Charlie Robinson...Mac From Night Court....Has Passed Away at 75.....7.12

380snubnose

i posts nothing but dimes!!
BGOL Investor
R.I.P Nate...

He proved the quote: "anything goes,when it comes to hoes....CAUSE PIMPING AINT EASY!!"

man-machine

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Does anyone else think more on death now

If you're over 40 probably and over 50 definitely. I fall into the latter. I have seen the core group of my closest elders all die with the exception of my Mom and one Paternal Aunt. Numerous cousins have passed and then of course there are friends who have died. In addition, I have buried my wife. With all that, I think more about death but in truth, I think more about what comes after for those I leave behind. I want to make things as easy as possible for them to move on with their lives. I also think of life more but in a different way. Have you ever had a really good sandwich? So good that each bite seems better than the last. At some point, you reach down to pick it up for the last bite but it's already gone. I'm beginning to think life is a lot like that. With that in mind, I'm trying to savor each bite because it will be gone before you know it.

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
If you're over 40 probably and over 50 definitely. I fall into the latter. I have seen the core group of my closest elders all die with the exception of my Mom and one Paternal Aunt. Numerous cousins have passed and then of course there are friends who have died. In addition, I have buried my wife. With all that, I think more about death but in truth, I think more about what comes after for those I leave behind. I want to make things as easy as possible for them to move on with their lives. I also think of life more but in a different way. Have you ever had a really good sandwich? So good that each bite seems better than the last. At some point, you reach down to pick it up for the last bite but it's already gone. I'm beginning to think life is a lot like that. With that in mind, I'm trying to savor each bite because it will be gone before you know it.
I think of where our conscious, mind , spirit, goes

I think of will I be ok, how will I handle it, i haven’t had anyone close(family or long time friend) to me die, 3 classmates and some military people, no family

with older parents I sometimes think I won’t handle it ok

wife’s sis has cancer, it has reached her bones, she’s been lashin out, I can see my wife is hurt lover it, all I can say is think of the happy times

cancer is ugly af

man-machine

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think of where our conscious, mind , spirit, goes

I think of will I be ok, how will I handle it, i haven’t had anyone close(family or long time friend) to me die, 3 classmates and some military people, no family

with older parents I sometimes think I won’t handle it ok

wife’s sis has cancer, it has reached her bones, she’s been lashin out, I can see my wife is hurt lover it, all I can say is think of the happy times

cancer is ugly af

Watching someone you love die from Cancer is overwhelming. Especially when you know it's probably over but neither of you wants to admit it. Then when you're told there is nothing left to do and the conversation moves to hospice and death that's the ultimate gut punch. My advice to anyone going through it is to get in front of it. Encourage your Wife to get counseling/Therapy and perhaps go together. I wish I had. As far as what happens after we die I'm not overly concerned with that. Whatever happens, has been happening long before a biped furrowed his brow and pondered his own existence. It's the one thing I probably shouldn't worry about because it will take care of itself. I don't fear it but I'm in no hurry.

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
Watching someone you love die from Cancer is overwhelming. Especially when you know it's probably over but neither of you wants to admit it. Then when you're told there is nothing left to do and the conversation moves to hospice and death that's the ultimate gut punch. My advice to anyone going through it is to get in front of it. Encourage your Wife to get counseling/Therapy and perhaps go together. I wish I had. As far as what happens after we die I'm not overly concerned with that. Whatever happens, has been happening long before a biped furrowed his brow and pondered his own existence. It's the one thing I probably shouldn't worry about because it will take care of itself. I don't fear it but I'm in no hurry.
Bet, thanks man

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man I'll be honest....I really never cared......then that day came.......

Had my first child.......I fear for my kids and not being here for them. That's the motivation there.....how I move now......whatever I can I just gotta make sure I make it home to them. I've been blessed to not have to witness much depth as a adult....when I was 18 I lost my grandmother, 2 aunts and my uncle in the span of 2 years.....now that I'm 30.....man.....life just hits your harder but I try to not even think about it. I try to just live life because whatever happen gonna happen but man........

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Does anyone else think more on death now
Too much man.....too damn much....I've been blessed to not see much death in my adult life.....parents still here....only have one grandparent left.....I don't know if its the pandemic or what but man I think about that shit probably too much....I find myself thinking about my parents daily now that they're in their 60's.....not even that is really old or anything like that but I don't know how I'd take that......

I can't even watch the news. I'm so over it.....New has to report so I'm not even tripping on what they do....but I don't get how people do it.....that shit is literally death, death, death, robbery, death, covid19, death.....eliminating that shit out of my life was for the better.

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
Too much man.....too damn much....I've been blessed to not see much death in my adult life.....parents still here....only have one grandparent left.....I don't know if its the pandemic or what but man I think about that shit probably too much....I find myself thinking about my parents daily now that they're in their 60's.....not even that is really old or anything like that but I don't know how I'd take that......

I can't even watch the news. I'm so over it.....New has to report so I'm not even tripping on what they do....but I don't get how people do it.....that shit is literally death, death, death, robbery, death, covid19, death.....eliminating that shit out of my life was for the better.
Yeah man, wife stays up on news shit, I gave up after we got covid,

her news shit and all the murder shows, too much

man I don’t even think bout the weather or what will it be

shes always tryin to see if it will rain lol, man you work inside sit yo ass down somewhere lol

I got like one uncle and aunt I’d be sad when they pass, others I’m like damn that’s fucked up

mom tho, her health ain’t good and she trips with her meds smh

pops….. I ain’t talked to him since 2019

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
Gut punch came

she jus got out the hospital on Saturday, she’s back jus now

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah man, wife stays up on news shit, I gave up after we got covid,

her news shit and all the murder shows, too much

man I don’t even think bout the weather or what will it be

shes always tryin to see if it will rain lol, man you work inside sit yo ass down somewhere lol

I got like one uncle and aunt I’d be sad when they pass, others I’m like damn that’s fucked up

mom tho, her health ain’t good and she trips with her meds smh

pops….. I ain’t talked to him since 2019
Man my girl be on that weird shit....she's the type to tell me to turn off violent shit on TV because it stress her out but will sit there and watch the fuck out of First 48, Snapped and anything that deals with real life death......that shit can take a toll especially watching the news......nevermind the shit on social media....she tells me about some of the sickest shit I think you'd ever here....I guess its the shit the news won't cover....