Check out this Hillary shirt!!!

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
people always fall back to ,do you want Trump instead...because those are your choices

but there are a few on this board that never ask why are we always handed two choices and told to pick one.

1) do you want to be shot in the head

2) do you want to be hung by the neck until dead

pick one.

these same people making the excuse that Hillary is better than, will often say the democrats want to help you vote (for them) and the republicans don't want you to vote (against them).

but never talk about how much both parties do to keep you from running and the obstacles put up so that you don't run.

so now we are in the general election season and they will make sure that you have those two fucked up choices and those two alone.

You won't see libertarians or green party or any other party covered in the media and you damn sure won't see them invited to debates.

It is said the definition of insanity is to keep doing the same thing and expecting different results...

Hmmmm

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Many people still think Bill Clinton was good for the black community when he was president.

I don't dispute that Hillary has much support in the black community but I ask why ?

Is it because the CBC lobby publicly supported her even before the primaries started ?

Did the black churches support before a question was asked or a statement given influence?

Is it because of the fear of Trump ?

Is it because they believe that she is ideologically the same as Obama ( because she says she is now )

How much of it is because she is a woman ?

Having support doesn't always mean what you support is good ..

IT IS WHAT IT IS

Rising Star
Registered
Many people still think Bill Clinton was good for the black community when he was president.

I don't dispute that Hillary has much support in the black community but I ask why ?

Is it because the CBC lobby publicly supported her even before the primaries started ?

Did the black churches support before a question was asked or a statement given influence?

Is it because of the fear of Trump ?

Is it because they believe that she is ideologically the same as Obama ( because she says she is now )

How much of it is because she is a woman ?

Having support doesn't always mean what you support is good ..
Fear of Trump more than likely...

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fear of Trump more than likely...

I can see that

I think falling in line had more to do with it..

Black Church leaders and Politicians. and then throw in them actually thinking the Clintons have been good for the black community...

Most people of voting age aren't very politically aware and seem to go for public opinion and sound bytes.

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
why should you pay attention to local elections and vote? to say nothing of the presidency, which is the culmination. we wouldn't have such piss-poor candidates if we paid more attention and participated in local politics.

Gerrymandering Rigged the 2014 Elections for GOP Advantage

http://billmoyers.com/2014/11/05/gerrymandering-rigged-2014-elections-republican-advantage/

and
http://www.salon.com/2016/06/13/thi...mas_presidency_but_backfired_in_donald_trump/

this book is excellent but you can find an interview with the author on many sites. NPR Terri Gross "Fresh Air" is terrific. Also chilling as fuck when you realize what's going on right under our noses; and only because we let it.
51LVv4Jda5L._SX334_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Last edited:

Watcher

Rising Star
Platinum Member
This how comical this shit is

I'm use breakfast food for my example...

- man oatmeal nasty
- it's better than grits
- I don't like grits either
- you should like oatmeal cause it's better than grits
Sure if the grits were going to affect your life for 4 years

Last edited:

Watcher

Rising Star
Platinum Member
people always fall back to ,do you want Trump instead...because those are your choices

but there are a few on this board that never ask why are we always handed two choices and told to pick one.

pick one.

these same people making the excuse that Hillary is better than, will often say the democrats want to help you vote (for them) and the republicans don't want you to vote (against them).

but never talk about how much both parties do to keep you from running and the obstacles put up so that you don't run.

so now we are in the general election season and they will make sure that you have those two fucked up choices and those two alone.

You won't see libertarians or green party or any other party covered in the media and you damn sure won't see them invited to debates.

It is said the definition of insanity is to keep doing the same thing and expecting different results...

Hmmmm
Until you or whoever figure out a way to break the 2 party system everything else you said is a mute point.

Democrats and republicans are not the same

eatcake

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
lol when Hillary stated she carried hot sauce in her purse black mofos everywhere fell for that shyt ...and her playing dominoes y'all go head and have that bish

Watcher

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Yea I probably vote if I'm not to busy that day.

My choice if I do vote, will definitely be decided by a flip of a coin tho
50/50 if you side with the KKK. Your family must be proud.

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/a8ed...-dreams-rising-again-150-years-after-founding

The current hot-button issue for Klan members — fighting immigration and closing U.S. borders — is one of the most talked-about topics in the presidential election. Klan leaders say Donald Trump's immigration position and his ascendancy in the GOP are signs things are going their way.

actinanass

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't support anyone running.... But I kinda wanna see the Trump firestorm on this board if he wins...

UNSEEN

Rising Star
Registered
fixed

:cool:
That's exactly the problem..the mentality..even when you speak it or think it..I know how you feel.. you're fed up but.. something is happening.. people are starting to wake up.. I just received hidden colors 4.. I could've bootleged but I bought it(I dl'd too tho) but I supported a brotha..we gotta do for delf..greet your brotha as a a brotha.. it's a whole lotta work we gotta do but.. I don't expect any outside help..we are our own help..black people if you own any property hold on to it.. little shit like that.. I don't think I'm tripping either...

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Please cut the shit. The Clintons have proven that the black voting demographic is the most uninformed demographic in the country(probably the entire fucking world). Yes, even more than the backwoods whites who vote republican.

Any facts behind this or did you just want to sound extremely ignorant?

BUMBAY DA DOGG

Rising Star
Registered
I can see that

I think falling in line had more to do with it..

Black Church leaders and Politicians. and then throw in them actually thinking the Clintons have been good for the black community...

Most people of voting age aren't very politically aware and seem to go for public opinion and sound bytes.

"Most people of voting age aren't very politically aware and seem to go for public opinion and sound bytes."

So true its ridiculous! Just look at how emotional some people get when you don't agree with there choice. So what do kats do when the wars continue, jobs continue to disappear, cost of living continues to out paces wages and more trade agreements decimate more industries?

The choices for most offices whether local, county, state and federal are between fucked and really fucked!

BUMBAY DA DOGG

Rising Star
Registered
I don't support anyone running.... But I kinda wanna see the Trump firestorm on this board if he wins...

Peace BROTHER,

I don't have a horse in the race.

If Trump won these BGOL lady-boys would kill themselves.

They would claim every reason they could to say Trump cheated.

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
This how comical this shit is

I'm use breakfast food for my example...

- man oatmeal nasty
- it's better than grits
- I don't like grits either
- you should like oatmeal cause it's better than grits

Let me break this down for you.

You're going to eat one of these whether you want to or not. Now, you can choose which one you eat, or you can let this person that has made it known they hate your guts choose which one you will eat and cook it.

You decide.

Big Tex

BGOL Investor

pick one.

Hmmmm

Yet you know the Green party exists. You can vote for a true progressive. You should not be upset at all.

Big Tex

BGOL Investor
"Most people of voting age aren't very politically aware and seem to go for public opinion and sound bytes."

So true its ridiculous! Just look at how emotional some people get when you don't agree with there choice. So what do kats do when the wars continue, jobs continue to disappear, cost of living continues to out paces wages and more trade agreements decimate more industries?

The choices for most offices whether local, county, state and federal are between fucked and really fucked!

By the way, technology has decimated many times more jobs than trade agreements. If the choices are fucked and you're the smartest of them all, then why don't you run?