Cacs cacing! Nazi Germany beach volley players vow to boycott tournament unless strictly-Islamic Qatar allows them to play in Bikinis

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor
5533d240-75fc-11eb-ab27-04e474f21957

Karla Borger (R) and Julia Sude will not particiapte in the upcoming tournament in Doha. (Photo by Martin Rose/Bongarts/Getty Images)
German beach volleyball stars Karla Borger and Julia Sude are refusing to participate in a beach volleyball tournament in Qatar next month over the tournament’s policy that restricts competitors from wearing bikinis.

“It is not about wearing little, it’s about not being able to do our job in our work clothes," Sude told Sports and Business Mag. "We don’t want to go along with that.”

“This is really the only country and the only tournament where a government tells us how to do our job — we are criticizing that,” Borger told radio station Deutschlandfunk on Sunday.

The upcoming FIVB World Tour event in March marks the first time Doha, Qatar’s capital city, has hosted a women’s event. The tournament has hosted seven different men’s World Tour competitions in the past.

The Qatar volleyball association said in response it was “committed to ensuring that all athletes are made to feel welcome and comfortable at next month's event.”

The organization’s statement also stated they "would like to make clear that we are not making any demand on what athletes should wear at the event.”

Female players have been advised to wear shirts and long trousers “out of respect for the culture and traditions of the host country,” according to the FIVB.

Borger cited the need to wear bikinis for this particular tournament is due to the warm climate of the host city. Temperatures in Doha during the tournament, which will take place between Mar. 8-12, are projected to reach 27 degrees Celsius, according to AccuWeather.

The country has made exceptions in the past, loosening restrictions for female track and field athletes competing at the World Athletics Championships in Doha in 2019 and allowing female beach volleyball players to compete in bikinis at the ANOC World Beach Games in 2019.

In additional comments made to radio station Deutschlandfunk, Borger questioned the merits of hosting a tournament in Qatar.

“We are asking whether it's necessary to hold a tournament there at all,” she said.

The country has been under intense scrutiny for exploitative labour practices and alleged human rights abuses in the lead-up to next year's FIFA World Cup, with the Guardian reporting Tuesday that 6,500 migrant workers have died in Qatar since it won the right to host the World Cup in December 2010.

The event is a qualifier for the 2020 Tokyo Olympic Games with 400 ranking points awarded to the winners. Borger and Sude have already qualified for the Olympics.

Black A. Camus

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
5533d240-75fc-11eb-ab27-04e474f21957

Karla Borger (R) and Julia Sude will not particiapte in the upcoming tournament in Doha. (Photo by Martin Rose/Bongarts/Getty Images)
German beach volleyball stars Karla Borger and Julia Sude are refusing to participate in a beach volleyball tournament in Qatar next month over the tournament’s policy that restricts competitors from wearing bikinis.

“It is not about wearing little, it’s about not being able to do our job in our work clothes," Sude told Sports and Business Mag. "We don’t want to go along with that.”

“This is really the only country and the only tournament where a government tells us how to do our job — we are criticizing that,” Borger told radio station Deutschlandfunk on Sunday.

The upcoming FIVB World Tour event in March marks the first time Doha, Qatar’s capital city, has hosted a women’s event. The tournament has hosted seven different men’s World Tour competitions in the past.

The Qatar volleyball association said in response it was “committed to ensuring that all athletes are made to feel welcome and comfortable at next month's event.”

The organization’s statement also stated they "would like to make clear that we are not making any demand on what athletes should wear at the event.”

Female players have been advised to wear shirts and long trousers “out of respect for the culture and traditions of the host country,” according to the FIVB.

Borger cited the need to wear bikinis for this particular tournament is due to the warm climate of the host city. Temperatures in Doha during the tournament, which will take place between Mar. 8-12, are projected to reach 27 degrees Celsius, according to AccuWeather.

The country has made exceptions in the past, loosening restrictions for female track and field athletes competing at the World Athletics Championships in Doha in 2019 and allowing female beach volleyball players to compete in bikinis at the ANOC World Beach Games in 2019.

In additional comments made to radio station Deutschlandfunk, Borger questioned the merits of hosting a tournament in Qatar.

“We are asking whether it's necessary to hold a tournament there at all,” she said.

The country has been under intense scrutiny for exploitative labour practices and alleged human rights abuses in the lead-up to next year's FIFA World Cup, with the Guardian reporting Tuesday that 6,500 migrant workers have died in Qatar since it won the right to host the World Cup in December 2010.

The event is a qualifier for the 2020 Tokyo Olympic Games with 400 ranking points awarded to the winners. Borger and Sude have already qualified for the Olympics.
I kind of agree with the females.

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why? Can a Muslim bring his 4 wives to the US legally?

Can a woman wear a bikini to work in the US? Can a
member of Congress go to work in a bikini? Can you
attend a US Church in a bikini?

Can you go to Walmart in a bikini?

You trolling good brother. These women wear bikinis to work. I'm sure Congress has a dress code. You could probably go to church in a bikini. Have you seen how people dress in Walmart?

BUT when you are in another country, you should abide by their rules and customs.

Black A. Camus

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Yes, a muslim could temporarily bring his 4 wives to the U.S. If he is only visiting and didn't plan to live here permanently, a Muslim absolutely could bring his 4 wives for a visit. If he decided to become a permanent U.S. resident he'd have to choose a bottom bitch--because he could only legally be married to one woman. But the German woman dont plan to be permanent Doha residents either.

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor
Yes, a muslim could temporarily bring his 4 wives to the U.S. If he is only visiting and didn't plan to live here permanently, a Muslim absolutely could bring his 4 wives for a visit. If he decided to become a permanent U.S. resident he'd have to choose a bottom bitch--because he could only legally be married to one woman. But the German woman dont plan to be permanent Doha residents either.
Actually you cannot. When going to the West South African president
Jacob Zuma always had to pick one of his 5 wives.

You did not answer my other questions

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor
You trolling good brother. These women wear bikinis to work. I'm sure Congress has a dress code. You could probably go to church in a bikini. Have you seen how people dress in Walmart?

BUT when you are in another country, you should abide by their rules and customs.
In their country. Not in Qatar. If you are China, you follow the Chinese dress code

DaMostHy

Troll Hunter
BGOL Investor

All this happens in the USA.

Especially in Florida and California. Mostly Florida though.

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor
I wouldn't care personally.

The issue is, we allow muslim participates to wear their garb without any protest. They should allow our athletes to wear our garb. Lets be consistent.
It is not about you; it is about the law. US law bars polygamy. The US has its own
standard of morality, as does Qatar. The organisers of the tournament can pull
the tournament, but they have no right to demand that the law be changed for
them. Would you allow a man from a country that does not have age of consent
laws to bring his 10 year old wife to the US?

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I wouldn't care personally.

The issue is, we allow muslim participates to wear their garb without any protest. They should allow our athletes to wear our garb. Lets be consistent.

Exactly. I clown the shit out of mormonism and adherents to cac Jesus but they are far and away the worst. :smh: My favorite "quirk" is nikah mut'ah. They are so devout that you can get a temporary marriage for an hour or even a weekend to fuck hoes and not violate the religion :smh::lol:

Only in Qatar is a fucking bikini a disgrace but literal slavery perfectly fine...

actinanass

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It is not about you; it is about the law. US law bars polygamy. The US has its own
standard of morality, as does Qatar. The organisers of the tournament can pull
the tournament, but they have no right to demand that the law be changed for
them. Would you allow a man from a country that does not have age of consent
laws to bring his 10 year old wife to the US?

1. You asked my perspective.

2. Yes they do have a right. They chose not to participate in a tournament that wanted them to wear something they disagreed with.

3. Can we agree that wearing clothes is different than being married to a child?

TooTrilla

Mil Town Legend
BGOL Investor

All yes

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered

1. Men do not bring women into the US. Women are actual human beings in the US, not property or cattle, so if a muslim man and his 4 wives want to come to the US, all 5 of them can just buy a ticket.

2. Yes if its the proper attire required for the job.

3. I don't know but Im not sure how thats relevant.

4. Depends on the church but i bet most dont have dress codes.

5. Yes you can shop at Wal Mart in a bikini.

6. I agree with the German chicks. Its beach volleyball. Gotdamn. Chicks in bikinis is the only reason that "sport" even exists.

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor
Exactly. I clown the shit out of mormonism and adherents to cac Jesus but they are far and away the worst. :smh: My favorite "quirk" is nikah mut'ah. They are so devout that you can get a temporary marriage for an hour or even a weekend to fuck hoes and not violate the religion :smh::lol:

Only in Qatar is a fucking bikini a disgrace but literal slavery perfectly fine...
If African women were to demand to be allowed to march in the opening ceremony
of the Olympics bare-breasted, all of you would be up in arms saying they were nude
and violating morality. The people want to go to Qatar and prounce around half naked,
their pasty little buttocks burned red in the heat and covered with sand. No. Even in
Africa, we would consider that naked. You cannot impose you cultural biases on other
people.

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor
1. You asked my perspective.

2. Yes they do have a right. They chose not to participate in a tournament that wanted them to wear something they disagreed with.

3. Can we agree that wearing clothes is different than being married to a child?
No we cannot agree. They are both are about moral norms.
Muhammad, the prophet of the Muslims married and had
a sex with a 6 year old girl called Ayisha Siddiq. If a 59 year
old man came to the US to play family fued, and brought his
9-year old wife to participate, would that be ok?

actinanass

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No we cannot agree. They are both are about moral norms.
Muhammad, the prophet of the Muslims married and had
a sex with a 6 year old girl called Ayisha Siddiq. If a 59 year
old man came to the US to play family fued, and brought his
9-year old wife to participate, would that be ok?

So, you really think that a grown woman wearing a bikini is the same as a grown ass man being married to a child?

BTW, I support the beach volleyball team in boycotting this.

southrue

Rising Star
Platinum Member

you can play sports in a bikini. She can wear a bikini to work if that's what the job's dress code is.

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor
So, you really think that a grown woman wearing a bikini is the same as a grown ass man being married to a child?

BTW, I support the beach volleyball team in boycotting this.
Why is it wrong? They have no problem with it. Why can't they do it in
your country, after all they do it in theirs? I thought you were the people
of freedom? Are you not fighting for you women to go and show their
bare behind in a country where the native women are not even allowed
to show their elbows?

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The german team should be open to negotiating different attire out of respect for their hosts' customs. They should not feel obligated to wear a burka, but something a little more modest than a bikini doesn't seem like an unreasonable request. On the other hand if the germans refuse to any concessions in this regard Qatar should just say fuck them, let those bitches stay home. Where do you draw the line, g-string and pasties?

Last edited:

KRAYZIE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why is it wrong? They have no problem with it. Why can't they do it in
your country, after all they do it in theirs? I thought you were the people
of freedom? Are you not fighting for you women to go and show their
bare behind in a country where the native women are not even allowed
to show their elbows?
Wow ok ok you just went full pedophile it's at this point I got to put you on block

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor
Wow ok ok you just went full pedophile it's at this point I got to put you on block
Answer the question. They worship a pedophile prophet. If they come here
insisting on bring their 6 year old wives, should they be allowed in?

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
I don't agree with the idea that women can't wear bikini's.

But, it is their country, their rules.

BUT, the cac women have a right to boycott as well.