Can we eliminate niggas daily spam, bumping 100’s of their threads daily?

Eli_Porter

BANNED
Registered
Spam is when someone writes a comment to bump the page.....Slam adds new content. There’s a difference.
Dude...100 threads with stupid themes is spam. Girls wearing yellow. Girls wearing orange. Girls with braids. Girls without braids. Bald girls, etc.

It’s ridiculous... all original threads get pushed To the 5th page

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is a faggit ass post

Niggas complaining about pussy now on
B
G
O
L
?

OP is an imbecile and a oversensitive bitch who gets no pussy except from crack ho's

You're right, dude's a faggit.

Look at him complaining about "Girls" below.

That nigga wanna see dicks!

9lT.gif

Dude...100 threads with stupid themes is spam. Girls wearing yellow. Girls wearing orange. Girls with braids. Girls without braids. Bald girls, etc.

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member

Look carefully at the blue border underneath the banner. It reads:
Home | Forums | Donations | What's new | Members

Underneath 'Whats new' is new posts.

tenor.gif

mrdiego2020

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
bro why you worried about other people's post.i mean it only takes a few seconds to go to the next page lol.i mean i don't see the problem.most of these people on here are paid members and that allows them to post how many things they want.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
:smh: @ that sound he makes at 30 second mark... And how many times is he gonna mumble "lets see..." as he struggles to get the car into gear and figure out where everything is.

I had forgotten all about this vid and how much of a loser he sounds like.. OP clearly is mentally delayed with arrested development.

icb!!!!!

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:smh: @ that sound he makes at 30 second mark... And how many times is he gonna mumble "lets see..." as he struggles to get the car into gear and figure out where everything is.

I had forgotten all about this vid and how much of a loser he sounds like.. OP clearly is mentally delayed with arrested development.
“Lemme put the phone down to put in gear”

Fucking faggit :smh: