C.S.I., ASSEMBLE!!!!!!!

RichmondFire

Rising Star
OG Investor
Just some chick with a bad butt job.

mX8O55zXinFte.gif

Don't you do that MissMighty! I need this woman in my life to take care of some stuff I'm trying to do before work. You got a name or not?!

MrChevyDC3

Rising Star
Registered
I Imagine she smells of sweet Jasmine and Brown Sugar...

I imagine she feels soft as the thread of a silkworm...

I imagine her puss and ass tasting like new skin freshly washed in filtered water...

...On another note, I just assembled and installed one of those 'floating entertainment centers' a couple of weekends ago in my living room. They are nice (other than finding the studs through the drywall)

RichmondFire

Rising Star
OG Investor
I Imagine she smells of sweet Jasmine and Brown Sugar...

I imagine she feels soft as the thread of a silkworm...

I imagine her puss and ass tasting like new skin freshly washed in filtered water...

...On another note, I just assembled and installed one of those 'floating entertainment centers' a couple of weekends ago in my living room. They are nice (other than finding the studs through the drywall)

Thanks for the extra sensory stuff to go along with the visuals. hell I may not even need to see anything else of hers. Probably better if I leave my imagination right where it is 'cuz that video is pure perfection...watching her do some other uninspired lazy, gimme yo coins and I'll lick my finger type shit would probably just piss me off.

That floating entertainment center is nice tho'...what you pay for it?

yaBoi

X-pert Professional
Platinum Member
mX8O55zXinFte.gif

Don't you do that MissMighty! I need this woman in my life to take care of some stuff I'm trying to do before work. You got a name or not?!
I'm not a fan of the fake butts but
same thing happens on facebook... a bad bitch gets posted the instantly the bitter comments start

"she got a fake butt"
"she ain't really that cute"
"y'all sure that ain't no man"
"Y'all niggas need to be more careful LOL"

....and it be the ones with a head full of tranny weave talking the most shit....the hate runs deep with them

MrChevyDC3

Rising Star
Registered
Thanks for the extra sensory stuff to go along with the visuals. hell I may not even need to see anything else of hers. Probably better if I leave my imagination right where it is 'cuz that video is pure perfection...watching her do some other uninspired lazy, gimme yo coins and I'll lick my finger type shit would probably just piss me off.

That floating entertainment center is nice tho'...what you pay for it?

They are nice, especially to compliment a wall mounted TV/ speaker set. You can find them for roughly 2 hunnid. http://www.overstock.com/Home-Garde...fccid=FY6T5IAWFZAYGW2JKJVREREC3Y&searchidx=32

I hate that you guys took it upon yourselves to point out a boxy butt job. I'm not even gonna watch the video again, b/c I will be LOOKING for a boxy, lumpy ass. When I watched it initially, without the negative thoughts of implants in mind, that ass looked deeeeeelicous!

MissMighty

Fuck You INGRATES
Platinum Member
Mighty subtle hate is legendary but in this case she's 100% on point. Blocky butt jobs fuck it up for me. Mouse joint prob super nice by now, now that I think about it.

Only way I could hate is if somehow my butt deflated. And yes it's super nice.