D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Some back story for those that don't know or kind of care...

These 2 celebs have been Insta and Tweet "beefing" since the original Deadpool movie was announced.

There have been some jewels exchanged online (on mobile or I would include some,) with Reynolds even putting the beef "on film" in both Deadpool movies......

And earlier today the 2 stars made a joint announcement.... The beef is over folks and they even did some cross promotion commercials for each others companies. Ryan did a commercial for Hugh's Laughing Man Coffee and Hugh....for Ryan's Aviation American Gin

But please add some of your favorites from this long running now coming to an end.....

hahaha

Mfkr said fuck your truce... And the icing

Hugh:
"Say hi to Blake and the kids for me!" #cold-blooded

KA$H

GoldMember
BGOL Investor
He put that man's bottle on its side and poured his liquor on the table. We'd have to clear something up after that. Fuck up the whole feng shui in that room, because furniture would've definitely been moved around.

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
True,

Even though it's fake, this on-going "feud" has been entertaining

Yes, you're right about that but unfortunately, because people are so gullible (see: trump elected pres) these days I felt compelled to point it out.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He put that man's bottle on its side and poured his liquor on the table. We'd have to clear something up after that. Fuck up the whole feng shui in that room, because furniture would've definitely been moved around.

Mfkr said "The gin is pretty great though.... I'll have to try it someday."

So he's just saying that, he ain't never had nan sip nor pour of it.... And then commenced to pouring it out!!

Definitely some furniture moving.....

To add more salt to the wound

Off camera "Tell (your wife) and kids I said hi" .......?!

Oh its ON mfkr!! Hahaha
Its fucking good comedy

KA$H

GoldMember
BGOL Investor
Mfkr said "The gin is pretty great though.... I'll have to try it someday."

So he's just saying that, he ain't never had nan sip nor pour of it.... And then commenced to pouring it out!!

Definitely some furniture moving.....

To add more salt to the wound

Off camera "Tell (your wife) and kids I said hi" .......?!

Oh its ON mfkr!! Hahaha
Its fucking good comedy
:lol::lol::lol:
Oh most definitely he would get a foot slap to the face for that