Business Tutorials Download Area

prosofts

Star
OG Investor
90 Day Guru® E-Learning Louise Anne Maurice – Marketing Automation Sales Funnel Relat

Marketing-Automation-Sales-Funnel-Relationship-Marketing.jpg

90 Day Guru® E-Learning Louise Anne Maurice – Marketing Automation Sales Funnel Relationship Marketing

• Name Product: Marketing Automation Sales Funnel Relationship Marketing
  • Size: 255 MB
  • COST: $97= Your Free
  • Author: 90 Day Guru® E-Learning Louise Anne Maurice

Information:

Ultimate marketing automation course for Authors, Trainers, Coaches and Consultants who want more clients in less time.

Brand New Course – Marketing Automation: Sales Funnel Relationship Marketing for Authors, Trainers, Coaches and Consultants was created by Louise Anne Maurice of 90 Day Guru E-Learning for you:
You see the money making and time-freeing potential of automatic marketing funnels that sell and build your prospect list 24-7 but you want the best step-by-step guidance for how to get started.
You want marketing automation best practices, sales funnels templates and simple relationship marketing formulas that have already been tested and proven to work.
You would like free and simple customer relationship management tools so that you can use it to boost your book, course and program sales plus market to your list of prospects.
You would like to know how you can develop a relationship marketing plan without spending thousands of dollars.
You are ready to develop a simple marketing automation and sales funnel to easily sell books, courses and programs online.
You are committed to following through with what you’re about to learn.

This is why you are here because you want to know how to use marketing automation, sales funnels and relationship marketing to sell more in the shortest amount of time without it costing you a small fortune. The best part is; every piece of advice, strategy and logical approach to sales and marketing automation has been tested; none of this is theory.

In this course, you learn the exact steps you need to know to make marketing automation work for you in a short amount of time. You receive a sales funnel creation formula that you can follow for success. You get easy to understand relationship marketing insights that only a professional with my background can give you. You get the inside track on what you need to do to succeed online plus what you need to do to follow through.

If that’s something you would like to achieve, you have selected the right course to take. If you complete this entire course and implement everything you learn you will have a completed sales funnel and relationship marketing plan that you can follow to get more prospects that visit your website to join your list or buy from you. Remember, it doesn’t matter if you are new or already in full swing, I’ve been there and I can show you exactly what you need to do to make it happen.

There is no risk for you to lock in this introductory price. You can take this Marketing Automation Course now or later. You are also covered by a 30 day money back guarantee. Simply click on take this course to start learning instantly.

What are the requirements?
– Be prepared, committed and eager to follow through with what you’re about to learn.

What am I going to get from this course?
– Over 44 lectures and 3.5 hours of content!
– You will learn strategies that you can use while taking this marketing fundamentals course plus receive valuable resources that you can download and use after you complete the course.
– You will learn simple marketing automation strategies that build your list, sell your books, sell your courses and sell your programs 24-7.
– You will learn relationship marketing strategies designed for Authors, Trainers, Coaches and Consultant that help you build rapport with ideal prospective readers, students and clients 24-7.
– You will be guided through a series of step-by-step activities that help you develop a sales funnel that successfully connects you with ideal prospective readers, students and clients 24-7.
– You receive step-by-step guidance with hands-on instruction and examples on how to create an automatic marketing funnel from start to finish; includes comprehensive downloadable resources.
– You receive relationship marketing coaching and consulting that assesses your ability to easily build rapport with prospects; Results help you build a relationship marketing strategy for success.
– You will learn a simple marketing automation system designed for Authors, Trainers, Coaches and Consultants

What is the target audience?
– You are an Author, Trainer, Coach or Consultant and see the money making and time-freeing potential of automatic marketing funnels that sell and build your prospect list 24-7 but you want the best step-by-step guidance for how to get started.
– You want marketing automation best practices, sales funnels templates and simple relationship marketing formulas that have already been tested and proven to work.
– You would like free and simple customer relationship management tools so that you can use it to boost your book, course and program sales plus market to your list of prospects.
– You would like to know how you can develop a relationship marketing plan without spending thousands of dollars.
– You are ready to develop a simple marketing automation and sales funnel to easily sell books, courses and programs online.

downloadbutton.png

Code:
http://speedy.sh/UksCK/Marketing-Automation-Sales-Funnel-Relationship-Marketing.rar

prosofts

Star
OG Investor
Teresa Bennett – Mastering Business Analysis Through Effective Communication

Mastering-Business-Analysis-Through-Effective-Communication.jpeg

Teresa Bennett – Mastering Business Analysis Through Effective Communication

• Name Product: Mastering Business Analysis Through Effective Communication
  • Size: 291 Mb
  • COST: $16= Your Free
  • Author: Teresa Bennett

Information:

Put a stop to poor communication habits – even the ones you don’t realize you have!

Ever wonder how some business analysts are so confident and always seem to have it together? I’ll show you how to be confident in communicating with stakeholders and gain their trust and respect.

Eliciting requirements from stakeholders is the most important part of a business analyst’s job. Everything you do, everything you document is based on those requirements. In order to achieve success in this area, you must have excellent communication skills.

Master Specific Communication Techniques to Set Yourself Apart from the Growing Crowd of Business Analysts

Know what questions to ask and how to ask them to get detailed requirements from stakeholders
Learn the techniques you should be using to respond to stakeholders in order to facilitate positive discussion
Identify listening filters that are keeping you from hearing and understanding the complete message from stakeholders
In this course we’ll fix, together, the bad communication habits that are keeping you from getting detailed requirements – even the ones you don’t realize you have!

To get the most out of this course, you should have an understanding of what the business analyst job function is.

Content and Overview

You’ll begin the course with an overview of projects and project teams

You’ll gain an understanding of how to identify listening filters and how to avoid them

To manage conversations, you’ll learn the process of effective communication and how body language affects your requirements elicitation meetings.

You’ll learn techniques that help you become a better listener and understand how you can use silence as a communication tool.

It’s imperative to your success as a business analyst that you know what questions to ask to get at the right information. In this course we’ll review the different types of questions and I’ll give you specific questions you can ask in meetings to help draw out the information you need from stakeholders and subject matter experts.

14 lectures and more than 90 minutes of content
Gain confidence in requirement sessions
Improved professional image through better communication
Know what questions to ask – and how to ask them – to elicit detailed requirements
You’ll receive 1 IIBA (International Institute of Business Analysis) PDU/CDU credit towards qualifications for CBAP/CCBA exam or re-certification
A quiz to verify your understanding of the materials
A certificate of completion
Who is the target audience?
Current business analysts that are not confident in requirements elicitation meetings
Business analysts that are consistently missing requirements
Individuals that want to move into the business analyst career

A basic understanding of what the business analyst job function is

Over 15 lectures and 1.5 hours of content!
Communicate productively with stakeholders to get the information they need for business requirements
Understand how to improve requirements elicitation through use of specific questioning techniques
Use body language to drive conversation
Improve listening skills in conversations
Understand the process of effective communication

Aspiring business analysts and current business analysts that need to improve requirements elicitation through better communication

downloadbutton.png

Code:
http://speedy.sh/T4kaG/Practical-IT-Service-Management-Foundations.rar

prosofts

Star
OG Investor
Jon Sinn – Sexual Triggers (2015)

Sexual-Triggers-2015.png

Jon Sinn – Sexual Triggers (2015)

• Name Product: Jon Sinn – Sexual Triggers (2015)
  • Size: 729 MB
  • COST: $49= Your Free
  • Author: Jon Sinn

Information:

Sinn was a Ex-Mystery student and also taught as a master instructor for Love Systems before branching out on his own with Sinns of Attraction. Sinn specializes in same night game, and has also recently branched out to offer long term coaching for his students. He keeps an ongoing blog at Sinns of Attraction and often posts videos of himself on YouTube.

Sinn Quotes

You open and instantly the girls are into you then you are dogmatic and neg(IOD) them. In an instant the interaction goes sour. Why?

Because you have established negative compliance momentum. You punished them for good behavior. This is why you guys are blowing yourselves out with lower quality girls and nicer girls. 10s will not usually want to talk to you off the opener ( read low compliance to your opener) So to establish compliance we IOD.

However if you already have compliance you are in comfort. Comfort is simply a higher threshold of compliance. If I walk up to one of my G/Fs and I kiss her she will not only let me she will pull me in and kiss me harder. Why?

Because we have a high level of compliance. However I have almost no chance of walking up to a stranger and doing this. Comfort is not only trust and time it is also compliance.

downloadbutton.png

Code:
http://speedy.sh/GmrbM/Jon-Sinn-Sexual-trigger.part1.rar
http://speedy.sh/Ev5d4/Jon-Sinn-Sexual-trigger.part2.rar

prosofts

Star
OG Investor
The 6-Step Shoulder Flexibility System with Eric Wong (2015)

The-6-Step-Shoulder-Flexibility-System-with-Eric-Wong-2015.jpeg

The 6-Step Shoulder Flexibility System with Eric Wong (2015)

• Name Product: The 6-Step Shoulder Flexibility System with Eric Wong (2015)
  • Size: 890 MB
  • COST: $120= Your Free

Information:
Once You Release Your Tight Shoulders, You’ll Flow Through Life More Effortlessly And You’ll Wonder Why Your Workouts Used To Seem So Hard
When you’re stiff and tight, everything takes more effort…

sore-shoulderDaily activities like putting things away on the top shelf of the cupboard can go from a task you should be able to easily do but instead, you’re forced to grab a step stool so you don’t have to reach up and experience the associated pain …

Exercises in the gym that you should be able to do without an issues instead cause you pain and you just end up avoiding them altogether… and find that the list of exercises you have to avoid continues to grow…

And if you do any sports like golf or tennis or martial arts, you might find yourself getting slower and less powerful and you might even be chalking it up to “old age”.

But once you release your shoulders, you’ll find that movements that used to be hard and cause you to grimace take half the effort they used to and life and training becomes a whole lot easier.

And to make the whole process a piece of cake, I’ve developed a powerful and efficient system that when followed, makes it damn near impossible to stay tight.
This system is based on science and like I said, when followed, you’re sure to feel looser than you have in years.

And because I know you’re busy and can’t afford to waste any time, I’ve applied this system to create ultra-specific routines laser-targeting the most common shoulder flexibility problems including:

The 6 Powerful Shoulder Flexibility Routines

The Behind The Back Routine
Trouble touching your hands behind your back indicates a restriction in many areas in the shoulder as well as active strength and control.
This routine will have you touching your hands behind your back in no time by releasing the restricted tissues and building functional strength in the appropriate movements.

The Forward Head Posture Routine
Every inch your head juts forward adds 10 pounds of force onto your cervical spine, speeding degeneration and causing excess neck and jaw tension and even headaches.
Performing this routine will restore the proper neutral head position keeping your neck healthy.

The Overhead Routine
When you have flexibility issues reaching overhead, you’re at a high risk of suffering tendonitis of the deltoids and nerve impingements.
Restoring this range of motion requires addressing not just the shoulder but also the thoracic spine, as well as ensuring the core properly activates.

The Rounded Shoulders Routine
Rounded shoulders are a common occurrence in today’s society because of all of the time we spend sitting while driving, in front of computers and staring at our phones, leaving us at risk of degenerative disc and decreased strength and flexibility.
Fixing this posture requires a synergistic approach of lengthening and strengthening so that neutral posture becomes your new norm.

The Winged Scapula Routine
A winged scapula indicates an unstable shoulder blade, which decreases your strength and leaves you at risk of injury.
Properly activating and integrating both the serratus anterior and subscapularis is key to fixing this problem.

The Pre-Workout Shoulder Prep
This routine is designed to maximize the mobility of your shoulder and ensure all of the stabilizer muscles of your shoulder are activated and ready to keep your shoulder safe during the most intense workouts.

When you perform this routine before your workouts, you’ll lift more with less effort and quickly hit new PRs.
Each routine includes a PDF outlining the exact exercises, reps, sets and rest periods, as well as high quality streaming and downloadable videos where I’ll coach you on how to perform every exercise with perfect technique.

You also get the Implementation Guide which will walk you through assessing your current shoulder flexibility and function and tell you exactly what routines you need now and what routines you should hold off on for now to ensure you’re getting the most bang for your training buck.
I’ve put a lot of time and effort into designing the Shoulder Flexibility Solution, testing and tweaking it and making sure it’s the most effective and efficient program possible.

