Database Error

You're right dawg
OG Investor
imma-keep-it-real-with-you-chief.jpg

Call uhaul

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
:roflmao:<-------- My exact reaction when she said that after seeing the photos.

Bitch just mowed the grass down to the dirt and then put some cabinets and shit in there she found on the side of the road.

She put about $150.00 into that crib. Hope they kick her goofy ass out soon.
Just like the imaginary lease agreement, bet she can't find any receipts to back that up either.

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
In all these squatter situations I see a great opportunity. My "company" will assist you in removing squatters. Ask no questions. Pay in cash. No written receipts or records. We will get your house back.

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
The squatter law was originally made to protect people with bad landlords, but people, especially white people took advantage of the situation. I wish not to see people homeless but at the same time they can’t screw up homes that is not theirs.

An RnB Thug

El Capitan of The LOVE BOAT
Platinum Member
dirty bitch put a FRIDGE in front of a window :confused:
and how long is this "lease" for, can't be indefinitely

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
dirty bitch put a FRIDGE in front of a window :confused:
and how long is this "lease" for, can't be indefinitely
There is no lease. The next of Ken owner of the house is in a mental hospital. This white woman is lying her ass off.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
I fucking hate these dusty ass squatters. Although I don't believe it's a big problem where I live, my wife and I were thinking of taking a nice month long vacation next year, traveling, and one of my biggest worries is some dirty mother fucker will try and move in. Fuck these piece of shit people.

Last edited:

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
I fucking hate these dusty ass squatters. Although I don't believe it's a big problem where I live, my wife and I were thinking of taking a nice month long vacation next year, traveling, and one of my biggest worries is some dirty mother fucker will try and move in. Fuck these piece of shit people.

I gotchu bro. Call my company. Use a burner

1-800- we fuckemup

cash only, nothing in writing

DWBass

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Leave lights and a TV on and a car in the driveway.