CBS keeps Tony Romo for $17 million a year....

KA$H

GoldMember
BGOL Investor
Y’all hating.

Romo is the best commentator on TV

and I’m a Giants fan
Not for nothing, I wouldn't have been mad at my Giants if they would've offered dude a coaching job. After he took off that Cowpies' uniform; I had no problems with dude. Troy Aikman either.
:dunno:

Cats around here treat Romo like he's Mark Sanchez or something.

P03t

Rising Star
OG Investor
before them Phil Simms to me was probably the Best QB turned Analyst .... :yes: #gmen

Manning is next ESPN is after him.....Booger won't stay there for long also read ESPN/ABC want a SuperBowl I expect them to back up the brinks truck for Peyton

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:lol:

Booger McFarland and Jason Witten was a lethal combo. They were out doing each other for the worst commentating each Monday Night.
Yeah they fucked up there. They literally had two of the worst analysts/announcers on the same team. Did both of them in. Booger still can’t escape that shit.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Dude is making nearly a mil a game, damn

Joe Budden was saying how Stephen A should be upset. Dude works damn near 365 days a year. Even on vacation he appears.

D@mnphins

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I have yet to turn on a game just to hear what the announcer has to say. Announcer or not the game will still be played the same way. If its not on the Redzone i have music playing with it on mute. Only so many times i want to hear about a team or player not even in the stadium.

Players should pay attention with this in the CBA and use that as more leverage. He is getting 17Mil because of them with lil to no effort. Romo can go golf before the game then golf after the game, drinking beer while players are in ice baths and taking pain pills.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
And there it is...
I don't care how good or bad you think Romo is, nnnooooo way in hell an announcer should be making more than the players
I don’t rock with that. At this point he’s not being paid for his job he’s being paid on his brand. There are people who say doctors should get paid more than athletes. You are paid based on what you are worth.