Candace Owens working on George Floyd doc to prove his murder was justified

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
She's married to a white dude. And I've said it before, her husband is behind most of her coonery. She's just repeating what she hears at home.

She’s no child. I can’t use her husband as an excuse. She knows what’s right and what’s wrong. She chooses to go along with it so to me she’s in the same category as him. If she let herself do this cause whites put her up to it I can imagine what other evil she’ll stoop to.

55th View

Rising Star
Registered
Whether it's rappers, politicians, or journalists...there was a time when it was taboo to speak ill of the dead. Unfortunately, human decency is slowly going out the window. This is about as low as it gets and I truly hope that black couple at the end of the vid didn't get caught up. My guess is that they aren't going to say anything positive though. :smh:

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
How does a Black person regardless of political affiliation even conjure up an idea this despicable to trounce on another Black person's death? This chick will do anything for dollars
unfortunately some ppl identify with their political party above their race
That part. Not only that, but historically, many people identify and side with their cultures before their race.

This is why the saying “all skinfolk ain’t kinfolk” rings loudly everyday. The cultural part I have no issues with at all. In fact, I implore it more times than not.

That political siding however is a fucking joke.

She needs her wake up call and bad.

Empire

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
EE84_YiVAAEBCc3.jpg:large

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
Lot of y'all are over thinking it. Candace Owens isn't stupid she knows how lucrative it is to be the Black face for white racism. She says racism is dead in America but she sued her college for discrimination. She is going to ride this out as much as possible.

carsun1000

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
She must really hate her skin color. I wonder if she's invited to family reunions...always helping the white folks to discredit black folks....kinda sad, really...

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
Sooner or later whites will turn on the coon. She will have nobody to back her up. Whites already know that if you’re low enough to sell other blacks out you’ll eventually sell them out. This is nothing but history repeating itself.

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
She’s no child. I can’t use her husband as an excuse. She knows what’s right and what’s wrong. She chooses to go along with it so to me she’s in the same category as him. If she let herself do this cause whites put her up to it I can imagine what other evil she’ll stoop to.

Trump and the republicans are just open with their racism which I can respect.

Tha Baldavenger

Rising Star
Platinum Member
What is up with this bitch? She hates black men more than the fucking Klan.

I know she makes her husband fuck her with a Klan hood or a confederate shirt on, make him call her all kinds of "Ni**a bitch"

illdog

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
S.A.'s ANC/W.Mandela were on to something with necklacing...sad they stopped short/it didn't take off here..

jackson35

Rising Star
Registered
what we all fail to understand is we lived in a society that tell all of us the gf derserve what he got. it is hard for a percentage of us to resist repeating that evil message. this is something that been going on for years, i can't tell u how many vile comments and articles i've seen written about how gf deserve it, and sad enough she is not the only one who in the public eye whe feels that way about him