Cassie Accuses Diddy of Rape, Domestic Violence, Verbal Abuse & More

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Wonder if Fonzworth going to finally speak out..

Oh HELL NO.

tumblr_pddg84QVXP1xy0ooeo1_540.jpg

bb0b4ed64fda9e5aa12a495deaddcb37.jpg

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
He’s so clueless….he think this some Democrat shit?

I hope this battle and this election exposes the stupid we have allowed to thrive in our community

If we let fools who NEVER voted

tell us to NOT vote or support the party that has been loudly actively trying to ROB us of our right to vote?

We done lost much more than Drake has.

Thegooch

Pope Gooch is currently brunching with the Devil.
Registered
Bro he ain't never lost

He thought he was untouchable

Can't stop won't stop
Untouchable, LOL?? You don't know the story of Puff. He touches because he got touched.

That anger just doesn't come from daddy issues. Puff had to give something to get something in the beginning.

Andre and Clive ran a two man train on that boy before he became the beast we see as Puffy.

So stop acting like he didn't kill Biggie before he was going to leave Bad Boy. The Double Album wasn't done for art sake. It was a tool used to get out of record control contracts early.

All that fake funeral crying he did was ass funny as Big Red.

Puffy knows who and who not to fuck with. He's taken plenty of L's and snitched on everything to get out. As the camera shows you he's a pure piece of shit.

The French don't play games when they take out a target. I heard rumors about this shit but seeing it in real time has been real interesting.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I think there needs to be some type of differentiation. No one said that Puff was not guilty of everything that she stated.

I didn't even read all that he was accused of but I knew that it was a lot. I don't think that many didn't believe the assault accusations, it was the sex stuff that people had people saying

giphy.gif

We all knew that Puff was an evil muthafucka and if she says that he hit her, then he probably did.

Or maybe I'm just speaking for me. :dunno:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I think there needs to be some type of differentiation. No one said that Puff was not guilty of everything that she stated.

I didn't even read all that he was accused of but I knew that it was a lot. I don't think that many didn't believe the assault accusations, it was the sex stuff that people had people saying

giphy.gif

We all knew that Puff was an evil muthafucka and if she says that he hit her, then he probably did.

Or maybe I'm just speaking for me. :dunno:

In THIS THREAD????

Dudes were RIDING WITH PUFF

No dIddy

THEY Said

Cassie was LYING she was just money hungry she isn't a victim

It was all illuminati Masons blood rituals

It was a set up

They didn't have a case it was the federal government attacking a successful black man

F*ck that where they at now?

You can't be in here talking all that and then disappear

I even tried to defend the famous French actor Juicy Smollett

And I admitted I was dead stupid wrong to even give him the benefit of the doubt.

What made Puffy defense so horrible was that the same dudes saying Cassie was lying said he was an abuser for decades. So they just wanted to say the black girl was a liar.

It didn't make no type of sense

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
In THIS THREAD????

Dudes were RIDING WITH PUFF

No dIddy

THEY Said

Cassie was LYING she was just money hungry she isn't a victim

It was all illuminati Masons blood rituals

It was a set up

They didn't have a case it was the federal government attacking a successful black man

F*ck that where they at now?

You can't be in here talking all that and then disappear

I even tried to defend the famous French actor Juicy Smollett

And I admitted I was dead stupid wrong to even give him the benefit of the doubt.

What made Puffy defense so horrible was that the same dudes saying Cassie was lying said he was an abuser for decades. So they just wanted to say the black girl was a liar.

It didn't make no type of sense

I skimmed through the first 5 pages of this thread and it was 99%

giphy.gif

The sex stuff was what was questioned and if she was forced.

Only a couple of posters questioned the physical abuse.

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
Untouchable, LOL?? You don't know the story of Puff. He touches because he got touched.

That anger just doesn't come from daddy issues. Puff had to give something to get something in the beginning.

Andre and Clive ran a two man train on that boy before he became the beast we see as Puffy.

So stop acting like he didn't kill Biggie before he was going to leave Bad Boy. The Double Album wasn't done for art sake. It was a tool used to get out of record control contracts early.