I know this program will give you the results you’re after.

downloadbutton.png

Code:
http://speedy.sh/DJjDu/Shoulder-Flexibility-Solution.part1.rar
http://speedy.sh/BaHB5/Shoulder-Flexibility-Solution.part2.rar

prosofts

Star
OG Investor
Google My Business Listing Optimization Training (2015)

Google-My-Business-Listing-Optimization-Training-2015.png

Google My Business Listing Optimization Training (2015)

• Name Product: Google My Business Listing Optimization Training (2015)
  • Size: 685 MB
  • COST: $129= Your Free
  • Author: RIJU Mather

Information:

Google My Business is a free Google tool that allows businesses create and manage their Google Local Business Listing. With this tool they can advertise their business information like business name, address, contact information, user reviews and maps directions on Google Search, Google Maps and Google+. All this — absolutely free of cost and without the need of a website. The real challenge for businesses is to rank their listing on the limited number of slots for Local Business Listings on the first page of Google Search.

Taught by former Google manager and digital marketing expert, Riju Mathew, this 1.5 hour long course will teach you insider tips and tricks to make your local business listing appear on the first page of Google and get more customers from your locality. The course consists of easy-to-implement strategies delivered through video presentations, on-screen demos, and 2 quizzes.

Sign up today and learn effective and easy-to-implement strategies to optimize the performance of your Google My Business listing and turn around your business performance!

downloadbutton.png

Code:
http://speedy.sh/v2bDQ/Google-My-Business-Listing-Optimization-Training.rar

prosofts

Star
OG Investor
Give Your WordPress Website a Makeover: Divi Theme Spotlight (2015)

Give-Your-Wordpress-Website-a-Makeover.png

Give Your WordPress Website a Makeover: Divi Theme Spotlight (2015)

• Name Product: Give Your WordPress Website a Makeover: Divi Theme Spotlight (2015)
  • Size: 732 MB
  • COST: $199= Your Free

Information:

Plan, create, and launch your dream WordPress website using Divi’s powerful e-commerce tools and easy web page builder. This step-by-step, clear, and easy to follow course will show you how to take your current or old website and give it a complete makeover, regardless of which tools, platform, or theme you plan to use to build it. We’ll talk about how to best plan your beautiful new website so it works hard for you while you are off doing other things, so it can best promote you, your work, and your brand. I’ll also walk you through the process of changing to a new theme in WordPress, and in particular the powerful and stunning e-commerce WordPress theme Divi from Elegant Themes.

I created this course while I myself was redesigning my own online artist’s portfolio. You’ll see my old website go through a complete transformation as I show you the exact process I used to plan, create, and launch my new and improved website as an actual case study.

Let me help you set up a new website that can do the online heavy lifting for you by showing you how to include features that:

Effectively showcase your latest projects, designs, or products
Better feature your services
Sell more of your products
Collect new subscribers for your mailing list
Generate more social media shares (and more traffic) for your blog posts and other content.
Get more followers for your linked social media pages.
These powerful, bite-sized lessons come directly from my comprehensive (8+ hours long) Web Snax: Super Simple Recipes for Easy Website Design course which is a full web design foundations class that not only gets into the very basics of using WordPress, but also how to plan and organize websites, create online graphics and animations, HTML and CSS, adding Javascript, and making beautiful websites from scratch in a variety of ways using an intuitive right-brained method that requires little to no coding ability.

I’m a tenured Associate Professor of Digital Media and the Program Director of Film & Digital Media at The American University of Rome and a practicing award-winning multimedia artist.

I have over 15 years of experience teaching students all over the world using my tried and true custom approach (turning complex information into something simple, memorable, easy-to-understand in as short amount of time as possible) to ensure that you get the most important, relevant, and useful information that can be applied immediately to your art, work, and everyday life.

New bonus lectures and resources will continue to be added and timely design advice will be provided in the discussion forum. I love to help and always respond to inquiries and discussions ASAP.

Empower yourself now by enrolling in this easy to follow WordPress Website Makeover with Divi course and join our growing learning community! Click the “Take This Course” button in the upper right corner and let’s get started creating your DREAM website today.

Over 34 lectures and 2 hours of content!
Plan and create a dream website that best showcases you, your work, and your brand in the best possible light to help gain new clients, subscribers, and social media followers.
Troubleshoot common issues with activating and modifying a new WordPress theme.
Activate and modify the Divi theme for a new or existing WordPress website.
Use Divi page templates and modules to create beautiful landing pages, portfolios, storefronts, and more with no coding.
Follow a detailed step by step course of action for a full website redesign regardless of which tools, platform, or theme is used to build it.

downloadbutton.png

Code:
http://speedy.sh/Chneg/Giv-Wordp-Web-Mak-Div-Spotl.part1.rar
http://speedy.sh/RfDJH/Giv-Wordp-Web-Mak-Div-Spotl.part2.rar

prosofts

Star
OG Investor
Coursera-Medical Neuroscience 2015

Coursera-Medical-Neuroscience-2015.jpg

Coursera-Medical Neuroscience 2015

• Name Product: Coursera-Medical Neuroscience 2015
  • Size: 5.74 GB
  • COST: N/A= Your Free
  • Author: Leonard E. White
  • Sale Page: _https://www.coursera.org/course/medicalneuro

Information:

The course “Medical Neuroscience 2015” supplys learners an understanding of the necessary standards of neurological function, from cellular and molecular mechanisms of neural signaling and plasticity to the organization and function of sensory and motor systems.

The core purpose is to equip learners in the health professions for interpreting impairments of sensation, action and cognition that accompany neurological injury, disease or dysfunction. The learners presently following advanced studies in the brain sciences will advance from this program by studying the fundamentals of functional human neuroanatomy and how neuroscience discovery translates to clinical practice. Health professionals will benefit from the opportunity to review and update knowledge of foundational medical neuroscience
The course “Medical Neuroscience 2015” includes four units of content:

.-1—- Unit 1 Neuroanatomy

This unit covers the surface anatomy of the human brain, its internal structure, and the overall organization of sensory and motor systems in the brainstem and spinal cord.
.-2—- Unit 2 Neural signaling.

This unit addresses the fundamental mechanisms of neuronal excitability, signal generation and propagation, synaptic transmission, post synaptic mechanisms of signal integration, and neural plasticity.
.-3—- Unit 3 Sensory systems.

Here, you will learn the overall organization and function of the sensory systems that contribute to our sense of self relative to the world around us: somatic sensory systems, proprioception, vision, audition, and balance senses.
.-4—- Unit 4 Motor systems.

In this unit, we will examine the organization and function of the brain and spinal mechanisms that govern bodily movement.
.-5—- Unit 5 Brain Development.

Next, we turn our attention to the neurobiological mechanisms for building the nervous system in embryonic development and in early postnatal life; we will also consider how the brain changes across the lifespan.
.-0—- Unit 6 Cognition.

The course concludes with a survey of the association systems of the cerebral hemispheres, with an emphasis on cortical networks that integrate perception, memory and emotion in organizing behavior and planning for the future; we will also consider brain systems for maintaining homeostasis and regulating brain state.

downloadbutton.png

Code:
http://speedy.sh/cEhfT/Coursera-medical-neuroscience-2015.part01.rar
http://speedy.sh/8MW7s/Coursera-medical-neuroscience-2015.part02.rar
http://speedy.sh/FU4W2/Coursera-medical-neuroscience-2015.part03.rar
http://speedy.sh/xGVA8/Coursera-medical-neuroscience-2015.part04.rar
http://speedy.sh/eVf6Y/Coursera-medical-neuroscience-2015.part05.rar
http://speedy.sh/qHwhJ/Coursera-medical-neuroscience-2015.part06.rar
http://speedy.sh/v2GbQ/Coursera-medical-neuroscience-2015.part07.rar
http://speedy.sh/t8YC3/Coursera-medical-neuroscience-2015.part08.rar
http://speedy.sh/NXSRB/Coursera-medical-neuroscience-2015.part09.rar
http://speedy.sh/neRGy/Coursera-medical-neuroscience-2015.part10.rar
http://speedy.sh/b6rBE/Coursera-medical-neuroscience-2015.part11.rar
http://speedy.sh/PqaYD/Coursera-medical-neuroscience-2015.part12.rar

prosofts

Star
OG Investor
Andrew Williams – Learn How to Move a WordPress Website

Learn-How-to-Move-a-WordPress-Website.jpeg

Andrew Williams – Learn How to Move a WordPress Website

• Name Product: Learn How to Move a WordPress Website
  • Size: 292 MB
  • Author: Andrew Williams

Information:

Avoid the steep learning curve with step-by-step instruction, and move your site with confidence.

With standard HTML sites, moving from one webhost to another, or from one domain to another was simple. Copy and paste the files.

WIth WordPress, things are a little more complicated. WordPress is a script, that stores your web content (web pages) in a database. Moving a WordPress website requires not only moving the WordPress script files from one place to another, but also a database. And you are not finished there. Even after moving both of these, your site won’t work. You need to get the WordPress script talking to the database.

This course will take you step-by-step through the process of moving a WordPress website. In fact, I’ll use a real site that I own to demonstrate the entire process. You can follow along, watching over-my-shoulder and repeating the steps yourself as you move your own site.

Apart from the obvious web hosting and WordPress site that needs moving, everything else you need is entirely free.

This course will show you:

The main reasons why a move is necessary.
An overview of the steps involved, followed by a detailed step-by-step series of video tutorials showing the entire process.
How to move the WordPress script files from one domain (and/or webhost) to another.
You’ll also copy the WordPress database from one site, and import it into another. The copying process with replace references to the domain name (and server locations) of the site you are moving, with the domain and location of the site you are moving it to.
How to edit the WordPress configuration file to get your WordPress script and database talking together.
How to create redirects so that your old website automatically redirects visitors to the new site when they try to land on a webpage.
How to check to make sure the site move was successful.

This course is a complete step-by-step guide to moving your WordPress website from one domain to another, and/or one web host to another.

No prior knowledge is required for taking this course.
All instructions are given in an over-the-shoulder way, so students can follow along.

Over 13 lectures and 47 mins of content!
Move a WordPress website from one domain and/or web host, to another.
Know various reasons why you need to move a website from one domain or host to another.
Understand the main steps involved in the move.
Install WordPress on a web host using automated installers.
Download WordPress script files from one website and upload them to another.
Download the WordPress Database from one website and import them into another.
Use a text editor to edit the wp-config.php file, allowing WordPress to communicate with a database.
Setup redirects in an htaccess file so that one website will redirect automatically to another, preserving web page rankings as far as possible.
Know what to check on the new website to make sure the move was 100% successful.

Anyone that needs or wants to move a WordPress website from one host to another, or one domain name to another.
Anyone interested in learning more about WordPress.
This course is only for WordPress websites, so is not for people wanting to move other types of sites.

downloadbutton.png

Code:
http://speedy.sh/YWNXj/Learn-How-to-Move-a-Wordpress-Website.rar

prosofts

Star
OG Investor
App Marketing Academy – Complete Mobile App Marketing Course-App Marketing Academy

Complete-Mobile-App-Marketing-Course-App-Marketing-Academy.jpeg

App Marketing Academy – Complete Mobile App Marketing Course-App Marketing Academy

• Name Product: Complete Mobile App Marketing Course-App Marketing Academy
  • Size: 1.36 GB
  • Author: App Marketing Academy

Information:

The Complete Mobile App Marketing Course covering practical tips , tricks and hacks to reach a million+ app Installs

If you answered it is making users download the mobile app you know what the issue is – nearly eighty percent of mobile apps are never downloaded in app store and only ten percent of downloaded apps are ever used.

Why is marketing mobile app so difficult?

Answer: Lack of knowledge of effective app marketing & retention strategies !

This course will help you to learn ow to market your app step-by-step and get your app marketing right the first time

Learn from someone who has done this and start marketing your mobile app now now to get a jump on your competitors and get more users

The Complete App Marketing Course for 1 Million App Installs discusses about mobile app marketing and promotions that can help you to drive your own app downloads. We cover tips, must-dos, good practices, mistakes and gives practical examples on growing your app installs organically as well as how to use Facebook, twitter and google for mobile app marketing.

This course is for mobile apps developers and digital marketers who want to learn more about promoting their apps organically or through website , facebook, twitter and google in a cost effective way. Marketing and promoting your app never stops, and could actually take almost as many full-time jobs as you’d want. The tips and good practices shared on this course are a set of practical items which you can use to increase your app downloads

What all will you get after taking this course?

