Cali underground group Zion I trk with Goapele.. Quck question?

B-Witty

I am on point like a tattle tell................!
Registered
fam if anybody has the single.. boom bip with goapele i need that joint... i heard the song on a compliation album.. ecko underground lyricst airplay or something and the song is sooo tight.. i cant get it out of my head....... this is how it goes if any of yall care to hear some REAL HIP HOP let me know becuz i definitely need this joint.. so relaxing and fresh... nice sound fam.. check it out:yes:

B-Witty

Registered
fam if anybody has the single.. boom bip with goapele i need that joint... i heard the song on a compliation album.. ecko underground lyricst airplay or something and the song is sooo tight.. i cant get it out of my head....... this is how it goes if any of yall care to hear some REAL HIP HOP let me know becuz i definitely need this joint.. so relaxing and fresh... nice sound fam.. check it out:yes:

? anyone?

Deltronz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It is on the 2nd Zion I album, Deep Water Slang V2.0. Really really tight album all around, as with every Zion I album, truth be told.

B-Witty

Registered
It is on the 2nd Zion I album, Deep Water Slang V2.0. Really really tight album all around, as with every Zion I album, truth be told.

how about upping dat joint for a brother fam? im feeling this group they new 2 me but i need alltheir old shit... they are hot really all i want is the single i dont need the whole album but hey beggers cant be choosers right?

VAKid2

Potential Star
Registered
amy god bless u my brother thank u so much u made my day

love is luv

i got 2 hear the wholealbum now yall making a nigga pressesd lol:yes:

No doubt. "Boom bip" isn't even the best song on the album. You've gotta check out "Cheeba Cheeba" and "Warrior Dance". Off the chain!