All that fake funeral crying he did was ass funny as Big Red.

Puffy knows who and who not to fuck with. He's taken plenty of L's and snitched on everything to get out. As the camera shows you he's a pure piece of shit.

The French don't play games when they take out a target. I heard rumors about this shit but seeing it in real time has been real interesting.
Shut up

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I skimmed through the first 5 pages of this thread and it was 99%

giphy.gif

The sex stuff was what was questioned and if she was forced.

Only a couple of posters questioned the physical abuse.

Illuminati bro 5 is a magic numbers

The deleted the posts

64 pages 64 means positivity

Kendrick mentioned Puffy 64 words into his song and this video was released soon after

It's all connected.

Last edited:

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yup. I agree with that. She comes off as bitter as fuck but that doesn't mean some things weren't the truth.

Lt4SZF.jpg
And that’s the unfortunate part. She’s probably lying on a a lot of people….but I think she telling the truth on this one. Because when she name drop people like Al B Sur I haven’t heard him coke out and refute the shit she says they had conversations about.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
And that’s the unfortunate part. She’s probably lying on a a lot of people….but I think she telling the truth on this one. Because when she name drop people like Al B Sur I haven’t heard him coke out and refute the shit she says they had conversations about.
Right. When someone is all over thr place with their shit it's hard to know what exactly to believe. The shit she said about Jill Scott came off as bitter as fuck then I talked to someone who worked for Jill for a number of years even lived with her down in Tennessee and they said Jill can be nasty as fuck as times so who really knows bruh. :smh:

8o4h3g.jpg

T_Holmes

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

That thievery angle sounds like the kinda bullshit you make up when you know that somebody knows you actually put hands on her, and you don't have a good excuse. I am not an expert, but that did not look like a "you took my money" kinda beat down.

Not to mention, assuming she took anything, that's still not a reason to put hands on her. Hell, you're Diddy. You shouldn't be putting hands on anybody. Do people not understand they're supposed to hire people to do stuff like this? ...hypothetically speaking.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Right. When someone is all over thr place with their shit it's hard to know what exactly to believe. The shit she said about Jill Scott came off as bitter as fuck then I talked to someone who worked for Jill for a number of years even lived with her down in Tennessee and they said Jill can be nasty as fuck as times so who really knows bruh. :smh:

8o4h3g.jpg
Yeah I can see her having resentment towards Jill. I didn’t believe none of that shit.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
That thievery angle sounds like the kinda bullshit you make up when you know that somebody knows you actually put hands on her, and you don't have a good excuse. I am not an expert, but that did not look like a "you took my money" kinda beat down.

Not to mention, assuming she took anything, that's still not a reason to put hands on her. Hell, you're Diddy. You shouldn't be putting hands on anybody. Do people not understand they're supposed to hire people to do stuff like this? ...hypothetically speaking.
So we let thieves walk away unscathed with our property now?

Thegooch

Pope Gooch is currently brunching with the Devil.
Registered
WTF do you know? You don't know shit or nobody.Truth must hurt. Hurts Puffy more than anybody.

Ain't you a big industry Stan? Go suck a dick and get a deal if they are still giving that option.

Nobody is jealous of that talentless hack. The shit is what it is. He killed his homie for money. Happened to Jesus and it happened to Biggie. Ain't shit new

T_Holmes

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So we let thieves walk away unscathed with our property now?
First of all, we don't even know if that's true, but let's assume that it is. Let's say the cops showed up and actually saw this footage the day of and acted on it. Do you think Diddy would not be in jail because she tried to steal something from him? Ask OJ how "getting your stuff back" works out for black people.

I'm not saying thieves go free, but I am saying play the game like you know the rules. Send your people to get your shit or retribution or both, and don't have crisp, clear video of you kicking a woman while she's down because you had to maintain your street cred. Or, you know, live your life how you want. This is just one man's opinion.

jasonblacc

Rising Star
Registered
She’s mentally unstable but I will say one thing about mentally unstable people is they may be crazy but you can decipher some of the shit they say and find some truth.
My nigga

She said Will Smith raped his own son. No one should listen to shit she says ever again