M Mrfreddygoodbud Rising Star Platinum Member Feb 8, 2022 #131 not crazy about the rockhard abs.. but something is really really sexy about this ho... type of ho you just invite out for a weekend excursion... next thing you know.. she baby mama.... I got a thing for cute petite women who love who they are!! I likes this chick!!
not crazy about the rockhard abs.. but something is really really sexy about this ho... type of ho you just invite out for a weekend excursion... next thing you know.. she baby mama.... I got a thing for cute petite women who love who they are!! I likes this chick!!
Da Backshot Champ Rising Star Registered Feb 8, 2022 #132 I can easily see me treating her like shit, and her liking it enough to let me empty out my balls inside of her.
I can easily see me treating her like shit, and her liking it enough to let me empty out my balls inside of her.
pookie Thinking of a Master Plan BGOL Patreon Investor Oct 25, 2022 #138 I used to follow her on Instagram, she doesn't respond to comments from men..lol
dHustla Rising Star Registered Oct 25, 2022 #139 Lexx Diamond said: Click to expand... pookie said: I used to follow her on Instagram, she doesn't respond to comments from men..lol Click to expand... Man, how do you approach a woman like this that has her head in the clouds?
Lexx Diamond said: Click to expand... pookie said: I used to follow her on Instagram, she doesn't respond to comments from men..lol Click to expand... Man, how do you approach a woman like this that has her head in the clouds?