Carramello

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
2154x2873_bd5fa84af52c78cdb20db5a03ed2eaa4-iqKej76X.jpg

OmariAmaru

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She fine as all outdoors, body is banging like butter on a biscuit, but.....those magnifying lenses killing the vibe for me. She can see next week's winning lottery numbers with dem shits. Ants don't stand a chance with her walking down the sidewalk. She got a video self pleasuring without them on looking at the camera...sexy as fuck. She'd just have to be a blind ass bitch when we fuck cause couldn't do it with those double pane impact windows on her face.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
She fine as all outdoors, body is banging like butter on a biscuit, but.....those magnifying lenses killing the vibe for me. She can see next week's winning lottery numbers with dem shits. Ants don't stand a chance with her walking down the sidewalk. She got a video self pleasuring without them on looking at the camera...sexy as fuck. She'd just have to be a blind ass bitch when we fuck cause couldn't do it with those double pane impact windows on her face.
:lol2: :roflmao::lol::giggle:

An RnB Thug

El Capitan of The LOVE BOAT
Platinum Member
She needs to take some of that onlyfans bread and go get Lasik surgery.
These bitches can think past tomorrow