China vs. USA military strategy deep dive

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator

Task & Purpose: 1st Squad

24.1K subscribers

SUBSCRIBED

Many in the defense industry are pointing out the fact that we are now in the foothills of a cold war with China. Follow the host: https://www.instagram.com/cappyarmy Inquiries: capelluto@taskandpurpose.com Just five months ago it looked like the two superpowers were going to be able to resolve their disputes, times have changed fast. Today’s episode will rundown the main points of how the top military analysts believe a fight between the US and China would play out. I also have some of my own opinions in here but this isn’t set in stone, after the video I want to know what important things you think I missed or got right so comment your thoughts below and I’ll answer. Instead of just guessing at what will happen I based all of this on research of where each military is spending their defense budget. The 2020 defense budget for the US Forces were a total of $738 billion. You should note, whenever the RAND Corporation or Janes Defense Forecasts run the numbers they find something strange about how much China claims to spend on defense every year. There is an unofficial estimate of China’s actual defense spending that their government puts out which is always way lower than private estimates. One estimate that puts their defense spending at around $500 billion. #coldwar #china #worldwarIII

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
China admits : A single U.S Navy destroyer USS Mustin has disrupted Chinese naval exercise !