Life long access to Over 60+ lectures and 4+ hours of content which will be updated regularly in future!
10+ e-books on mobile app marketing created by App Marketing Academy
How to plan for your mobile app launch ?
How to get more reviews for your mobile app ?
How to do PR for your mobile app launch ?
Mistakes that you should avoid in mobile app marketing (from our personal experience)
Marketing Metrics you should track for mobile apps
Tools that can be used form mobile app marketing
How to do app marketing optimisation after the launch?
How to use reviews to get more app usecases?

So, Join This Course Today and Start Marketing Your Mobile App Successfully Right Now.

Need a Computer (Mac or PC)
Has a mobile app idea and is ready to start development
Has developed an android mobile app
You have an existing app which you want to grow
Knows basic Google Analytics
Interested in app marketing and development.
Interested in mobile app attribution and consumer behavior

Over 51 lectures and 3 hours of content!
Market & Promote an android mobile app
Learn about common mistakes in Mobile App Marketing
Learn to Track Mobile App Marketing ROI
Learn about app store optimisation
Learn to use website for app marketing
Learn about getting more reviews and ratings
Learn about incent , non incent and paid mobile app marketing methods
Learn common mobile app marketing terminologies and metrics to track

App Marketers
App Developers
Digital Marketers
Digital Marketing Agencies
Growth Hackers
Any one who wants to market the app
Product Managers
Mobile app Startups

downloadbutton.png

Code:
http://speedy.sh/Xd7Za/Complete-Mobile-App-Marketing-Course-App-Marketing-Academy.part1.rar
http://speedy.sh/2KmFC/Complete-Mobile-App-Marketing-Course-App-Marketing-Academy.part2.rar

prosofts

Star
OG Investor
TTC – Lifelong Health: Achieving Optimum Well – Being at Any Age

Achieving-Optimum-Well-–-Being-at-Any-Age.jpeg

TTC – Lifelong Health: Achieving Optimum Well – Being at Any Age

• Name Product: TTC – Lifelong Health: Achieving Optimum Well – Being at Any Age
  • Size: 1.31 GB
  • COST: $129= Your Free

Information:

A long and healthy life is a universal desire. So how can you achieve this goal? There’s a whirlwind of advice on how to optimize your health and well-being. The only problem is that much of it is contradictory and scientifically unsound. In reality, the key to achieving a long and healthy life lies in having a solid foundation of healthy living habits. A thorough knowledge of personal wellness—as well as the tools, tips, and insights that come from such knowledge—is essential to helping you live the longest and healthiest life possible. And the secrets of personal wellness don’t have to be a burden; rather, they can be enjoyable and easy to incorporate into the unique demands of your own schedule—whether you’re in adolescence, young adulthood, middle age, or advancing age.

Lifelong Health: Achieving Optimum Well-Being at Any Age is your essential reference guide to healthy living, packed with information and sound advice rooted in the latest scientific understanding of nutrition, physiology, and other related fields. In 36 lectures that have the feel of a personal chat with a knowledgeable and compassionate family physician, Professor of Medicine Dr. Anthony A. Goodman—whose professional experiences have equipped him with a powerful understanding of the human body and the secrets of optimum health—gives you a wealth of knowledge on which you can rely even as the science around it continues to evolve.

More important, he guides you on a fascinating journey through all levels of optimum health and well-being, presenting medical information and expert advice in a way that allows you to make your own personalized choices. And with the knowledge you get from this comprehensive course and the ways you can apply them to your lifestyle, you’ll nourish your body, strengthen your mind, and forever change the way you think about and live your life.

Explore the Fundamentals of Lifelong Health

As a subject, lifelong health is undeniably dynamic, changing as more and more scientific information comes to light. But according to Dr. Goodman, while the details may evolve over time, the fundamentals will always remain the same:

Eating right, which involves knowing the effect of food on your body, creating a way of eating designed to give you the greatest possible amount of nutrition, and avoiding foods that may negatively affect your health
Moving your body frequently, which enhances your personal fitness and prevents or reduces the effects of chronic illnesses
Strengthening mental health, which helps you become more prepared to deal with the stresses of life, helps keep your mind sharp into advancing age, and leads you on the path to achieving emotional balance
Making smart lifestyle choices, which include avoiding harmful habits such as smoking and excessive drinking, and practicing healthy ones, such as getting the right amount of sleep and maximizing relationships with others, including your professional healthcare team.
Only by learning how these fundamentals work can you then build upon them, crafting a personal plan for achieving lifelong health.

This idea is central to Dr. Goodman’s approach in Lifelong Health, and like any caring and concerned physician, he explains these cornerstones clearly and thoughtfully. He structures the lectures of the course around six major themes:

Aging: It’s a part of life most of us don’t look forward to, but knowing what to expect as you get older is critical to maintaining lifelong health. Learn how to age with wisdom and grace by taking an in-depth look at the physiology and psychology of this process, as well as at some popular concepts and misconceptions.
Nutrition and whole foods: The messages we hear about what to eat and what not to eat can often be confusing or misleading. These lectures focus on the merits of eating whole foods, avoiding fad diets, crafting a nutritious way of eating, and developing practical eating habits that will last you a lifetime.
Movement: There are so many ways you can incorporate physical activity into your life—and they can be enjoyable. How can you get more enjoyment out of moving and exercising? What sports or activities are right for you?
Mental health: A body is only as fit as the mind that directs it, which makes mental health essential to your overall well-being. Explore ways to handle stress, methods for meditation and mindfulness, and techniques for keeping your mind razor sharp.
Specific health issues: Concerns about health differ depending on your age and gender, which is why Dr. Goodman spends part of the course addressing some common health issues for women, men, and children. Topics you explore include menopause, prostate cancer, acne, and the importance of cultivating good nutritional and exercise habits early in children’s lives.
General health choices: The decisions you make every day have a direct impact on how successful your life is. Dr. Goodman gives you expert advice on smart lifestyle choices to make regarding sleep, interpersonal relationships, and more.
Taken together, these themes offer a well-rounded and engaging survey of the concepts, issues, and lessons in lifelong health. And while these lectures do touch on our latest scientific understanding about health issues, they’re never bogged down in arcane terminology or complex scientific theories. These 36 lectures are designed to appeal to, and be understood by, everyone.

Get a Wealth of Doctor Recommendations—in a Single Package!

In Lifelong Health, Dr. Goodman speaks with a conviction and authority backed by his decades of experience in medicine, both as a practitioner and as a professor. Every one of his lectures is backed by scientific information and proven results. More important, they’re flavored with common sense tips, in-studio demonstrations, helpful advice, and inspirational stories that make lifelong health an appealing and achievable goal.

Consider some of the advice Dr. Goodman gives you throughout the course:

Take the “Goldilocks” approach: When it comes to lifelong health, we’re all different in terms of what resources we need and what advice works for us; some tips may work for you while others may not. So don’t compare your progress against the abilities and successes of others—what’s important is that you craft the healthy lifestyle that works just right for you.
Do everything in moderation: Our bodies are designed to meet the natural, central state of balance known as homeostasis. While it may seem tempting to overdo it when it comes to health practices, it’s important to practice moderation. If you go to severe extremes in the ways you eat and exercise, your body will perpetually be fighting to return to homeostasis and will produce no measurable or lasting results.
Realize there is no magic cure: Constantly be aware of any and all health claims made by products and diets that seem to offer you an easy, magical cure. Be skeptical and demand real, scientific proof.
Start with small changes: When making changes to your daily lifestyle, it’s critical to start with small changes, not drastic ones. If you start small, you’re more likely to maintain healthier habits over time. What’s more, small changes have a cumulative effect, meaning as time goes on they’ll lead to bigger and better results.
As you see, the keys to lifelong health you get in this course always emphasize how enjoyable the pursuit and rewards of optimum living can be. Dr. Goodman proves that healthy ways of eating and moving and lifestyle modifications can actually be enjoyable and long lasting.

Lifelong Health—Well within Your Reach

As Dr. Goodman continually emphasizes throughout his course, lifelong health is well within your reach. In addition to being an invaluable source of information, Dr. Goodman is a fountain of inspiration. One of our most popular professors, he is never harsh, judgmental, or impersonal. Throughout his career, he’s treated patients as human beings with unique needs, not as statistics, and it’s this same approach that he brings to instructing you on the merits of and paths to optimum health.

Crafted with the concerns of individual lives and experiences like yours in mind, Lifelong Health: Achieving Optimum Well-Being at Any Age is a wonderful resource that you can turn to time and time again. In short, this course is the perfect way for you to take those first, all-important steps on the road to becoming a better and healthier you.

1. A Personal Path to Lifelong Health
2. The Cellular Biology of Aging
3. The Physiology of Aging
4. Myths of Aging—Magical Times and Places
5. Myths of Aging—Magical Substances
6. Optimizing Health—Tests and Procedures
7. Optimizing Health—Prevention
8. How We Look—Surgery and Skin-Care
9. The End of the Journey—Death and Dying
10. Health Advances on the Horizon
11. Nutrition—Choices for a Healthy Life
12. The Physiology of Nutrition
13. The Role of Vitamins
14. The Role of Supplements
15. Whole Foods for Optimum Health
16. The Good Fats
17. Sugar, Salt, Allergies, and Additives
18. The Physiology of Weight Management
19. Healthful Eating versus Fad Diets
20. Movement and Recreation—a.k.a. Exercise
21. The Physiology of Muscle
22. Resistance Training and Weight Training
23. Aerobic and Anaerobic Exercise
24. Exercise in Dealing with Injury and Disease
25. Joy in Movement—Sports and Exercise Options
26. Martial Arts and Yoga
27. Mental Health and Stress Reduction
28. Brain Physiology, Alzheimer’s, and Dementia
29. Maintaining Your Mental Edge
30. Focus on Women’s Health
31. Focus on Menopause
32. Focus on Men’s Health
33. Focus on Children’s and Adolescents’ Health
34. Healthy Choices in Your Daily Life
35. Becoming an Educated Patient
36. Here’s to Your Healthy Life!

downloadbutton.png

Code:
http://speedy.sh/BTBH5/TTC-Lifelong-Health-Achieving-Optimum-Well-Being-at-Any-Age.part1.rar
http://speedy.sh/rsrUx/TTC-Lifelong-Health-Achieving-Optimum-Well-Being-at-Any-Age.part2.rar
http://speedy.sh/uCudF/TTC-Lifelong-Health-Achieving-Optimum-Well-Being-at-Any-Age.part3.rar

prosofts

Star
OG Investor
Practical Data Science: Analyzing Stock Market Data with R

Analyzing-Stock-Market-Data-with-R1.jpeg

Practical Data Science: Analyzing Stock Market Data with R

• Name Product: Practical Data Science: Analyzing Stock Market Data with R
  • Size: 1.26 GB
  • COST: $25= Your Free
  • Author: Manuel Amunategui

Information:

In this class, we will explore various technical and quantitative analysis techniques using the R programming language. I will code as I go and explain what I am doing. All the code is included in PDFs attached to each lecture. I encourage you to code along to not only better understand the concepts but realize how easy they are.

What We’ll Cover

Easily access free, stock-market data using R and the quantmod package
Build great looking stock charts with quantmod
Use R to manipulate time-series data
Create a moving average from scratch
Access technical indicators with the TTR package
Create a simple trading systems by shifting time series using the binhf package
A look at trend-following trading systems using moving averages
A look at counter-trend trading systems using moving averages
Using more sophisticated indicators (ROC, RSI, CCI, VWAP, Chaikin Volatility)
Grouping stocks by theme to better understand them
Finding coupling and decoupling stocks within an index

What This Class Isn’t

This class isn’t about telling you how to trade or revealing secret trading methods, but to show how easy it is to explore the stock market using R so you can come up with your own ideas.

Basic understanding of R
Access to R Console or RStudio
Interest in stock-market data

Over 18 lectures and 4 hours of content!
Use R on stock market data for insight and ideas
Download free, daily stock market data from Yahoo
Plot great looking financial charts
Apply basic technical analysis on stock market data
Explore trading ideas and display entries and exits
Gain additional insights by comparing similar stocks

Those looking to expand their R skills on stock market data
Those looking to come up with their own conclusions about the markets
NOT for those seeking easy stock tips or secret trading systems

downloadbutton.png

Code:
http://speedy.sh/gPguV/Practical-Data-Science-Analyzing-Stock-Market-Data-with-R.part1.rar
http://speedy.sh/zSzVq/Practical-Data-Science-Analyzing-Stock-Market-Data-with-R.part2.rar
http://speedy.sh/R7RrH/Practical-Data-Science-Analyzing-Stock-Market-Data-with-R.part3.rar

prosofts

Star
OG Investor
Blackhat USA 2015

Blackhat-USA-2015.jpeg

Blackhat USA 2015

Name Product: Blackhat USA 2015
Size: 28.3 GB
COST: $1795= Your Free
Sale Page: _www.blackhat.com/us-15

Information:

Black Hat USA 2015 is set to bring together the best minds in security to define tomorrow’s information security landscape in Las Vegas. This year’s briefings offer the essential knowledge and skills to defend your enterprise against today’s threats.

