xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's getting to the point where we need to have a temporary ban on anyone that posts this chick. I really don't understand the point. This chick literally called black folks monkeys for being upset about bad policing and not wanting cops to kill black people over bullshit reasons.

She adds absolutely no value to any conversation, especially since she only uses the same old talking points all her white counterparts use.

ronmch20

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I got through three minutes of it and turned it off. She is truly the epitome of the self hating Kneegro, you know the type that is always on his or her knees denigrating black people to please massa. And given the OP past comments that too often indicated a love of all things white I'm not sure if he posted her to expose her sell-out views or because he agrees with them. :hmm:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I’m so sick of her and I’m not watching
Who is she and why is she getting so much attention?

**not watching this**

It's getting to the point where we need to have a temporary ban on anyone that posts this chick. I really don't understand the point. This chick literally called black folks monkeys for being upset about bad policing and not wanting cops to kill black people over bullshit reasons.

She adds absolutely no value to any conversation, especially since she only uses the same old talking points all her white counterparts use.

She attention whoring for personal agenda smh.

Agreed

If you not gonna block ignore and flag all her posts on social media?

At this point posting her stuff or Whitlock junk etc is basically a sign of support.

We need to just stop.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She made a lot of valid points but it is mixed with so much self hate that it completely dismissed her arguments as illogical and baseless

Van Allen

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
There has always been Black folks like her. She leaves out the fact that the descendants of slaves are who blacks are. Ancesters were stolen and kidnapped and generation after generation, blacks were used, lied to, lynched, raped etc. So now, 6-7 generations removed from slavery, the scars are still there. We didn't ask to come her, like her friends the Jews or Mexicans or Italians. The 30 million blacks are still moving forward from this burden/crime that was committed on us. She is exploiting being black and Cooning, she makes money from that. Many Overseeers on the plantation were black. She is not the first, and won't be the last.

Hey Julian!

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I hope that CAC marries her and pulls a Nicole Simpson this bitch. Most worthless piece shit negro on this planet right now.

smoovejazz

Rising Star
Platinum Member
GGOL - Global Girl Online LOVES their none native so-called blacks.

I denounce her in the name of my West Indian ancestors!

Malcoon Nance is not the person to post as a rebuttal for Candace Owens.

both are AGENTS playing a role for their side and are compromised.

What did he do? I thought he was ok.

if she was to be trapped in a burning car, i would eat ice cream and smile as i watched.

Marshmallows...

ronmch20

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
People who coon because they don't know any better is one thing. Those who do it on purpose like this bitch should contract a disease that only a black doctor could cure only to be told to call someone white to save your coon ass. :angry:

Mr.Mojo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
20050428-7601719-Trump_firebrand_Owens_who_hails_from_Connecticut_has_courted_con-a-15_1571822611722.jpg

I hope that when he calls her a dumb ni**er bitch it's recorded and uploaded for all to see ..I really can't wait

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
She made a lot of valid points but it is mixed with so much self hate that it completely dismissed her arguments as illogical and baseless

‘No she didn’t, the whole basis of her video was bullshit because she knows the point is police brutality and what happened to George Floyd not George Floyd as a person. I’ve been seeing people like her all over YouTube, watching a man being murdered right before their eyes but then say “well I read he did this and that so I feel different now”

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Crime families rule the earth. And they rule by lies and falsehood and by keeping blacks asleep or killing them. I do not know if this girl is attention whoring or just lost her damn mind.
We are the original owners of the earth including America, China, and Europe. To get it back we got to break the control of white devils. But taking the earth from white devils is an act of mercy. Their world is killing them and us and all of humanity.
Candace Owens needs to bow down and worship my dick. Maybe it will free her from worshiping white.