Chloe Bailey & Halle teases “a lot more to come” in new Instagram video

GuessWho21212

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She went from Tracie Spencer to Adina Howard in 6 months.

Now don't get me wrong, I got no problem enjoying a sexy, young, 20-something girl. As a middle-aged, straight man I live for this shit. However, I will say, that like most young women Chloe simply does not have any concept of rationing the sexy. Like my guy said, she went full on freak in no time flat. These young girls gotta learn to ration that thang out, you give up all 3 holes on the first date and a guy doesn't have anything to look forward to. Chloe's coming in too hot and at this rate she'll have to whip out a titty like Tinashe just to keep us engaged for her third single.

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
Now don't get me wrong, I got no problem enjoying a sexy, young, 20-something girl. As a middle-aged, straight man I live for this shit. However, I will say, that like most young women Chloe simply does not have any concept of rationing the sexy. Like my guy said, she went full on freak in no time flat. These young girls gotta learn to ration that thang out, you give up all 3 holes on the first date and a guy doesn't have anything to look forward to. Chloe's coming in too hot and at this rate she'll have to whip out a titty like Tinashe just to keep us engaged for her third single.

Indeed. Little heifer.
I'm still watching with eyes wide open tho'.

:grin:

Race Harley

Rising Star
Platinum Member
QUGR.gif

:smh: This is what I imagine some of y'all looking like trying to rationalize your feelings in this post. :smh:

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
Yes I agree with this…..And I used to love Beyoncé when she first came out but now she looks very artificial

Yep, and this is why I wrote this.
I had the biggest crush on B, but she never oozed raw sexuality. She tried tho'.
She could be described as beautiful, gorgeous, pretty, exotic, and even sexy, BUT she was far raw natural untempered sexuality.

@jasonblacc sorry but I'm right on this one.

jasonblacc

Rising Star
Registered
Yep, and this is why I wrote this.
I had the biggest crush on B, but she never oozed raw sexuality. She tried tho'.
She could be described as beautiful, gorgeous, pretty, exotic, and even sexy, BUT she was far raw natural untempered sexuality.

@jasonblacc sorry but I'm right on this one.

Like most things people aren’t taking in the present. Present day Chole is allowed to be a lot sluttier than 2000 Beyoncé. If 20 year old Beyoncé was bouncing her ass with thong on and being hyper sexual in videos then she would ooze sex appeal. Beyoncé was supposed to be the girl next door. Nobody was mentioning chole when she was clothed and running around with her sister.

jasonblacc

Rising Star
Registered
[<a id='4m_TPBvASDxsV5n3Ik5mtw' class='gie-single' href='' target='_blank' style='color:#a7a7a7;text-decoration:none;font-weight:normal !important;border:none;display:inline-block;'>Embed from Getty Images</a><script>window.gie=window.gie||function(c){(gie.q=gie.q||[]).push(c)};gie(function(){gie.widgets.load({id:'4m_TPBvASDxsV5n3Ik5mtw',sig:'egUM5-27VJhPYqkvLC6b4O98MJ2NrYl-0K4P_ARFgv4=',w:'401px',h:'594px',items:'1138744110',caption: true ,tld:'com',is360: false })});</script><script src='//embed-cdn.gettyimages.com/widgets.js' charset='utf-8' async></script>
This Chloe wasn’t getting the same type of attention

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
If 20 year old Beyoncé was bouncing her ass with thong on and being hyper sexual in videos then she would ooze sex appeal. Beyoncé was supposed to be the girl next door.

Aaah, but Beyonce between 25-33 was quite provocative with her lyrics, dancing, and dressing. All of which felt unnatural and forced because she was not really in her skin despite her best attempt. Beyonce has twerked on stage, worn short feather dresses, and has pretty much done everything Chloe is doing now, but her attempts towards becoming sexual eye candy fell short, in my opinion. Her interviews constantly revealed how awkward she truly was. She lacked seduction. Her cadence and body language telegraphed this very well. Excellent dancer and performer, just not for getting your soldier aroused on sight.

Yes, Chloe lives in an era where sexual "female empowerment" is more acceptable, but we can't say that B did not make a hard run toward the same goal. She fell short. Rihanna came along and showed us what sex appeal truly was.

Last edited: