Can we come up with an all star starting 5 of current-day white AMERICAN NBA players?

AFKAQ

Star
Registered
Me and my boys occasionally try this and get stuck early on and quit.

I'll try to start

PG-Jason Williams or Hinrich(sp?)
SG?
SF?
PF-David Lee
C-Chris Kaman

Damn,this is tough.:smh::confused:

AFKAQ

Star
Registered
Re: Can we come up with an all star starting 5 of current-day white AMERICAN NBA play

The Kevin Love/Tyler Hansbrough thread got me on this train of thought.

Nestlé

Potential Star
Registered
Re: Can we come up with an all star starting 5 of current-day white AMERICAN NBA play

We cant......U eliminated everybody wen u said american

MaximusBlaque

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Gotta throw Mike Miller in there somewhere. That cat can flat out shoot the rock.

Lord_IRON

BGOL VET
Registered

I'll try to start

SG?
SF?
PF-David Lee
C-Chris Kaman

Damn,this is tough.:smh::confused:

Allstars????

I'll give you Chris Kaman, if he can be more consitant and stop getting injured...but you're sayin' Allstars...there is no white american that can be considered an allstar...that shit went out in the mid 80s and early 90s with Bird, Mchale, Price and Stockton....if there's more, i couldn't think of them right now. :smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:

Luckyinny

Potential Star
Registered

Point Guard- Kirk Hinrich

Shooting Guard- Mike Miller

Small Forward- Wally Szczerbiack

Power Forward- Mike Dunleavy

Center-Nick Collison

This as best as it gets. Not that many american whiteboys that are good.:smh:

Southpaw

1 of the few blk men on this board
BGOL Investor

Decent white boy squad

PG Kirk Hinrich
SG Brent Berry
SF Mike Dunlevy
PF Troy Murphy
C Brad Miller

Bench

G Luke Ridnour
G Wally Szerbiak
F Pat Garrity
F Matt Harpring

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

fuck Hinrich that weak ass nigga....he woulda never been a bull if jay williams didnt ride a bike.

YH Dafirm Diplomat

Star
Registered

Decent white boy squad

PG Kirk Hinrich
SG Brent Berry
SF Mike Dunlevy
PF Troy Murphy
C Brad Miller

Bench

G Luke Ridnour
G Wally Szerbiak
F Pat Garrity
F Matt Harpring

i respect your ass cause i could turn my 2k8 on and STILL not put this together :rofmao2:

and you missing chris kaman

brad would have to ride that bench

"when you see perfection in me, you see God; when you see my imperfections, you see me." 50 cent thanks for this line.

"look at me. now look at you. nigga you aint wavy :smh:"

33032304200eff86c9b-49tutbpme.gif

Luckyinny

Potential Star
Registered

fuck Hinrich that weak ass nigga....he woulda never been a bull if jay williams didnt ride a bike.

true but how many other white point guards(american) is good for the list.

Brother Blues

Deceased - Nov. 4, 2015
BGOL Legend

Damn...I didn't realize thing were this bad.

I guess basketball is going the way of baseball...
In baseball it will be half white and half Latin...and one or two black folk.
Basketball will soon be half black and half European...and one or two white Americans.

Luckyinny

Potential Star
Registered

i respect your ass cause i could turn my 2k8 on and STILL not put this together :rofmao2:

"when you see perfection in me, you see God; when you see my imperfections, you see me." 50 cent thanks for this line.

You r right. Forgot Brent and Brad

Lord_IRON

BGOL VET
Registered

Decent white boy squad

PG Kirk Hinrich
SG Brent Berry
SF Mike Dunlevy
PF Troy Murphy
C Brad Miller

Bench

G Luke Ridnour
G Wally Szerbiak
F Pat Garrity
F Matt Harpring

in a looooooooooooooooong ass reach...i'd say Kirk Hinrich could be an allstar maybe.....some year.....maaaaybe....shit, who am i kiddin'...hells no!!

these are just whiteboys who play professional bball, still no allstars. :smh:

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

niggu yall might as well say dirk and nash they are crackas in my eyes.

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

them crackas back in the day tho >>>>>>>

Rollie_Fingaz

Rising Star
OG Investor

He's also missing Mike Miller. Mike is the nicest of the bunch.

c_commander

Up and Coming Asshole
BGOL Investor

PG-Kirk Hinrich
SG-Mike Miller
SF-Mike Dunleavy Jr.
PF-David Lee
C-Chris Kaman

Bench: Brent Barry,Wally Sczerbiak,Brad Miller,Nick Collison,Jason Williams

D

DANGEROUSBLACKMAN

Nope And I Ain't Gonna Waste Time Coming Up With A List.

Blunt

Rising Star
Registered

It's like trying to name an American-born black starting nine (all-star or not) for baseball (especially pitchers and catchers). Just don't play the game on that level anymore.

MoneyInTheBank

Unstoppable..............
Certified Pussy Poster

Larry Bird’s Debut Rap Album Set to Drop June 25th

2004-0616-bird.jpg

Larry Bird announced today that his debut rap album, titled “A Bird in Yo’ Hand is Worth a Cap in Yo’ Ass,” will hit stores June 25th. The Boston Celtics legend said his foray into hip hop music is due to his life-long identification with black culture.

“I don’t want a white guy guarding me on the basketball court any more than having a white guy sing to me on my stereo,” said Bird. “I need to have some soul up in my s—t, you feel me?”

Bird admitted to reporters that his controversial statements about race in a televised ESPN interview last week were intended to express his positive feelings about African-Americans in hopes they would welcome his album.

“I knew I had my record coming out so I was like: ‘Yo Larry, show some love to the brothers and sisters so they’ll buy your record,’ said Bird. “That’s why I said what I said. But not only are the best athletes in the world African-Americans, but the best musical artists are, too.”

Bird said he thinks he can be a white anomaly in the rap world just as he was in basketball.

“People say I played ball like a brother,” said Bird. “Now they’ll hear me rap like no other, you now what I’m sayin’? Wait until they hear the tracks I’ve laid down. I make Eminem look like Craig Ehlo.”

The titles of the 12 songs on Bird’s album – including the title single “A Bird in Yo’ Hand is Worth a Cap in Yo’ Ass” – show that both the Hall of Famer’s basketball background and hip hop lifestyle were at work in the studio.

The tracks include:

White Chocolate
Comin’ At Ya from Way Down Town
Beantown Biatches
Release, Rotation, Splizzash
Kevin McHale Yeah
Pass the Chronic (It’s the Offseason)
Lakers Be Fakers
Mo Money, Mo Cheeks
Tippin’ the Forty to the Boston Garden
Indiana Hoes Like to be French Licked
Haven’t Ya Heard? The Greatest Be Larry Bird

“Y’all will see I kept it real from start to finish,” said Bird. “I rap about what I know – basketball, money, hoes, my hometown of French Lick, Indiana. I ain’t frontin’ nowheres.”

The album is being released under the Death Row Records label. Infamous Death Row CEO Suge Knight said Bird’s debut rap effort is among the best he has ever heard. “When Larry contacted me about wanting to do a record I was skeptical,” said Knight. “I thought I’d give him a chance because of how black he was on the court. But then I heard him rhyme and I’ll tell you – that nigga can rap."

Bird’s longtime rival and friend Magic Johnson said he thinks the album will be received well in the black community. “Larry has amazing street cred among black America,” said Johnson. “If you mention his name in the barbershop, people will give him his props. They know Larry can bring it.”

“I just want people to give the album a chance,” said Bird. “I’m a black man trapped in a cracker’s body. This is who I am. This is how I roll. If white people ain’t cool with that, I suggest they be backing on up ‘cause I’m going to keep coming strong in the two-triple-zeros, kid.”

YH Dafirm Diplomat

Star
Registered

^^^^^^^^^ i hope you aint type that :roflmao2:

D-TOWN REP

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Decent white boy squad

PG Kirk Hinrich
SG Brent Berry
SF Mike Dunlevy
PF Troy Murphy
C Brad Miller

Bench

G Luke Ridnour
G Wally Szerbiak
F Pat Garrity
F Matt Harpring

Add Kaman and Mike Miller and tahts about s good as it gets for the whiteboys...

cbm_redux

Star
Registered

I'll try to start

Are you smoking crack or just hating on Steve Nash?

YH Dafirm Diplomat

Star
Registered

Are you smoking crack or just hating on Steve Nash?

when the hell has steve nash been american.

born in south africa

raised all over

notably CANADA

if you can't play for the U.S national team, you aint fittin this thread

matta fact, take chris kaman out...he filed for german citizenship so he will be playing on dirk nowitzki's german national team.

cbm_redux

Star
Registered

when the hell has steve nash been american.

I stand corrected. I missed the American born stipulation. I was thinking that y'all niggas had lost your minds not putting Steve Nash at the top of any list of current basketball playing crackers.

YH Dafirm Diplomat

Star
Registered

I stand corrected. I missed the American born stipulation. I was thinking that y'all niggas had lost your minds not putting Steve Nash at the top of any list of current basketball playing crackers.

yep. this an american cracker only thread.

none of that imported shit

cranrab

Star
BGOL Investor

Point Guard- Kirk Hinrich

Shooting Guard- Mike Miller

Small Forward- Wally Szczerbiack

Power Forward- Mike Dunleavy

Center-Nick Collison

wouldn't you put troy murphy ahead of teammate mike dunleavy for the PF?

Last edited:

biglw_1

Support BGOL
Registered

The Nba Is Trash Matter Of Fact All Sports Are Trash White Or Black They Are Rigged

Luckyinny

Potential Star
Registered

Larry Bird’s Debut Rap Album Set to Drop June 25th

2004-0616-bird.jpg

Larry Bird announced today that his debut rap album, titled “A Bird in Yo’ Hand is Worth a Cap in Yo’ Ass,” will hit stores June 25th. The Boston Celtics legend said his foray into hip hop music is due to his life-long identification with black culture.

“I don’t want a white guy guarding me on the basketball court any more than having a white guy sing to me on my stereo,” said Bird. “I need to have some soul up in my s—t, you feel me?”

Bird admitted to reporters that his controversial statements about race in a televised ESPN interview last week were intended to express his positive feelings about African-Americans in hopes they would welcome his album.

“I knew I had my record coming out so I was like: ‘Yo Larry, show some love to the brothers and sisters so they’ll buy your record,’ said Bird. “That’s why I said what I said. But not only are the best athletes in the world African-Americans, but the best musical artists are, too.”

Bird said he thinks he can be a white anomaly in the rap world just as he was in basketball.

“People say I played ball like a brother,” said Bird. “Now they’ll hear me rap like no other, you now what I’m sayin’? Wait until they hear the tracks I’ve laid down. I make Eminem look like Craig Ehlo.”

The titles of the 12 songs on Bird’s album – including the title single “A Bird in Yo’ Hand is Worth a Cap in Yo’ Ass” – show that both the Hall of Famer’s basketball background and hip hop lifestyle were at work in the studio.

The tracks include:

White Chocolate
Comin’ At Ya from Way Down Town
Beantown Biatches
Release, Rotation, Splizzash
Kevin McHale Yeah
Pass the Chronic (It’s the Offseason)
Lakers Be Fakers
Mo Money, Mo Cheeks
Tippin’ the Forty to the Boston Garden
Indiana Hoes Like to be French Licked
Haven’t Ya Heard? The Greatest Be Larry Bird

“Y’all will see I kept it real from start to finish,” said Bird. “I rap about what I know – basketball, money, hoes, my hometown of French Lick, Indiana. I ain’t frontin’ nowheres.”

The album is being released under the Death Row Records label. Infamous Death Row CEO Suge Knight said Bird’s debut rap effort is among the best he has ever heard. “When Larry contacted me about wanting to do a record I was skeptical,” said Knight. “I thought I’d give him a chance because of how black he was on the court. But then I heard him rhyme and I’ll tell you – that nigga can rap."

Bird’s longtime rival and friend Magic Johnson said he thinks the album will be received well in the black community. “Larry has amazing street cred among black America,” said Johnson. “If you mention his name in the barbershop, people will give him his props. They know Larry can bring it.”

“I just want people to give the album a chance,” said Bird. “I’m a black man trapped in a cracker’s body. This is who I am. This is how I roll. If white people ain’t cool with that, I suggest they be backing on up ‘cause I’m going to keep coming strong in the two-triple-zeros, kid.”

this cant be true

cold-n-cocky

BGOL vet down since the “56k stay out!” days
BGOL Gold Member

Kirk Hinrich hasn't hit a damn shot since the '05 playoffs.....fuck him