Here are the videos with presentations and presenters for all the sessions of Blackhat USA 2015.

downloadbutton.png

Code:
http://speedy.sh/mZSnn/BH2015.part01.rar
http://speedy.sh/Are77/BH2015.part02.rar
http://speedy.sh/4yJmm/BH2015.part03.rar
http://speedy.sh/VDcWW/BH2015.part04.rar
http://speedy.sh/7xYkk/BH2015.part05.rar
http://speedy.sh/dv8ww/BH2015.part06.rar
http://speedy.sh/wQs66/BH2015.part07.rar
http://speedy.sh/PFGDD/BH2015.part08.rar
http://speedy.sh/f5CNN/BH2015.part09.rar
http://speedy.sh/Enq44/BH2015.part10.rar
http://speedy.sh/hzatt/BH2015.part11.rar
http://speedy.sh/9B2ff/BH2015.part12.rar
http://speedy.sh/j6xdd/BH2015.part13.rar
http://speedy.sh/R7QHH/BH2015.part14.rar
http://speedy.sh/bmzEE/BH2015.part15.rar
http://speedy.sh/a43bb/BH2015.part16.rar
http://speedy.sh/CWBgg/BH2015.part17.rar
http://speedy.sh/GfuMM/BH2015.part18.rar
http://speedy.sh/Ywrjj/BH2015.part19.rar
http://speedy.sh/T9DGG/BH2015.part20.rar
http://speedy.sh/2VNCC/BH2015.part21.rar
http://speedy.sh/ShyUU/BH2015.part22.rar
http://speedy.sh/sAvRR/BH2015.part23.rar
http://speedy.sh/JKnSS/BH2015.part24.rar
http://speedy.sh/edkYY/BH2015.part25.rar
http://speedy.sh/ZbhXX/BH2015.part26.rar
http://speedy.sh/Fgf22/BH2015.part27.rar
http://speedy.sh/8H6ss/BH2015.part28.rar
http://speedy.sh/XEtaa/BH2015.part29.rar
http://speedy.sh/cMPTT/BH2015.part30.rar
http://speedy.sh/pj7ee/BH2015.part31.rar
http://speedy.sh/5GWcc/BH2015.part32.rar
http://speedy.sh/qUmJJ/BH2015.part33.rar
http://speedy.sh/xRw88/BH2015.part34.rar
http://speedy.sh/uC9pF/BH2015.part35.rar
http://speedy.sh/zS4Fq/BH2015.part36.rar
http://speedy.sh/QYAZp/BH2015.part37.rar
http://speedy.sh/D2MQu/BH2015.part38.rar
http://speedy.sh/3JEuz/BH2015.part39.rar
http://speedy.sh/yaK5Z/BH2015.part40.rar
http://speedy.sh/rsdzx/BH2015.part41.rar
http://speedy.sh/BTVx5/BH2015.part42.rar
http://speedy.sh/veHyQ/BH2015.part43.rar
http://speedy.sh/NcgrB/BH2015.part44.rar
http://speedy.sh/nXUBy/BH2015.part45.rar
http://speedy.sh/PFGvD/BH2015.part46.rar
http://speedy.sh/6pRnv/BH2015.part47.rar
http://speedy.sh/Ywrbj/BH2015.part48.rar
http://speedy.sh/T9DRG/BH2015.part49.rar
http://speedy.sh/a43Gb/BH2015.part50.rar
http://speedy.sh/sAvSR/BH2015.part51.rar
http://speedy.sh/edkaY/BH2015.part52.rar
http://speedy.sh/2VNYC/BH2015.part53.rar
http://speedy.sh/JKnCS/BH2015.part54.rar
http://speedy.sh/XEtTa/BH2015.part55.rar
http://speedy.sh/tqbD3/BH2015.part56.rar

prosofts

Star
OG Investor
Pradeep Aggarwal – Hypnotic Magic Question To Get What You Want In Life Quickly

Hypnotic-Magic-Question-To-Get-What-You-Want-In-Life-Quickly.jpeg

Pradeep Aggarwal – Hypnotic Magic Question To Get What You Want In Life Quickly

Name Product: Pradeep Aggarwal – Hypnotic Magic Question To Get What You Want In Life Quickly
Size: 1.61 GB
COST: $99= Your Free
Author: Pradeep Aggarwal

Information:

Hypnotic Magic Questions To Get What You Want In Life Quickly Using Powerful Hypnotic Techniques.You must have heard a saying, ‘the quality of your life depends on the quality of questions you ask.’ This is absolutely correct. You should ask ‘’yourself’’ right questions to attract right opportunities in life. Most of the time, people attract wrong people in their life or select a wrong career path because they ask the wrong questions to themselves.

This course is designed to help you to get what you want in your life quickly in less time. This is an amazing course, which will tell you how you can change/improve your life by simply changing the questions.
By the end of the course, you will learn how to structure hypnotic magic questions. You can create questions for any area of your life viz., health, relationship, money, spirituality etc.

This course is ideal for people who are into sales and require to meet potential clients and customers for business growth and development.

You will also be able to trigger your confidence level and relax during times of need by following the exercises in this course.
This course contains a lot of NLP and psychic exercises and more than 35 minutes of live video content designed over 12 lectures in English.

PC with High Speed Internet
Quiet Room
High Level of Focus and Concentration
Notebook and Pen
Headphones
Works On Mobile Phones And Tablets

Over 12 lectures and 57 mins of content!
This course is designed to help you to get what you want in your life quickly in less time. This is an amazing course, which will tell you how you can change/improve your life by simply changing the questions.
You will be able to relax instantly using self hypnosis techniques and be more confident and be able to build rapport easily
You will learn how to structure hypnotic magic questions. You can create questions for any area of your life viz., health, relationship, money, spirituality etc.
You will also learn how to make anchors in your life for instant confidence boost

This course is ideal for marketing professionals, team leaders, event organizers, sales people and businessmen to grow their business and build trust among their contacts and prospects.
This course is for everyone in general who want to improve their health, life, job, relationships and life by simple asking themselves positive and hypnotic questions.
Age group 18 and above

Curriculum
Section 1: Introduction To The Course
Lecture 1 Introduction 04:16
You must have heard a saying, ‘the quality of your life depends on the quality of questions you ask.’ This is absolutely correct. You should ask ‘’yourself’’ right questions to attract right opportunities in life. Most of the time, people attract wrong people in their life or select a wrong career path because they ask the wrong questions to themselves.

Section 2: Hypnotic Magic Questions To Get What You Want In Life Quickly
Lecture 2 What Are Hypnotic Magic Questions And How It Works 05:02

What are Hypnotic Magic Questions? In this lesson, you will learn about the powerful Hypnotic Magic Questions.
How Hypnotic Magic Questions Work? You will also learn how Hypnotic Magic Questions and how powerful they are. Find out how Hypnotic Magic Questions can change your life completely.
Why Affirmations Does not work? Find out why affirmations do not work many times in our life.

Lecture 3 The Two Types Of Questions 05:16
In this lesson, you have to perform a very wonderful exercise called ‘The Two Types of Question’. This exercise will make you understand the difference between the questions.

Lecture 4 Exercise To Show The Power Of Questions 07:50
Here comes one more exercise that will tell you the power of questions. After doing this exercise, you will clearly understand the power of questions and how questions can affect your mood and life.

Lecture 5 How To Structure Hypnotic Magic Questions 08:12
In this lesson, you will learn how to structure hypnotic magic questions. You can create questions for any area of your life viz., health, relationship, money, spirituality etc.

Lecture 6 Sample Hypnotic Magic Questions On Health, Career and Relationships 04:19

After you have learned how to Structure Hypnotic Magic Questions, here in this video, we give you some very good sample hypnotic magic questions on health, career, relationships etc.

Lecture 7 Instant Relaxation For Hypnosis 09:16
Lecture 8 Anchoring Technique For Confidence 04:09
Section 3: Summary Of The Course
Lecture 9 Summary Of The Course 03:36
A quick summary of what all you have learned in this course

Lecture 10 Glossary of Magic Hypnotic Questions 1 page
Lecture 11 Hypnotic Magic Questions Structure 2 pages
Lecture 12 Sample Questions 3 pages

downloadbutton.png

Code:
http://speedy.sh/qgncJ/hypnotic-magic-question-to-get-what-you-want-in-life-quickly.part1.rar
http://speedy.sh/cHDeT/hypnotic-magic-question-to-get-what-you-want-in-life-quickly.part2.rar
http://speedy.sh/bfqgE/hypnotic-magic-question-to-get-what-you-want-in-life-quickly.part3.rar
http://speedy.sh/A3Y47/hypnotic-magic-question-to-get-what-you-want-in-life-quickly.part4.rar

prosofts

Star
OG Investor
Malik Motan- Build The Ultimate Professional Website with WordPress – (2015)

Malik-Motan-Build-The-Ultimate-Professional-Website-with-WordPress-–-2015.jpeg

Malik Motan- Build The Ultimate Professional Website with WordPress – (2015)

• Name Product: Malik Motan- Build The Ultimate Professional Website with WordPress – (2015)
  • Size: 1.4 GB
  • COST: $198= Your Free
  • Author: Malik Motan

Information:

Learn how to build the ultimate professional and responsive website from absolute scratch! NO CODING REQUIRED! tep-by-step guide to build the most amazing and professional website with WordPress.The latest and most comprehensive web design course on how to create your own state-of-the-art, professional and responsive website with WordPress is now here (Published Oct.,2015).

This course is designed to teach anyone how to build custom, responsive, professional and uniquely designed websites with the simplest yet most professional and common software, WordPress. In this course, I will walk you through the process of creating the most amazing and professional looking and functioning website you will ever come across from beginning to end. This course is action-oriented; meaning you will be building your website along side with me and step by step. You will learn how to build your website within just a day or less! A website that you will always be proud of, and one that you will have created all by yourself.

Here are some of the things you will learn in this course:

Get your own domain name and web hosting account.
Learn how to install and configure WordPress on your domain name.
Learn what themes and plugins are and how to use them.
Get an amazing $49 theme for FREE and install it on your domain name.
Build your website from A-Z all by yourself.
Make your own logo, for FREE.
Learn how to Optimize your website’s performance and security.
Publish your Website with better search engine optimization (SEO).

Starting from the most general aspects, and all the way to the smallest details, all were painstakingly gathered, tested and offered to you on a golden platter in this course . I’ll even teach you how to optimize your website in terms of security, performance and search engine optimization. Eventually, you will get a website that not only looks amazing and professional, but also has great performance, tight security, and that is optimized to rank better on search engines like Google.
This course is definitely for you if:

You’re interested in starting a new profitable career in web design and making up to $5000 for each website you create,
You have a business and you’re looking to increase your productivity and make more money by having a $5000-website,
You have an idea that you want to spread to the world online,
You need a personal website for yourself,
You heard about WordPress Content Management System (CMS) and want to master it,
Or you don’t even know what WordPress is.

Go ahead and get started! Click “Take This Course” button and join the winners the on the other side.

No Coding Required!
Basic Computer Skills
Computer & Internet Connection
No Prior Experience in web design/development required.

