Chili Lime Steak Fajitas are so juicy and full of incredible flavours! The secret lies in our popula

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
Chili Lime Steak Fajitas are so juicy and full of incredible flavours! The secret lies in our popular marinade!

chili lime steak fajitas
Tweet
+1
chili lime steak fajitas are so juicy and full of incredible flavours! the secret lies in our incredibly popular marinade! summer grilling and searing options!

Juicy Steak Fajitas are a reader favourite, made time and time again by many world wide! It’s no wonder, when they are super easy to make and perfect for a quick throw-together meal!

Chili-Lime-Steak-Fajitas-11.jpg

steak fajitas (beef fajitas)
Fajitas couldn’t be any easier. I’ve taken out the usual pico de gallo and guac to come up with an even faster solution for the night-time-getting-dinner-together-without-losing-your-mind craziness type of situation. You won’t even miss them!

steak fajitas marinade
You’re going to start off by marinading your steak using my reader favourite chili lime marinade! (You may recognise it from this Chili Lime Chicken Fajita Salad.) All you need is:

Cafe-Delites-LOGO.jpg.png
MY LATEST VIDEOS

00:12
01:01

• Lime juice — freshly squeezed!
  • Cilantro — or parsley
  • Garlic — minced or finely chopped
  • Brown sugar — you can use honey if you wish
  • Ground cumin
  • Red chili flakes — optional
don’t have time to marinade?
No worries! You don’t NEED to, because this marinade has so much flavour in it already, you can get away with letting it sit for 5 minutes while you get your skillet and other ingredients ready.

Chicken-Fajita-Salad-3.jpg

how to cook beef fajitas
Grill or use your cast iron skillet for really good, juicy beef with charred edges!

Heat your grill/skillet over high heat, get it smoking hot, then sear or grill (you will need to turn the vent on to reduce the amount of smoke about to hit your kitchen if cooking inside)! Then, lower the heat to finish cooking. Let it sit for 5 minutes while you fry your peppers (or capsicums), and serve drizzled with extra dressing for an added flavour explosion!

Carne-Asada-IMAGE-17.jpg

which steak is best for fajitas
Rump, skirt or flank steak are the best cuts for fajitas! I prefer skirt steak (pictured). It’s more tender and flavourful than flank and can be cooked well done (for those who prefer well) without getting tough and chewy. Flank steak is a leaner cut and is better cooked rare — medium.

Chili-Lime-Steak-Fajitas-15.jpg

what do you serve with steak fajitas?
  1. Stuff them in tortilla wraps (corn or white flour)
  2. Use lettuce leaves for a low carb option!
  3. Avocado slices
  4. Grilled/seared peppers (capsicums)
  5. Sour cream
Chili-Lime-Steak-Fajitas-17.jpg

love tex-mex? try these recipes!
Chicken Fajitas
Carne Asada
Crispy Pork Carnitas (Mexican Slow Cooked Pulled Pork)

watch how to make steak fajitas right here!