation I'm speaking of...

Levitation n : the phenomenon or ability of a person or thing to rise into the air and float in apparent defiance of gravity by apparently supernatural

I hear you about the Law of Physics but when talking about Spirituality there are somethings that Science can't explain just yet...I think there are people that can Levitate but I don't think those people are even interested in displaying that power publicly in the first place...In Yoga, if you practice devoutly you can gain siddhis or supernatural powers...The thing is gaining them are looked at as roadblocks to attaining Liberation or Enlightenment and in most lineages, if you gained such powers you weren't supposed to display them in public anyway...I've heard stories that people have told me that while practicing privately they witnessed their Guru levitating but what is a story?..The most you can do is trust the person is telling you the truth...It's one of those things most people would have to see to believe...i think to do something like Levitation would probably require a Deep State of Meditation like Samadhi where thoughts aren't even involved since they tend limit the human in the first place...A state of No-Mind...To witness somebody Levitating you would have to be really lucky or be on the spiritual path yourself and somehow get in contact with people that have cultivated a high level of Chi or prana...This is even harder because there are a lot of fakes out there too but like i said you would probably have to see it up close to believe it

How do you know the people who your getting this information from were not TRICKED by people who know how to do tricks like Chris Angel or David Blaine? At one time I use to believe that people could do this. I heard stories from people who I knew who said they saw Documentaries and Magicians do it. Because THEY did not know how the trick was done, they attributed it to some kind of Supernatural force. The person performing the trick plays into the spectators naiveté by telling them that it's all done by taping into the "inner self" and that with constant meditation, they too can do this. They all say this... Even the Magicians who get exposed like Blaine and Angel.

A few years ago, I saw a documentary on Levitation produced by the BBC and in it, they exposed the Gurus, the Shamans, the Swamis, the Yogis, the Houguns, the Obos, the Sufis and all the so-called Spiritual Masters who claimed they had the power to levitate. They would ask them to do something on Live Camera and all of the sudden they get shook saying they have to prepare. Next thing you know they do the Trick at the same spot all the time.

It is impossible for a Human, without any magnetic attachment to their body, to physically Levitate with out it being an Illusion. Its the Illusion that Really makes people believe, not the perceived FACT that someone is really Floating in the air. Seeing with the physical eyes is not always knowing.

J Storm

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

he is the only one able to do it. :yes:

Why is so hard to understand that?,if you are(the audience people)watching it with your own eyes!

This thread has been going on for days.. You still haven't researched how Chris Angel did that Trick yet?

THERE IS A LOGICAL EXPLANATION FOR IT!

Rocky Miavia

LORD OF THE BOARD
BGOL Investor
Fuck the laws of physics! There are things in this world that people will never understand. Especially small-minded people who refuse to believe in anything beyond what they can see.:hmm:

Blunt

Rising Star
Registered

If you're a professional illusionist there certainly IS!!!

That's because it's a TRICK, and not actual levitation, fool. Do you think people are really sawed in half too???

So you think he can actually FLY??? :smh:

he is the only one able to do it.

That's why he makes the big bucks.

Why is it so hard for you to grasp the concept of ILLUSION and PERFORMANCE ART??? You're SUPPOSED to think it's impossible and REAL (but then you grow up and realize it's just an EXCELLENT piece of illusionist craftsmanship, and leave it at that).

Damn, if you're so gullible in the 21st century (even when you know you're watching a paid performer, and not a GOD) just imagine how gullible people were 2,000 or more years ago when they saw supposedly "unexplainable" things. :smh:

Last edited:

J Storm

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Come on dude.....Y'all niggas in here actin like y'all are really educated....

Nigga, you MIGHT have taken ONE Physics class in your whole life, yet you know what all of the "laws of physics" are and what is and isn't possible

And even back then when you got a C in high school Physics, QUANTUM Physics didn't even take hold yet...

I'm a practitioner of Metaphysics. I am a Pantheist. I have been studying this stuff for over 20 years. I know the difference between Spiritual and Physical. I know the Two of them Exist. I also know that if any of them go against Universal law, then it can not exist. Until someone can give a Scientific Explanation as to how Levitation is possible without the use of Magnetics, then its not real. Don't give me that "Our Bodies have Magnesium and Iron in them.. These are the Magnetics". Over 20 years I have met a lot of people who Believe but none of them can DO or even KNOW how it (The Trick) is really DONE.

I also know how to combat 1000's of years of Charlatanism. The Magicians code to Secrecy

SMOKE and MIRRORS.

J Storm

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fuck the laws of physics! There are things in this world that people will never understand. Especially small-minded people who refuse to believe in anything beyond what they can see.:hmm:

Dude.. I speak Hebrew, Arabic, Aramaic, Syraic. I can translate Amharic, Sanskrit. I study Haitian Voodoo, Sufims, Kabbalah, Gnosism.
I have met the So-called Masters Teachers who said they can do this "Magic" and I have met the real Master Teachers who have exposed the so-called Charlatans.
Im not SMALL MINDED.. OVER 20 YEARS of STUDY.. NO DOGMA.
I have a Spiritual Belief - Pantheism.

"There are things in this world that people will never understand" - Thats what the Church said 400 years ago when they preached that we lived in a Geo-Centric Universe. They ultimately left things up to GOD. As time went on and Science advanced, we learned MORE. We learned MORE about these "Things people will never understand".

We know what causes dreams
We know what causes birth defects
We know what causes after life experiences
We know what's beyond the clouds in our atmosphere
We know what causes natural healing.

At one time all these things were considered "Supernatural". Now we know they do have logical explanations that are confined to the Universal Laws.

Some people teach that "If you can think it, then its real"... well? do you think if you get bit by a Spider, you will become Spider-man?

The MIND is an Amazing Instrument - I can not only reveal the TRUTH but it can Reveal ANYTHING YOU WANT even if that THING is "IMPOSSIBLE".

Real MAGIC is not that MAN can LEVITATE.
Real MAGICK is that man INVENT AIR PLANES.

J Storm

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It is impossible for a Human, without any magnetic attachment to their body, to physically Levitate with out it being an Illusion. Its the Illusion that Really makes people believe, not the perceived FACT that someone is really Floating in the air. Seeing with the physical eyes is not always knowing.

R.:hmm:.D

KILLER

Potential Star
Registered
This thread has been going on for days.. You still haven't researched how Chris Angel did that Trick yet?

THERE IS A LOGICAL EXPLANATION FOR IT!

GET THE FUCK OTTA HERE WITH YOUR PANTHEIST FAGGOTRY BITCH !!!!!!!

I TAKE A CRAP AND SPIT IN ALL AND EACH OF YOUR PANTHEISTS IDOLS!!!!!!

What about the time he LEVITATED inside a HOTEL?

I bet you are one of those nerdy Faggots that deny anything their small brains can't understand YET STILL believe in the Moon landing hoax!!!!!!!

I'm a skeptical myself,but the things he does IN FRONT OF YOUR DAMMN EYES are REAL!

I tell you what... buy a fucking ticket to "Las Vegas",and ask him to levitate in front of your damn eyes,HE WILL, that guy is a bad ass mutherfucker, I have seen him being challenged by other "magicians" and he has shut many mouths up,YOURS MIGHT BE NEXT!!!!!!!!

YOU=
2vw7nzd.jpg

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Truly, you might be the single dumbest person to ever post on BGOL.

Congratulations.