
She need to stop she’s destroying her legacy
She need to stop she’s destroying her legacy
Damn! Chennedy Carter & Arike Ogunbowale went at it![]()
![]()
Yeah i remember Arike but just don't remember Chennedy when she was in collegeThey definitely went at it and that was epic!
I didn't like Ariel in college, well it really wasn't her. I just don't like Notre Dame
I also thought Chennedy would've had an immediate big impact when she came in the league, because she played like a dude and was crossing women up.

I've been watching women's basketball for as long as I can remember and the way she moved and handled the ball stood out.Yeah i remember Arike but just don't remember Chennedy when she was in college![]()
I've been watching women's basketball for as long as I can remember and the way she moved and handled the ball stood out.
Arike hot game winners in the tournament and one of the biggest shots ever so she's definitely remembered.
I was rooting for Mississippi State![]()

Yeah I remember when Dawn got the SC job but didn't think much of it because SC wasn't know for basketball...Yeah i didn't start checking for women's basketball until Dawn Staley stepped on the scene
as the head coach in my home state of South Carolina, and also after Angel Reece and Caitlin Clark
being drafted in the WNBA i'm really checking out wnba & women's college hoops out now.![]()

Saw YouTube videos being made about this so I went to twitter![]()
Next graphic WNBA adds her
I found out about the tweet on YouTube so they definitely are real people and not bots..lolSome of theses accounts gotta be bots...
Her teammate can't get any shine?
Last year's MVP, Stewie, not on either post .. where the outrage?
Only on Internet do people care this much about CC...
It is weird thoughSome of theses accounts gotta be bots...
Her teammate can't get any shine?
Last year's MVP, Stewie, not on either post .. where the outrage?
Only on Internet do people care this much about CC...