Can we Hide Biden until the debates?

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
Establishment hated and feared Bernie Sanders so much they propped up this joker. :smh:
Bernie could have ran outside of the establishment as an independent candidate. Instead he chose to run within the establishment as a Democrat.

Sanders lost by an even bigger margin than he did in 2016. He was a weak shitty candidate that ignored Black voters and y'all on here trying to carry his water.

Sanders played y'all twice while lining his pockets with money from the media buys of Old Towne Media. No one in advertising still does the 15% fee (gross vs net) for planning and his wife just happens to be part of the company.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
Sanders lost by an even bigger margin than he did in 2016. He was a weak shitty candidate that ignored Black voters and y'all on here trying to carry his water.

Sanders played y'all twice while lining his pockets with money from the media buys of Old Towne Media. No one in advertising still does the 15% fee (gross vs net) for planning and his wife just happens to be part of the company.
You can take me out of the "y'all". I aint carrying Bernie's water and I wasn't played once, or twice by Bernie.
I'm displaying the facts for those who keep bringing up Sanders and how the "establishment stopped him from winning".

Mr.Mojo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This shit is layers on a cake..the candidates..the exploitation of dead black men..the public outcry both orchestrated and real.the assault on police..the pandemic..the vaccine..the response..the fear..social media..waiting for uncle sam to pass out that money..while the deciders never stopped getting paid..the dollar..the dollar the dollar..

2 percent inflation from the fed ...bitcoin!

Layers and layers..

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
The fucking WORLD is about to watch these two debate. :roflmao: Like watching Elmer Fudd and Porky Pig debate quantum mechanics. Jesus fucking christ. Whats the over/under for senior moments?
The damage control coming from both sides should be just as entertaining. :lol: @ Joe Rogan wanting to do a long-form debate with these two.
After that debate airs Trump going to be saying things on Twitter like"I just wasnt ready/prepared" "Such-and-such reporter was asking the wrong questions" etc :lol:

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Bernie could have ran outside of the establishment as an independent candidate. Instead he chose to run within the establishment as a Democrat.
Man gtfoh.. Anyone saying any realistic route to the WH this term is other than the two party system is a fucking retard. Stfu.

The audacity of you to accuse anyone of water carrying while you hold Bidens dick your mouth is astounding. Dems spent half a year looking for faux progressives to snuff the old bastard out. This is fact idiot. He had a massive win in Nevada and delegate lead.. Wagons were circled and ranks were closed in SC and candidates were essentially bribed to drop out timely.. nearly at once to consolidate the ticket. Foh.

Hotlantan

Beep beep. Who's got the keys to the Jeep? VROOM!
BGOL Investor
One candidate, through willful ignorance, is gonna be the reason hundreds of thousands of Americans die. And the other candidate played a song on his phone. So I don't know guys - I can see why this is a tough call.

Last edited:

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
i don't know how you can routinely get played for suckers while he clearly panders in front of you. no wonder mega churches exist with private jets.

God Dammit

Shaddyvillescrub’s Idol
BGOL Investor
Nawl nigga.
This y’all’s savior.
Demokkkrats are the exact same racists that Republikkkans are.
One group’s just more vocal about their hate.​

Darrkman

BGOL Investor
Man gtfoh.. Anyone saying any realistic route to the WH this term is other than the two party system is a fucking retard. Stfu.

The audacity of you to accuse anyone of water carrying while you hold Bidens dick your mouth is astounding. Dems spent half a year looking for faux progressives to snuff the old bastard out. This is fact idiot. He had a massive win in Nevada and delegate lead.. Wagons were circled and ranks were closed in SC and candidates were essentially bribed to drop out timely.. nearly at once to consolidate the ticket. Foh.

Hahahahahahaha. Look at you dumb Bernie bros on here kissng that man's ass since .

Dude went into the race thinking that all he needed was 30% of the votes and he could sneak in. He never once thought that he would have to go up against another politician and just like 2016.....he got CRUSHED by Black voters. Think about it.....dude completely fucked up in 2016.....got a second chance.....AND MADE ALL THE SAME MISTAKES!!!!

Dude told you that class is more important than race...and you swallow it.

Dude told you that most drug dealers are Black.....and you swallow it.

Dude had yall talking about crime bills while he voted for it and is on video saying we need more prisons.....and you swallowed it.

As long as dumb fucks like you keep taking facials from Sanders no one will ever take your seriously when it comes to politics. Yall are nothing but a bunch of corny dudes outside the club and across the street mad cause you can't get the DJ to play what you like.

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
Lesser of the 2 evils...
Exactly. When will Democrat and Republican followers understand that they are not for the people. Are we to believe that there are no other more qualified people in the US? Hell, there are more qualified people on BGOL and we are the bottom of the barrel. Lol!!!

Before any of the "your no vote is support for Trump" people come in let me say this. Our ancestors did not die, get beat, get attacked by dogs, lynched, assassinated, among other things just for us to give our votes away to people who don't care about us.

Why should we support Republicans or Democrats when there are other parties with other candidates?

Last edited:

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Hahahahahahaha. Look at you dumb Bernie bros on here kissng that man's ass since .

Dude went into the race thinking that all he needed was 30% of the votes and he could sneak in. He never once thought that he would have to go up against another politician and just like 2016.....he got CRUSHED by Black voters. Think about it.....dude completely fucked up in 2016.....got a second chance.....AND MADE ALL THE SAME MISTAKES!!!!

Dude told you that class is more important than race...and you swallow it.

Dude told you that most drug dealers are Black.....and you swallow it.

Dude had yall talking about crime bills while he voted for it and is on video saying we need more prisons.....and you swallowed it.

As long as dumb fucks like you keep taking facials from Sanders no one will ever take your seriously when it comes to politics. Yall are nothing but a bunch of corny dudes outside the club and across the street mad cause you can't get the DJ to play what you like.
No idea how or why you are in hysterics ascribing all this nonsense to me as a rebuttal to my use of actual facts. You'e on a emotional rant full of concocted nonsensical bullshit you yanked out your ass apparently. Nigga you sound like a delusional bitch. And the irony is that you accuse anyone of taking facials from a candidate while senile Joe uses your mouth as a dick rest while defining blackness for you....and you swallow it. Incredible.

Darrkman

BGOL Investor
No idea how or why you are in hysterics ascribing all this nonsense to me as a rebuttal to my use of actual facts. You'e on a emotional rant full of concocted nonsensical bullshit you yanked out your ass apparently. Nigga you sound like a delusional bitch. And the irony is that you accuse anyone of taking facials from a candidate while senile Joe uses your mouth as a dick rest while defining blackness for you....and you swallow it. Incredible.

You sound upset......who hurt you?

:lol:

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
He needs to stop talking and appearing in public. Do debates and pre-written speeches only.

Now, he's saying he attended Delaware State. I thought he was confusing the University of Delaware and DSU. But, then he backed it up by saying "I attended an HBCU..........those are my people." I'm gonna give away my vote to him and Harris, but he's making it hard.

tenor.gif

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
One candidate, through willful ignorance, is gonna be the reason hundreds of thousands of Americans die. And the other candidate played a song on his phone. So I don't know guys - I can see why this is a tough call.

you downplayed the problem with biden significantly