Celebrity Big Brother OFFICIAL THREAD: Tamar Braxton, Kandi Burruss, Lolo Jones, Ricky Williams

doug777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Omarosa-Nip-Slip.jpg

papi68

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Say word? I don’t have to watch now. Beautiful tits I mean chocolate breasts.

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

5:45 PM PT -- CBS confirmed Omarosa received medical attention Friday night and Saturday for an asthma attack, and says the development will be addressed on Sunday night's broadcast.

We're told her time away from the house was consistent with past houseguests who've had to leave for short-term medical care.

4:40 PM PT -- Omarosa is back in the house. The 'CBB' live feeds returned and she's with the other houseguests. She was out due to her medical issue for about 19 hours.

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
not sure why these chicks are walking around with their tits out and or in skimpy robes knowing that their are cameras everywhere.

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
Doesnt bother you does it chief?

I don't do reality TV. Of course I love titties.

My point is no respectable woman walks around strangers butt ass naked or in "intimate" wear. Niggarosa might as well have been naked. That is how my girl walks around the house when she trying to get fucked.

Isn't that bed wench supposed to be married?

Last edited:

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
These celebs play the game better then the regulars. Putting Omarosa on the show was a good move by CBS.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
These celebs play the game better then the regulars. Putting Omarosa on the show was a good move by CBS.

It really was. I'm shocked the UK version hadn't done it before. I stopped watching this season though. THe house was kind of boring. No one really to hate.

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The Celeb BBUK version is weak. The regular show is way better. I like when they fuck with the housemates.

Ginuwine

:smh: