Hey Julian! Rising Star BGOL Investor Aug 25, 2026 #8 I know I'm supposed to act like I don't like because it's fake and she's a hoodrat etc., etc., but it's something about her. Call me, Cardi if you need baby daddy # whatever it is.
I know I'm supposed to act like I don't like because it's fake and she's a hoodrat etc., etc., but it's something about her. Call me, Cardi if you need baby daddy # whatever it is.
yureeka9 Rising Star Platinum Member Aug 25, 2026 #9 Those straps under her cheeks look like they're designed to hold her ass up!
playahaitian Rising Star Certified Pussy Poster Aug 25, 2026 #12 slam said: Click to expand... She took most of that out. Thankfully
Helico-pterFunk Rising Star BGOL Legend Sep 20, 2026 #13 Cardi B Smacks A Fan's Hand Away After They Slapped Her Cheeks In The Club worldstar.com