Cell phone hustle: BGOL phone heads quick question

kingcam

Star
Registered
Just started buying phones locally and selling on ebay.

Its actually a great side thing i didnt realize how easy it was.

I know when buying cdma phones to verify the esn not being lost or stolen blah blah blah (verizon and sprint)

But what about at&t and t-mobile? What should I look for? Can they block a tmobile phone from their network?? Im really trying to figure it out cant find it anywhere online.

:cool::cool:

kingcam

Star
Registered
Its not a big margin, but hey..

what do i look for with tmobile and att?? Can they get a blocked phone..

eliive

Potential Star
BGOL Investor
At&t and T-Mobile use sim cards, so it really don't matter about them being blocked because you can swap sims. The only thing is I'm sure if the phone is lost or stolen they'd be shit outta luck because it would never really be on their account. I've been hustling iPhones for a minute and they actually pay damn good. The Arabs up here pay up to $600 - $700 on the high end for brand new in the box and around $400 - $450 if its used and in good condition. I heard they sell them oversees for $1000 to $1500, idk...

Where I am At&t and T-mobile phones have the biggest profit margin.

Studio718

Rising Star
Platinum Member
At&t and T-Mobile use sim cards, so it really don't matter about them being blocked because you can swap sims. The only thing is I'm sure if the phone is lost or stolen they'd be shit outta luck because it would never really be on their account. I've been hustling iPhones for a minute and they actually pay damn good. The Arabs up here pay up to $600 - $700 on the high end for brand new in the box and around $400 - $450 if its used and in good condition. I heard they sell them oversees for $1000 to $1500, idk...

EZ, watch what you post online.
Many may not know, but some of us do.

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

co sign, but pay close attention to the voice and data frequencies of non iPhones. Match them to the region your selling to or make sure you list them, so buyers can check.