Cacs cacing! Nazi Germany beach volley players vow to boycott tournament unless strictly-Islamic Qatar allows them to play in Bikinis

comment101

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Why? Can a Muslim bring his 4 wives to the US legally?

Can a woman wear a bikini to work in the US? Can a
member of Congress go to work in a bikini? Can you
attend a US Church in a bikini?

Can you go to Walmart in a bikini?

Qatar is hosting a female volleyball tourney and refusing to let them wear what they've always worn to play volleyball. You don't see a problem there?....

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
I've seen tennis tournaments played in Muslim majority countries including Qatar and the women have been able to wear their tennis dresses, which have to be super short.

So I'm wondering if a compromise can be reached.

Otherwise don't schedule a beach volleyball tournament in a Muslim country.

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Qatar doesnt have to change its traditions & the german girls dont have to attend , they should skip this one tournament ! Qatar retains its customs , the girls retain their own customs .. everyone happy

actinanass

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
what about bare breasted

That's not even the argument at hand. I know its hard to focus on the actual topic.

Why is it wrong? They have no problem with it. Why can't they do it in
your country, after all they do it in theirs? I thought you were the people
of freedom? Are you not fighting for you women to go and show their
bare behind in a country where the native women are not even allowed
to show their elbows?

The topic at hand is basically about clothes. We allow Muslim teams to wear what they want to wear. We should be allowed to wear what we traditionally wear. If they can't do that, then they do not need to host events that require bikinis. You can try to add all these other hypothetical situations if you want. It's just making you look like a weirdo.

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor
That's not even the argument at hand. I know its hard to focus on the actual topic.

The topic at hand is basically about clothes. We allow Muslim teams to wear what they want to wear. We should be allowed to wear what we traditionally wear. If they can't do that, then they do not need to host events that require bikinis. You can try to add all these other hypothetical situations if you want. It's just making you look like a weirdo.
It is about religion and culture. These people want to parade their non-existent
buttocks at a public event in a country and a religion where women are required
to be covered. It is the argument because I alone know why I created the thread

actinanass

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It is about religion and culture. These people want to parade their non-existent
buttocks at a public event in a country and a religion where women are required
to be covered. It is the argument because I alone know why I created the thread

If they felt this way about this shit, why host a beach volleyball tourney then?