Over 37 lectures and 4 hours of content!
Build your own custom and top-notch personal and/or business website and save up to $5000 per website.
Build and sell custom and professional websites for other businesses and individuals and make up to $5000 per website
Build the ultimate professional and responsive website you will ever come across from A-Z all by yourself
Over 37 lectures and 5 hours of content
FREE premium theme!
Build your own Logo and Favicon, for FREE!
Complete professional and responsive website that is customized for mobile, tablet and PC view.
Certificate of completion
100% money back guarantee.
Lifetime support
Lifetime access to the course

Entrepreneurs
Students
Business Owners
Web Designers Looking to Expand Their Experience
Any Passionate Artist or Designer
Those Interested in Building Their Own Website(s) And Saving Up to $5000 Per Website
Those Interested in Starting a Profitable Career And building $5000-Websites for Clients

Curriculum
Section 1: Introduction
Lecture 1 Before We Start 6 slides
Lecture 2 About Me, WordPress and The Course Preview 04:06
Lecture 3 What We are Going to Build 10:33
Section 2: Domain Name & Web Hosting
Lecture 4 What is Domain Name& Web Hosting 10:41
Lecture 5 Signing Up for Domain Name and Web Hosting 07:29
Section 3: Installing & Configuring WordPress
Lecture 6 Installing WordPress 02:14
Lecture 7 Logging in to WordPress & Editing Profile 04:53
Lecture 8 Setting up Email Forwarding 01:31
Section 4: Theme, Plugins and Logo
Lecture 9 What are themes and Plugins? 9 slides
Lecture 10 Installing Theme and Plugins 04:21
Lecture 11 Making The Logo 05:30
Lecture 12 Theme Settings and General Layout 07:31
Section 5: Creating & Building The Home Page
Lecture 13 Creating The Home Page 08:47
Lecture 14 Building Services Section: Part 1 05:49
Lecture 15 Building Services Section: Part 2 11:22
Lecture 16 Building Services Section: Part 3 04:43
Lecture 17 Building Call to Action Section 07:44
Lecture 18 Building Skills Section 06:31
Lecture 19 Building Customers Section 10:42
Lecture 20 Building Team Section: Part 1 06:26
Lecture 21 Building Team Section: Part 2 03:32
Lecture 22 Building Testimonials Section 10:24
Lecture 23 Adding Social Media Icons 07:39
Section 6: Creating & Building The Gallery Page
Lecture 24 Creating The Gallery Page 04:31
Lecture 25 Building The Gallery Page: Part 1 06:30
Lecture 26 Building The Gallery Page: Part 2 06:13
Section 7: Creating & Building The Blog Page
Lecture 27 Creating The Blog Page & First Post 07:33
Lecture 28 Creating The Second Post 03:57
Lecture 29 Editing The Sidebar: Part 1 04:57
Lecture 30 Editing The Sidebar: Part 2 06:05
Section 8: Creating & Building The Contact Page
Lecture 31 Creating The Contact Page 02:59
Lecture 32 Adding The Image and Texts 07:27
Lecture 33 Adding The Map 06:49
Lecture 34 Adding The Contact Form 02:10
Section 9: Optimizing The Website
Lecture 35 Optimizing Security & Performance 10:31
Lecture 36 Optimizing The Website: Search Engine Optimization (SEO). 12:10
Section 10: Last Words
Lecture 37 Last Words 02:41

downloadbutton.png

Code:
http://speedy.sh/xS6Z8/build-the-ultimate-professional-website-with-wordpress-2015.part1.rar
http://speedy.sh/5RPpc/build-the-ultimate-professional-website-with-wordpress-2015.part2.rar
http://speedy.sh/m5UPn/build-the-ultimate-professional-website-with-wordpress-2015.part3.rar

prosofts

Star
OG Investor
Faisal Rehman – (NEW) Small Business Marketing—DOUBLE Your Sales in 30 Days

NEW-Small-Business-Marketing—DOUBLE-Your-Sales-in-30-Days.png

Faisal Rehman – (NEW) Small Business Marketing—DOUBLE Your Sales in 30 Days

• Name Product: Faisal Rehman – (NEW) Small Business Marketing—DOUBLE Your Sales in 30 Days
  • Size: 1.11 GB
  • COST: $299= Your Free
  • Author: Faisal Rehman

Information:

Rated#1 Marketing Training For Small Business: Learn to Rank#1 in Google, Get 1000’s of FREE Traffic & Double Your SALES

<<< The Complete Small Business Marketing Training With 6.5 Hours of Video Content. >>>

Running a small business in 2015 is hard. Getting new customers on a regular basis can be your business’ life blood.

In This Course, I will show you how easy you can get more clients starting today using basic Search Engine Marketing in your Business with my step-by-step video training

This Course is NOT About How to Create a Few Spammy Links to Game The Search Engines. So,If You’re looking for something like this then This COURSE might NOT be a Good Fit For You.

Using Search Marketing To Grow Your Business, Is The Easiest Way To Increase Bookings Today!

And

Having a listing on 1st page of Google is like winning the lottery in a way. I mean there are only a few spots on the first page of the results for any search term and potentially millions of websites trying to get there. So how could anyone say that this is easy?

Well the simple matter is that most of the sites that are on page one are there because no one else has done a good enough job of knocking them off. By using good fundamentals and doing proper research, you are well on your way to a page one listing.

There are 183 million competing pages and only ten spots.

So do you think you could get to page one for that keyword?

Maybe but probably not.

But all is not lost.

The secret with Search Engine Marketing as it is in life is to pick your battles.

And today I am going to let the cat out of the bag!

This course is going to show you everything you need to know about getting your site on page one of Google Yahoo and Bing search results.

Click The Order Button Now and Start Getting More Traffic, More Sales And More Business!!

– A Computer With an Internet Connection.

– Over 52 lectures and 6.5 hours of content!
– Discover How to increase Sales With Local SEO
– Discover How to Optimize Your Site For Mobile Search
– Discover How to DO Content Marketing, Even If You are Not a Writer
– Discover How to Increase Organic Traffic
– Discover How to increase Sales With Social Media marketing for Your Business
– Discover How to Use Some Top Marketing Tools
– Discover How to Create VIRAL IMAGES For Your Blog And Social Media Marketing
– And Much More

– Entrepreneurs
– Small Business Owners With a Samall Marketing Budget Who want to increase their Website Ranking and Sales.
– This Course is Not About How to Make Spammy Backlinks to Game The Search Engines.
– This is A Complete INBOUND MARKETING Training From A to Z To Increase Sales For Online Business.

downloadbutton.png

Code:
http://speedy.sh/SWZGU/NEW-Small-Business-Marketing-DOUBLE-Your-Sales-in-30-Days.part1.rar
http://speedy.sh/pbkqe/NEW-Small-Business-Marketing-DOUBLE-Your-Sales-in-30-Days.part2.rar
http://speedy.sh/wyRh6/NEW-Small-Business-Marketing-DOUBLE-Your-Sales-in-30-Days.part3.rar

prosofts

Star
OG Investor
John D Saunders – Ultimate Web Design Starter Kit for a New Business

John-D-Saunders-–-Ultimate-Web-Design-Starter-Kit-for-a-New-Business.png

John D Saunders – Ultimate Web Design Starter Kit for a New Business

• Name Product: John D Saunders – Ultimate Web Design Starter Kit for a New Business
  • Size: 1.25 GB
  • COST: $149= Your Free
  • Author: John D Saunders

Information:

Learn How to Create a Beautiful WordPress Website for Your Start Up or Business Idea in Hours – No HTML or Coding Needed

The Ultimate Web Design Starter Kit is the perfect tool for entrepreneurs, and non-coders, looking to create a beautiful WordPress website design with NO HTML experience! – SUPER EASY! IN JUST A FEW HOURS!

As a business owner, you will also acquire all of the necessary skills needed to take your business online including:
– Great Understanding of WordPress and Editing Content
– Tracking Website Data (Google Analytics)
– How to Acquire a Domain & Hosting for Your Website
– The “Ultimate Plugin List” – An Archive of Superb FREE Plugins & Tools
– How to Create Your OWN Business Emails (i.e. john@mycompany.com)
– Security & WordPress Website Protection Tips
– Business Card Designs
– Google+ Business Listing
– Basic Search Engine Optimization
– Develop Your Online Presence from Anywhere in the World with a wi-fi connection

– Being Awesome
– No HTML Experience Required!
– PC or Mac Computer
– Internet Connection
– Basic Computer Understanding

– Over 35 lectures and 4.5 hours of content!
– Launch a Beautiful, Responsive Website For Your Business
– A Great Understanding of How to Make a WordPress Website from an Existing Theme – No Coding Experience Needed!
– Learn How to Host a Gorgeous WordPress Website
– Key Essentials to Taking Your Business Online Include: Business Card Designs, Website Security, On-Site SEO Tips, Webmaster Tools and more!
– BONUS – Create the Online Business Starter Kit – Modern Website Design, Email, Site Backup, Analytics & Hosting – Lectures ALL Included!

– Aspiring Entrepreneurs
– Business Owners
– New Web Designers
– Personal Branding (and Re-Branding!)
– Bloggers

downloadbutton.png

Code:
http://speedy.sh/tFEk3/Ultimate-Web-Design-Starter-Kit-for-a-New-Business.part1.rar
http://speedy.sh/PpMtD/Ultimate-Web-Design-Starter-Kit-for-a-New-Business.part2.rar
http://speedy.sh/De93u/Ultimate-Web-Design-Starter-Kit-for-a-New-Business.part3.rar

prosofts

Star
OG Investor
Gael B. – Advanced Marketing Blueprints: Grow Your Site to Six-Figures

Grow-Your-Site-to-Six-Figures.jpeg

Gael B. – Advanced Marketing Blueprints: Grow Your Site to Six-Figures

• Name Product: Gael B. – Advanced Marketing Blueprints: Grow Your Site to Six-Figures
  • Size: 1.82 GB
  • COST: $48= Your Free
  • Author: Gael B.

Information:

In this course you learn the marketing techniques and tactics that can take your website to the next level.

In our highly detailed video lessons, you’ll learn step by step on how to grow your online business. These are the exact same processes we use to grow our own authority sites quickly.

Our easy to follow along tutorials are step by step instructions for advanced marketing tactics. You will learn link building outreach, lead collection, content creation, member area setup and much more.

These tutorials are so detailed that you can literally follow along as we do it and have the process completely executed by the end of the videos. You can also use it as training area for your team.

Over 58 lectures and 7.5 hours of content!
How to Get High Value & High Converting Lead Magnets
Scaling link building outreach and getting more than links from it
Best ways to setup and promoting a viral contest for leads and profit
How to use inexpensive retargeting to get more email subscribers and leads
How to go from $0 to $1,000/month with affiliate and email marketing

downloadbutton.png

Code:
http://speedy.sh/pb62e/Advanced-Marketing-Blueprints.part1.rar
http://speedy.sh/zCWqq/Advanced-Marketing-Blueprints.part2.rar
http://speedy.sh/yT9ZZ/Advanced-Marketing-Blueprints.part3.rar
http://speedy.sh/BsA55/Advanced-Marketing-Blueprints.part4.rar

prosofts

Star
OG Investor
Hassan Ahmed HasKom Instructors – Master The Art of SEO and Get Appear in Top of Goog

Master-The-Art-of-SEO-and-Get-Appear-in-Top-of-Google-Search.jpeg

Hassan Ahmed HasKom Instructors – Master The Art of SEO and Get Appear in Top of Google Search

• Name Product: Master The Art of SEO and Get Appear in Top of Google Search
  • Size: 1.2 GB
  • COST: $199= Your Free
  • Author: Hassan Ahmed HasKom Instructors

Information:

In this course your will know all about Search Engine Optimization.
Following are the points that you will cover in this course,
* What is Search Engine?
* What is Search Engine Optimization and Why it is Important?
* All about keywords, keywords research and best tools for keyword research.
* Guide about doing SEO before starting a website or blog.
* Factors of Search Engine Optimzation.
* On page SEO & Off Page SEO.
* Guide to On Page SEO including keyword density, keyword stuffing and perfect post length.
* How to Optimize Blog post with proper keyword placement in post, title, url, meta description and image in order to make the post search engine friendly.
* Off Page SEO, Importance of Backlinks Dofollow & Nofollow Links.
* All about Link Building.
* Blog Commenting, Its Importance, How to find blogs and How to write a good and satisfied comment.
* What is Email outreach program, its importance, how to get market email addresses, how to compose Email and a worksheet for Email outreach work.
* Directory Submission, Article Submission and Forum Posting with proper guide.
* Social Bookmarking, Use fiverr for social bookmarking, 200+ dollow social bookmarking sites.
* Will tell you about how I got 851 visits in just one night.
* All about video sharing, best whiteboard animation tools, recording softwares and Sharing Sites.
* What is Guest Posting, how to write an acceptable guest post, 200 Sites that accept guest post in different niche.
* Three best SEO book that will guide to rank your website in top of Google.

This course will let you know each and every knowledge of SEO, Link Building and It’s Strategies. With the help of this course you will be able to rank your or your client website.

downloadbutton.png

Code:
http://speedy.sh/cHkTT/UyMasterArtSEOTopGglSrch.part1.rar
http://speedy.sh/8Utss/UyMasterArtSEOTopGglSrch.part2.rar
http://speedy.sh/pbmee/UyMasterArtSEOTopGglSrch.part3.rar

prosofts

Star
OG Investor
Mark Timberlake – Udemy Course Creation Business Training

Mark-Timberlake-–-Udemy-Course-Creation-Business-Training.png

• Name Product: Mark Timberlake – Udemy Course Creation Business Training
  • Size: 1.81 Gb
  • Author: Mark Timberlake

Information:

Udemy Business – Udemy course creation at a business level – create your own residual income training business on Udemy

Udemy Business – Udemy Course Creation Business Training

Udemy Business – Udemy course creation at a business level – create your own residual income training business on Udemy

Udemy Business Success

Do you want to learn how to build a business selling online training courses on Udemy?

