Chicks in commercials running now that I want to fuck! GO!

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hair+Cuttery%25C2%25AE+Commercial+Club+Dance-new.gif

Shark+mop+commercial%252C+FUNNY%2521%252C+MUST+SEE%2521-new.gif

Jessica+Frech_0-new.gif

:jackoff::jackoff::jackoff:

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
sabrina alashi

sarayu rao

whomever the actress playing the insurance agent is in the state farm ad w/ john c mcginley :lol:

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
The sister singing in this one. LOVE those legs!. Btw, I posted the chick in the mop commercial a while back, and niggas tried to front.

CUB2006

Banned
Theres a white hoe with short hair on a Freebrez joint in black shorts!!!

She has the legs of a fucking goddess

SOMEONE PLEASE ASSIST me:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

bborn

Rising Star
Registered
peace

Colgate commercial with Sis with that juicy ass & grey skirt (that THEY edited her ass out now :angry: as it mus too much for middle america to keep focused on the product) that has the fake
dentist in the mall or wherever taking plaque pictures of teeth.
How it used to look:

The shopping commercial where they're prancing, singing & dancing on some GLEE shit NOT to spend time in the mall - the blond lead h grey skirt has a heavy ass & the curly hair Sista & latina looking chick are on point. There are two commercials & you can only see all three in only one of em.

Don't feel like looking for it but that Geico commercial with fam with the receedg hairline in front & the afro in the back, laying down on the mattresses in the bed store with his mean auburn haired wife:yes: talking to that travelling kat.

That fitness chain commercial with all them chicks doing some highintense, circuit/dance type of workout, selling membership.
Not sure if its Zumba or not.

Never saw this before

Something about this regular gingery, short haired white bitch

peace

DragonXJC

I joke and I know things
BGOL Investor
There's a chick in a Bud Select 55 commercial that sits down on a couch with a REALLY PHAT ass... I wish I could find the video.

The background song is this:

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator
not running now but.....:lol: but all go daddy commercials....

LurkMode

Support BGOL
Registered
Theres a white hoe with short hair on a Freebrez joint in black shorts!!!

She has the legs of a fucking goddess

SOMEONE PLEASE ASSIST me:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

There's a whole thread on here dedicated to her. Do a search. I'm on my phone can't assist more than that