Do you want to develope online residual income?

That brings in money whilst you are with family, with friends, whilst you are sleeping, do you have expertise that others would pay you to share?

Udemy Earning Potential

The earning potential on Udemy can be astronomical.

Of course, not everyone can reach those heights, but creating a full or part time residual income is a reality for many Udemy instructors.

Not Everyone On Udemy Succeeds

Yet some instructors seem to really struggle with making any money on Udemy and creating Udemy courses that sell and often give up after a short burst of effort.

Why is this?

Why do some succeed and some fail?

A lot of the time it is because they lack an online residual income business development strategy…

Or they do not understand how the Udemy business model works!

Learn How To Build A Successful Udemy Business

In this course, you will learn how to build a solid business strategy for selling Udemy courses.

You will also learn how to plan and structure your business strategically and how to achieve long term success by using sound business building and marketing principles.

We will teach you how to optimise the Udemy internal marketing funnel as well as help you understand how to set up an external marketing funnel for your Udemy business!

Udemy’s 30 Day Money Back Guarantee

This course comes with the Udemy 30 day money back guarantee, so if you are not happy with the course for any reason whatsoever, you can get your money back, no questions asked.

Start Your Udemy Adventure Today

Join me on the other side and learn how to build your own successful Udemy business and create residual income that frees you to do the things in life that you want to do!

– You will need a basic understanding of how Udemy works
– You will need to have a basic grasp of the principles of online residual income
– You will need to be completely committed to building a long term success strategy that generates residual income

– Over 26 lectures and 3 hours of content!
– You will learn how to build a full time residual income on the Udemy platform
– You will learn how to plan a Udemy based residual income business
– You will learn how to build a solid business on Udemy with realistic goals and expectations
– You will learn how to brand and market your Udemy business
– You will understand how to create your own Udemy internal marketing funnel
– You will learn how an external marketing funnel can be used to promote your Udemy course
– You will understand why you should grow your business beyond Udemy and why you need to plan your exit strategy now

– This course is for people who are looking to create an online residual income business in the training and education sector
– This course is for video educators and entrepreneurs that want to learn how to succeed on Udemy
– This course is designed for people who want to develop a full time income on Udemy
– This is not a course creation course – but a business building course – so this is not suitable for someone who just wants to know how to create a Udemy course
– This is not a get rich quick course – so only take this if you are willing to commit to building a Udemy business over 12 to 18 months

downloadbutton.png

Code:
http://speedy.sh/UPFKK/UBusiraining.part1.rar
http://speedy.sh/jmZdd/UBusiraining.part2.rar
http://speedy.sh/Y4yjj/UBusiraining.part3.rar
http://speedy.sh/a9Bbb/UBusiraining.part4.rar

prosofts

Star
OG Investor
40 Minute Flow Series

40-Minute-Flow-Series.jpeg

40 Minute Flow Series

• Name Product: 40 Minute Flow Series
  • Size: 1.25 GB
  • COST: $29= Your Free

Information:

0 Minute Flow 1

In this forty minute class Rudy explores a sequence focused on twists and flows. Remember to take keep your breathing deep as you sink into each pose. Do not push passed your edge and be aware of what your feeling. Sometimes it feels better to twist on an empty stomach so take that into consideration and enjoy!

40 Minute Flow 2

In this forty minute class Rudy explores a sequence focused on backbends. Remember to take your time as you sink into each of these poses. Pushing passed your edge in these stretches can be harmful so slowly ease towards your limit and concentrate on your breathing. Long exhales will help you explore each pose with caution and awareness.

40 Minute Flow 3

In this final class of the 40 Minute Flow series, Rudy will take you through sequences and postures that will open your hips and mid section. Our hips protect some of the deepest tissue in our body and tapping into that tissue can be a bit challenging at times. Let your breath be your guide through this class and you’ll find a bit of tranquility in these trying postures.

downloadbutton.png

Code:
http://speedy.sh/Y4Qgj/40MinuteFlowSeries.part1.rar
http://speedy.sh/a9yjb/40MinuteFlowSeries.part2.rar
http://speedy.sh/2dDSC/40MinuteFlowSeries.part3.rar

prosofts

Star
OG Investor
NLP- Learn How To Win Friends And Influence Others

NLP-Learn-How-To-Win-Friends-And-Influence-Others.jpg

NLP- Learn How To Win Friends And Influence Others

• Name Product: NLP- Learn How To Win Friends And Influence Others
  • Size: 1.04 GB
  • COST: $39= Your Free
  • Author: Pradeep Aggarwal

Information:

In this course titled 'Learn How To Win Friends And Influence Others' By Pradeep Aggarwal , you will learn -

All of us want to make friends and influence others to make them do what we want them to do. If you tell or order people what to do, they may not listen to you and chances are likely that they may resent you.

This course tells you how to influence others successfully so that they do things that you want them to do.

It is ideal for managers and top level executives as they are required to influence people in the lower levels to complete the tasks and projects.

You will also learn how to instantly relax and anchor confidence in your daily and professional life.

By the end of this course you will be able to influence people and get your work done smoothly . It is also helpful to build prospective clients and achieve your business goals.

Students will also become more confident and adapt relaxation techniques to achieve better results in future for their personal and professional growth.

It is ideal for people who are into sales & marketing and require persuasion skills & convincing power to grow in their field.

This course contains a lot of hypnotic exercises and more than 35 minutes of live video content designed over 6 lectures in English and a bonus E-book.

PC with High Speed Internet
Quiet Room
High Level of Focus and Concentration
Notebook and Pen
Headphones
Works On Mobile Phones And Tablets

Over 7 lectures and 38 mins of content!
In this course you will you will learn how to influence others successfully so that they do things that you want them to do.
By the end of the course you will learn the three main goals that people subconsciously seek.
In this course you will learn nine wonderful points to influence others and win friends.
By the end of the course you will learn how to make friends and influence others to make them do what you want them do and achieve personal and professional growth

This course is ideal for marketing professionals, team leaders, event organizers, sales people and businessmen to grow their business and build trust among their contacts and prospects.
This course is for everyone in general who want to improve their relationships and life.
Age group 18 and above

downloadbutton.png

Code:
http://speedy.sh/fxReN/NLP-Learn-How-To-Win-Friends-And-Influence-Others.part1.rar
http://speedy.sh/7zSXk/NLP-Learn-How-To-Win-Friends-And-Influence-Others.part2.rar
http://speedy.sh/huCct/NLP-Learn-How-To-Win-Friends-And-Influence-Others.part3.rar

prosofts

Star
OG Investor
DoEdu IT Educations – C and C++ Programming : Step-by-Step Tutorial

DoEdu-IT-Educations.jpeg

DoEdu IT Educations – C and C++ Programming : Step-by-Step Tutorial

• Name Product: DoEdu IT Educations – C and C++ Programming : Step-by-Step Tutorial
  • Size: 1.83 GB
  • COST: $9= Your Free
  • Author: DoEdu IT Educations

Information:

C Programming and C++ Programming Learn both at your own pace

Note: This is just introductory price, price will hike soon, So join now and get the benefit

C and C++ Programming are must to learn for every one who are interested in programming and want to start their career in software industry. It is the basic foundation of any programming languages. All the programming languages like java, c# or any object oriented programming language are all inherited from c and c++.

In this course you will learn all the basic fundamentals of c and c++ from scratch then proceed to advanced topics.

In this course each and every topic is explained with example programs to understand the concepts better, there are many practical examples in this course, You will Learn the course by practicing the code as you go along with the course.

Once you finish the course you will be able to

Write your own code in c
Write your own code in c++
Understand Object Oriented concepts in c++
Will be able to understand any standard code written in c and c++ and able to modify them according to the requirement

Basic Understanding of computer knowledge
Needs a Compiler to run the code, How to download is explained in the course

downloadbutton.png

Code:
http://speedy.sh/vXEQQ/C-and-C-Programming-Step-by-Step-Tutorial.part1.rar
http://speedy.sh/N8HBB/C-and-C-Programming-Step-by-Step-Tutorial.part2.rar
http://speedy.sh/kqUrr/C-and-C-Programming-Step-by-Step-Tutorial.part3.rar
http://speedy.sh/6Zbvv/C-and-C-Programming-Step-by-Step-Tutorial.part4.rar

prosofts

Star
OG Investor
Todd Malicoat _ SEO Practitioner Certificationa

Todd-Malicoat-_-SEO-Practitioner-Certification.jpg

Todd Malicoat _ SEO Practitioner Certification

Name Product: Todd Malicoat _ SEO Practitioner Certification
Size: 13 GB
COST: $1995= Your Free
Author: Todd Malicoat
Sale Page: _http://www.marketmotive.com/training/courses-certification/seo/seo-comprehensive-practitioner-certification.html

Information:

He's consulted with PBS.org, Meredith Corporation, Thomas Industrial, Rasmussen College, Real Networks, and more.
He's been twice named among the top 50 Most Influential Marketers, and Top 40 Most Influential in Search Marketing.
He's helped build more than a few successful web companies from the ground up, including CollegeDegree.com.
And his SEO course is incredibly demanding, in-depth, and revealing.

Search Engine Optimization Training - Course Preview

1: Introduction to SEO
2: On-Page Best Practices
3: Keyword Research & Competitive Analysis
4: Design & Architecture
5: Site Optimization & Best Practices
6: Link-Building
7: SEO for Local Search
8: SEO Site Audits
9: SEO Algorithm Updates
10: SEO Tracking
11: SEO Career Path
12: SEO Tools
Other Courses Included

downloadbutton.png

Code:
http://speedy.sh/7zBuk/SEO-Practitioner-Certification-with-Todd-Malicoat.part01.rar
http://speedy.sh/hurQt/SEO-Practitioner-Certification-with-Todd-Malicoat.part02.rar
http://speedy.sh/4Bvrm/SEO-Practitioner-Certification-with-Todd-Malicoat.part03.rar
http://speedy.sh/VvtnW/SEO-Practitioner-Certification-with-Todd-Malicoat.part04.rar
http://speedy.sh/EN6k4/SEO-Practitioner-Certification-with-Todd-Malicoat.part05.rar
http://speedy.sh/UP76K/SEO-Practitioner-Certification-with-Todd-Malicoat.part06.rar
http://speedy.sh/8UGgs/SEO-Practitioner-Certification-with-Todd-Malicoat.part07.rar
http://speedy.sh/cHbUT/SEO-Practitioner-Certification-with-Todd-Malicoat.part08.rar
http://speedy.sh/5RaSc/SEO-Practitioner-Certification-with-Todd-Malicoat.part09.rar
http://speedy.sh/xSTC8/SEO-Practitioner-Certification-with-Todd-Malicoat.part10.rar
http://speedy.sh/BsX25/SEO-Practitioner-Certification-with-Todd-Malicoat.part11.rar
http://speedy.sh/rJcex/SEO-Practitioner-Certification-with-Todd-Malicoat.part12.rar
http://speedy.sh/6Zuxv/SEO-Practitioner-Certification-with-Todd-Malicoat.part13.rar
http://speedy.sh/m5Qzn/SEO-Practitioner-Certification-with-Todd-Malicoat.part14.rar
http://speedy.sh/fxyuN/SEO-Practitioner-Certification-with-Todd-Malicoat.part15.rar
http://speedy.sh/huryt/SEO-Practitioner-Certification-with-Todd-Malicoat.part16.rar
http://speedy.sh/9rnDf/SEO-Practitioner-Certification-with-Todd-Malicoat.part17.rar
http://speedy.sh/KDknh/SEO-Practitioner-Certification-with-Todd-Malicoat.part18.rar
http://speedy.sh/EN6t4/SEO-Practitioner-Certification-with-Todd-Malicoat.part19.rar
http://speedy.sh/ncpFy/SEO-Practitioner-Certification-with-Todd-Malicoat.part20.rar
http://speedy.sh/kq5Zr/SEO-Practitioner-Certification-with-Todd-Malicoat.part21.rar
http://speedy.sh/tFx53/SEO-Practitioner-Certification-with-Todd-Malicoat.part22.rar
http://speedy.sh/6Zuzv/SEO-Practitioner-Certification-with-Todd-Malicoat.part23.rar
http://speedy.sh/7zByk/SEO-Practitioner-Certification-with-Todd-Malicoat.part24.rar
http://speedy.sh/hurBt/SEO-Practitioner-Certification-with-Todd-Malicoat.part25.rar
http://speedy.sh/WQ3rP/SEO-Practitioner-Certification-with-Todd-Malicoat.part26.rar
http://speedy.sh/wyD36/SEO-Practitioner-Certification-with-Todd-Malicoat.part27.rar

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

Mark-Timberlake-–-Udemy-Course-Creation-Business-Training.png

• Name Product: Mark Timberlake – Udemy Course Creation Business Training
  • Size: 1.81 Gb
  • Author: Mark Timberlake

Information:

Udemy Business – Udemy Course Creation Business Training

Udemy Business Success

Do you want to learn how to build a business selling online training courses on Udemy?

Do you want to develope online residual income?

That brings in money whilst you are with family, with friends, whilst you are sleeping, do you have expertise that others would pay you to share?

Udemy Earning Potential

The earning potential on Udemy can be astronomical.

Of course, not everyone can reach those heights, but creating a full or part time residual income is a reality for many Udemy instructors.

Not Everyone On Udemy Succeeds

Yet some instructors seem to really struggle with making any money on Udemy and creating Udemy courses that sell and often give up after a short burst of effort.

Why is this?

Why do some succeed and some fail?

A lot of the time it is because they lack an online residual income business development strategy…

Or they do not understand how the Udemy business model works!

Learn How To Build A Successful Udemy Business

In this course, you will learn how to build a solid business strategy for selling Udemy courses.

You will also learn how to plan and structure your business strategically and how to achieve long term success by using sound business building and marketing principles.

We will teach you how to optimise the Udemy internal marketing funnel as well as help you understand how to set up an external marketing funnel for your Udemy business!

Udemy’s 30 Day Money Back Guarantee

This course comes with the Udemy 30 day money back guarantee, so if you are not happy with the course for any reason whatsoever, you can get your money back, no questions asked.

Start Your Udemy Adventure Today

Join me on the other side and learn how to build your own successful Udemy business and create residual income that frees you to do the things in life that you want to do!

– You will need a basic understanding of how Udemy works
– You will need to have a basic grasp of the principles of online residual income
– You will need to be completely committed to building a long term success strategy that generates residual income

– Over 26 lectures and 3 hours of content!
– You will learn how to build a full time residual income on the Udemy platform
– You will learn how to plan a Udemy based residual income business
– You will learn how to build a solid business on Udemy with realistic goals and expectations
– You will learn how to brand and market your Udemy business
– You will understand how to create your own Udemy internal marketing funnel
– You will learn how an external marketing funnel can be used to promote your Udemy course
– You will understand why you should grow your business beyond Udemy and why you need to plan your exit strategy now

– This course is for people who are looking to create an online residual income business in the training and education sector
– This course is for video educators and entrepreneurs that want to learn how to succeed on Udemy
– This course is designed for people who want to develop a full time income on Udemy
– This is not a course creation course – but a business building course – so this is not suitable for someone who just wants to know how to create a Udemy course
– This is not a get rich quick course – so only take this if you are willing to commit to building a Udemy business over 12 to 18 months

downloadbutton.png

Code:
http://speedy.sh/UPFKK/UBusiraining.part1.rar
http://speedy.sh/jmZdd/UBusiraining.part2.rar
http://speedy.sh/Y4yjj/UBusiraining.part3.rar
http://speedy.sh/a9Bbb/UBusiraining.part4.rar
reup please

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Yasser Gamal – Work From Home and Earn Money as Software Tester

Work-From-Home-and-Earn-Money-as-Software-Tester.jpeg

Yasser Gamal – Work From Home and Earn Money as Software Tester

• Name Product: Work From Home and Earn Money as Software Tester
  • Size: 168 MB
  • COST: $100= Your Free
  • Author: Yasser Gamal

Information:

Learn how to work from home and Earn Money by working as a software tester utilizing Utest and BugFinders.

Working from home is a dream for a lot , At the End of this course you will have the skills needed to Work From Home as a Software Tester Earning some money , if you are committed and willing enough, you will earn about 1000 $ .

This course doesn’t require any previous testing or technical experience,

We will go through practical hands on real examples and working on life systems to illustrate how to Work From Home and utilize Utest and BugFinders Platforms to earn even more money.

Also providing some tips for working as a software tester from home, let’s start.

Basic Internet and Computer using Skils

Over 7 lectures and 1.5 hours of content!
Learn what it needs to Work From Home
Earn at least 1000 $ per month
Understand Software Testing basics
Understand what it takes to be a Software Tester
Apply learned Software Testing skills on real life systems

Anyone willing to Work From Home and earn at least 1000$ per month

downloadbutton.png

Code:
http://speedy.sh/mpV6n/Work-From-Home-and-Earn-Money-as-Software-Tester.rar
reup please

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Brian David Phillips – Core Skills Hypnosis

Brian-David-Phillips-–-Core-Skills-Hypnosis.jpeg

Brian David Phillips – Core Skills Hypnosis

• Name Product: Brian David Phillips – Core Skills Hypnosis
  • Size: 3.51 GB
  • COST: $65= Your Free
  • Author: Brian David Phillips

Information:

Learn the core skills required to be a competent HYPNOTIST. Learn how to engage the imagination, how to guide others into deep hypnotic trance, and what to do once you’ve got them there!

downloadbutton.png

Code:
http://speedy.sh/aWdTb/B-D-P-Hy-is-C-S.part1.rar
http://speedy.sh/8EGqs/B-D-P-Hy-is-C-S.part2.rar
http://speedy.sh/TwEsG/B-D-P-Hy-is-C-S.part3.rar
http://speedy.sh/eKgXY/B-D-P-Hy-is-C-S.part4.rar
http://speedy.sh/FHSp2/B-D-P-Hy-is-C-S.part5.rar
http://speedy.sh/s4MJR/B-D-P-Hy-is-C-S.part6.rar
http://speedy.sh/J9H2S/B-D-P-Hy-is-C-S.part7.rar
http://speedy.sh/G64RM/B-D-P-Hy-is-C-S.part8.rar
reeeeeeeup please

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Bruce Tretzen – Business Banking 101

Business-Banking-101.jpeg

Bruce Tretzen – Business Banking 101

• Name Product: Bruce Tretzen – Business Banking 101
  • Size: 273 MB
  • COST: $99= Your Free
  • Author: Bruce Tretzen

Information:

Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Getting a Bank Loan

“Business Banking 101, everything you ever wanted to know about betting a bank loan” is designed as a road map for anyone tasked with securing bank financing for a business. Your instructor, Bruce Tretzen, has been in the commercial lending industry since 1999 and currently works as a business banker in Seattle. He has created this course based on real-life experiences working with business clients.

This course gives insight into what banks look for and how to increase your odds of being approved for a bank loan. These tips, tricks, and resources will help a business owner analyze their financial condition prior meeting with a bank. You will even learn how to choose the right bank to fit your business needs.

At the end of this course you will know how to present your loan request to a bank in a clear concise way. You will impress your banker by giving them the financial information they want before even asking for it. In addition, you will know how to negotiate for the best possible rate and terms.

If you are a business owner, accountant, CPA or consultant, this course will expand you business banking knowledge as you learn the secrets of business banking. This course is especially valuable to new business owners who have never applied for a business loan from a bank. Or perhaps you are thinking about starting a business and wonder if you even qualify for a bank loan. You will even learn about options available if your loan request is denied.

I invite you to step inside my classroom and learn how to negotiate like a business banker.

I have produced this course in a way to be easily understood by anyone with a basic understanding of business in the United States. I speak in plain English with no confusing banking terms. Basic familiarity of various types of business loans and accounting would be helpful as well.

Over 14 lectures and 1.5 hours of content!
Choose the right bank for your business and learn techniques to improve your chances of being approved for a business loan. You will also learn the secrets of a bank’s loan approval process and tips for presenting your company in the best possible way to a bank. You will also be given tools for assessing the financial health of your business in the same way a bank does.

• This course is geared toward business owners, accountants, consultants, or anyone tasked with attaining a business loan from a bank. This is also a great course for new business owners or those considering starting a business and will be seeking financing from a bank, especially if you have never approached a bank for a business loan before.

downloadbutton.png

Code:
http://speedy.sh/MnAv9/Business-Banking-101.rar
reup please

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Build an Authority Blog using WordPress & Get Paid To Write

Build-an-Authority-Blog-using-WordPress-Get-Paid-To-Write.jpeg

Build an Authority Blog using WordPress & Get Paid To Write

• Name Product: Build an Authority Blog using WordPress & Get Paid To Write
  • Size: 1.04 GB
  • COST: $99= Your Free
  • Author: Dennis Freedman

Information:

Take the journey from building your first website through to being a paid writer.

The world has moved.

We no longer take our information and ideas from newspapers and television.

People like you and I use the internet and do our own research. We form our own opinions.

This course will show you in the most detailed way how you can build a website in your chosen field that will, over time, allow you to become an authority.

People will search for you and form opinions on what you write and say.

They will seek you out and know your name.

How do I know it is possible?

Because I have done it.

Two years ago, I was just another random guy with an opinion on the sport of cricket.

I now have one of the world’s most read independent cricket authority sites, a leading cricket podcast and over 45,000 subscribers (at time of writing and growing) across multiple social media platforms.

Over 250,000 people visited my site in its first year.

In less than 2 years, I went from a complete nobody in my niche to someone who gets paid consistently to write for other publications globally.

This is not one of those spammy courses full of fluff, slogans and get rich quick messages.

This is a course for those that want to build something solid and desire the TRUTH on how it really works.

This course uses step by step videos to show you how I did it.

Together in this course, we will build a website from scratch.

From setting up a website, making it look awesome, through to using social media to grow your personal brand, engage with the famous people in your niche and finally, get your name printed along with your writing while receiving payment.

Don’t fall for the “more minutes & lectures = more value” trap.

Also, don’t fall the “that course costs more so must be better trap.”

This course is on point, snappy, full of personality and if it was a human, would make you breakfast in bed every morning. It is that good!

Want to have a renowned blog in your niche?

Want to know how to promote it.

You should, because that’s how it all starts.

Oh, I nearly forgot!

I’m also throwing in my eBook “So You Want To Be A [anything but fiction] Writer” in as well. It is 45 pages of techniques and ideas on how to write compelling and shareable content.

So you get:

1) A snappy course on how to build a great website;

2) Insights on how to promote your site via social media;

3) Tips of how to get editors of other publications to want to pay you for your writing; and

4) My eBook on how to write great stuff that people want to pay you for!

So, what are you waiting for.

Enroll :)

Must have very basic computer skills. Can you use Microsoft Word? If Yes, then you can complete this course easily.

Over 32 lectures and 4.5 hours of content!
Create an stunning WordPress site that screams that you are an Authority in your chosen subject
Implement social media techniques that will grow your audience quickly
Discover the pathway from blogger to paid contributor

It is not for ‘those looking to ‘Get Rich Quick’
It is for people who want to be known for their subject matter knowledge as an influencer and expert
It is for those who want a no nonsense guide to setting up a WordPress website
It is for those that want to learn from someone who has the journey from website novice to paid writer

downloadbutton.png

Code:
http://speedy.sh/KrK5h/Build-an-Authority-Blog-using-Wordpress-Get-Paid-To-Write.part1.rar
http://speedy.sh/WzW8P/Build-an-Authority-Blog-using-Wordpress-Get-Paid-To-Write.part2.rar
http://speedy.sh/ZjZKX/Build-an-Authority-Blog-using-Wordpress-Get-Paid-To-Write.part3.rar
repost please

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Vince Kelvin – Advanced Hypnosis Mastery

Advanced-Hypnosis-Mastery.jpeg

Vince Kelvin – Advanced Hypnosis Mastery

• Name Product: Vince Kelvin – Advanced Hypnosis Mastery
  • Size: 3.2 GB
  • COST: $29= Your Free
  • Author: Vince Kelvin

Information:

Advanced Hypnosis Mastery “Master the Secret Art of Subconscious Communication for Self-Hypnosis, Hypnotherapy, and Indirect Influence!”

Also featuring creator of Neuro-Restructuring and Speed Seduction: Ross Jeffries

The World’s Greatest Hypnosis Conditioning Course Ever Created!

Over 12 Hours of the most helpful hypnotic drills, demonstrations and distinctions to skyrocket your trance inducing skills!!!

Three days of Mind Blowing Material Recorded Live at the Roosevelt Hotel in Hollywood!

Save years of your own time trying to understand hypnosis by benefiting from the priceless 15,000 hours of conducting hypnotherapy sessions of world renowned Master Hypnotist Vince Kelvin, voted “Hypnotist of the Year” by the National Hypnotism Institute!

Learn all the trance tricks of traditional hypnosis that you’ll need to get whomever you hypnotize to go along with what is suggested and positively start to respond to it all the way!

Put together hypnotic suggestions so powerfully and efficiently structured that it will only be possible to accept what is being said and simply move toward the given directions!

Master the principles of covert hypnotic persuasion to generate such a strong sense of agreement and responsiveness on the inside, that people will just want to act on what is being offered!

It’s not just what is being presented, it’s the response that it produces on the inside! And when that response happens to be super pleasant, it then starts to be more and me urgent to automatically go for what is offered!!!

downloadbutton.png

Code:
http://speedy.sh/HnDmA/Vince-Kelvin-Advanced-Hypnosis-Mastery.part1.rar
http://speedy.sh/bPkWE/Vince-Kelvin-Advanced-Hypnosis-Mastery.part2.rar
http://speedy.sh/G6twM/Vince-Kelvin-Advanced-Hypnosis-Mastery.part3.rar
http://speedy.sh/C7mAg/Vince-Kelvin-Advanced-Hypnosis-Mastery.part4.rar
http://speedy.sh/Sf69U/Vince-Kelvin-Advanced-Hypnosis-Mastery.part5.rar
http://speedy.sh/RmP4H/Vince-Kelvin-Advanced-Hypnosis-Mastery.part6.rar
reup please

prosofts

Star
OG Investor
American-College-of-Physicians-Internal-Medicine-Board-Review-Audio.jpg

American College of Physicians Internal Medicine Board Review Audio

Name Product: American College of Physicians Internal Medicine Board Review Audio
Size
: 1.7 GB
COST
: $199= Your Free
Sale Page
: _https://www.acponline.org/meetings-courses/courses-recordings/internal-medicine-board-review-imb

Information:

American College of Physicians board review courses are taught by a team of expert clinician-educators and focus on test taking skills and strategies to help you pass the boards.

Ensure you’re board-exam ready with ACP’s Board Prep Ace – a multimedia, self-study program that delivers multiple study tools for you to review and reinforce the content likely to be questioned on the exam. Watch, listen, read, and answer exam-type questions – ACP Board Prep Ace provides all these study mechanisms and more.

Audio – Delivered on CDs or a flash drive, the Internal Medicine Board Review audio presentations enable you to incorporate exam review into exercise time, your commute, or breaks.

downloadbutton.png

Code:
[b]ausfile(Recommended):[/b]

https://ausfile.com/u50t5dww0yok/American_College_of_Physicians_Internal_Medicine_Audio_Board_Review_(2014).part1.rar.html
https://ausfile.com/z8f42z3z104b/American_College_of_Physicians_Internal_Medicine_Audio_Board_Review_(2014).part2.rar.html
https://ausfile.com/frguneqejbri/American_College_of_Physicians_Internal_Medicine_Audio_Board_Review_(2014).part3.rar.html

[b]Nitroflare:[/b]

http://nitroflare.com/view/EEA7F65D34F24C0/American_College_of_Physicians_Internal_Medicine_Audio_Board_Review_%282014%29.part1.rar
http://nitroflare.com/view/C2EC4C72C3320B7/American_College_of_Physicians_Internal_Medicine_Audio_Board_Review_%282014%29.part2.rar
http://nitroflare.com/view/B9BC91F09F22CBC/American_College_of_Physicians_Internal_Medicine_Audio_Board_Review_%282014%29.part3.rar

prosofts

Star
OG Investor
Michael-Mackintosh-%E2%80%93-I-Am-Wealth.jpg

Michael Mackintosh – I Am Wealth

Name Product: Michael Mackintosh – I Am Wealth
Size
: 1.12 Gb
COST
: $89= Your Free
Author
: Michael Mackintosh

Information:

A Spiritual Way to Create Wealth I AM WEALTH: The Secrets to Divine Abundance is a powerful, easy-to-use wealth-creation program that deeply transforms your personal inner world (the level of cause), and naturally manifests wealth and abundance into your life.

Many people hopelessly live out their lives experiencing various forms of poverty and lack because of conditioned beliefs towards money that have cut them off from the abundance they innately deserve.

This unique, 40-day, audio/visual program deeply empowers you from the inside, overcoming negative belief systems at their core and creating new healthy ones.

By bringing you back into harmony with abundance, you can begin to receive the wealth you deserve. Right now, you are part of a rich universe and it is your birthright to experience that abundance. Claim back what is yours… today!

Wealth Thermostat

LOSE THE GAP AND START CREATING WEALTH NOW

I’m so happy you are ready to close the GAP between the wealth you have NOW and the wealth you want.

By reading this it proves you are ready take your wealth creation seriously. You are about to discover the missing tools you need to make more money and crack the code on wealth creation once and for all.

Here’s what you will get

Transformative High Quality Recording

In this recording you will learn:

• How to turn up your Wealth Thermostat; how it works and what you need to know to make sure you do it right! (Without turning up your wealth thermostat, not matter what you do, you simply WILL NOT be able to increase your cash flow)
• The secrets about your ‘Upper Wealth Limits’; how they are holding you back and what you can do about it.
• The 3 biggest mistakes people make (and these things keep them stuck no matter what they do)
• You will also discover the 3-Step system to free yourself from your upper wealth limits forever so you can easily manifest more abundance in your life starting TODAY.
• PLUS. How to discover and look out for ‘hidden wealth clues’ that you may not have noticed; and when you do you will be able to increase your abundance and discover previously hidden opportunities.
downloadbutton.png

Code:

https://ausfile.com/c85wop2mzli0/Michael_Mackintosh_-_I_Am_Wealth.part1.rar.html
https://ausfile.com/0zw564irlf4h/Michael_Mackintosh_-_I_Am_Wealth.part2.rar.html

http://nitroflare.com/view/91C007677AA0669/Michael_Mackintosh_-_I_Am_Wealth.part1.rar
http://nitroflare.com/view/C66A2DD7A3767FF/Michael_Mackintosh_-_I_Am_Wealth.part2.rar

prosofts

Star
OG Investor
High-Performance-Health-Summit-–-Become-Superhuman.png

High Performance Health Summit – Become Superhuman

Name Product: High Performance Health Summit – Become Superhuman
Size
: 7.8 GB
COST
: $399= Your Free
Author
: Dr.Isaac h. Jones
Sale Page
: _http://www.highperformancehealthsummit.com/digitalaccesskeyoffer/

Information:

VERYTHING YOU NEED UPGRADE YOUR ENERGY, BRAIN, AND BODY TO HIGH PERFORMANCE
Are You Too Busy To Get The Results You Want?
Learn The High Performance Health Formula Designed For Busy People Like You, From 33 of the World’s High Performing Experts!
NYX’s Best Selling authors give the BEST strategies for losing weight on the go.
Discussions with Top Experts & Bestselling Author’s:
-How busy people can create All-Day-Energy using one very simple strategy!
-Learn the best tools to systematize, simplify and automate your life (more time for you!)
-Get the simple & easy strategies for long-term sustainable habit transformation.
-Enter into “The Zone” or “Flow State” faster so you can get more done in less time!
-Best bio-hacks busy people can use to upgrade their brain & transform their body.
-Heal your adrenals, maximize brain function and create more peace quickly!
-The fastest & easiest spiritual strategy to implement to melt stress and get centered.
-Learn how to stay fit at the office or at home without having to go to the gym.
Meet Your High Performance Health Experts
David Asprey
Learn From The Top Executive Expert in High Performance, Top Bio-Hacks To Upgrade Your Performance To Superhuman and Become Truly Bulletproof
Ben Greenfield
Leading a Limitless Lifestyle, Hacking Your Brain and Body Into High Performance
Ari Meisel
Automate High Performance, Do Less and Live More Through Learning Simple, Easy Steps For Ultimate Productivity, Health and Performance
Neil Moore
Acquire The 3 Foundational Pillars To Creating Simplicity and Unleash Creativity In Your Life and Business From A Businessman Who Runs Over 700 Business Centers Around The World
Marcie Peters
Understand The One Core Emotional and Spiritual Factor To Upgrade Your Performance, Health and Life and Learn The Essential Steps That Marcie Used To Overcome An ‘Incurable Disease’
Yuri Elkaim
High Performance Energy Guru Shows The 7 Best Practices To Having All-Day-Energy
Steven Kotler
NYX’s Bestselling Author Reveals The Secrets To Accessing Flow State To Increase Daily Euphoria, Fulfillment and To Get More Done In Less Time
Jonathan Bailor
4 Essential Steps To Rapid Weight Loss For The Busy Movers and Shakers Who Eat Out Regularly And Are Constantly On The Go
Ian Clark
Superfood Nutrition From The Sea Supplies “Top Fuel” On A Cellular Level, Necessary For Ultimate Human Performance and How Ian Reversed Heart Disease and A Deathly Sickness, Transforming Into The Thriving Person He Is Today
Jayson Gaignard
Leading Entrepreneur Lifestyle Strategist Reveals The DNA Of Transformational Morning Rituals And How They Helped Him Go From ¼ Million Dollars In Cash Debt To Building A 7 Figure Business While Losing 72 lbs In 1 Year
Alex Ikonn
Successful Entrepreneur and Youtube Guru Reveals The One Simple Tactic To Maximize Happiness and Become More Productive [Plus How Effectively Getting Your Personal Brand Out In The World Through Channels Like Youtube and Bring More Fulfillment and Happiness]
James Clear
Behavioral Change Expert Teaches You How To Upgrade and Accomplish Almost Anything Through The Science of Habit Transformation, That Will Enhance Your Performance In Your Life And Business
Jesse Elder
Multi-Millionaire Coach and Action Philosopher Uncovers How To Get An Unfair Competitive Advantage Through The Use Of Spirituality As The Ultimate Weapon To Increase Personal and Business Performance
Dan Go
FOR WOMEN ONLY: The Founder of Transformational Health Camps For Women Shares The 3 Levels Of Creating A High Performing Body And How His Camps Have Led To The Loss of Over 50,000 LBS of Fat!
Dr. David Jockers
Physician Of One America’s Largest Health Centers Teaches You How To Supercharge Your Energy and Performance Through The Ketogenic Diet and Beyond
Dr. Alan Christianson
America’s Leading Endocrine Expert Delivers To You The 3 Most Damaging Factors That Crush High Performance And How To Overcome Them
Mira and Dr. Jayson Calton
Harvard Trained PhD and Celebrity Nutritionist Unlock The Missing Piece To All Diets, and Give Their 4-Step Solution That Has Helped Reverse ‘Incurable Diseases’ While Skyrocketing Energy, Brain Power and Performance.
James Swanwick
World-Traveler, Multi-Millionaire and Success Expert Reveals The 5 Step Goal and Action Formula To Taking Your Life From Average To Extraordinary
George Bryant
Paleo Celebrity Uncovers The Mindset Behind Losing 100lbs In 1 Year While Overcoming Serious Adversity To Build A 7 Figure Business In 12 Months and Writing A 15 Week NYX’s Bestselling Book
Melissa Kathryn
Healthy Lifestyle, Fitness and Fashion Guru Shows You How To Crush Your Cravings And Reveals The 5 Keys To Fuel Your Body For Enhanced Performance: Your Business and Body Never Looked Better

downloadbutton.png

Code:

https://ausfile.com/v2kmbvq5qigv/High_Performance_Health_Summit.part01.rar.html
https://ausfile.com/7nbf3gs3yg13/High_Performance_Health_Summit.part02.rar.html
https://ausfile.com/s04ri8qil5v7/High_Performance_Health_Summit.part03.rar.html
https://ausfile.com/6i99xs4pztoi/High_Performance_Health_Summit.part04.rar.html
https://ausfile.com/yoftufs5bm95/High_Performance_Health_Summit.part05.rar.html
https://ausfile.com/xoq86fnip6l8/High_Performance_Health_Summit.part06.rar.html
https://ausfile.com/tetbht3z6i8n/High_Performance_Health_Summit.part07.rar.html
https://ausfile.com/83cdieteqwfq/High_Performance_Health_Summit.part08.rar.html
https://ausfile.com/mpkidbzjtal4/High_Performance_Health_Summit.part09.rar.html
https://ausfile.com/08fgdpwm44f9/High_Performance_Health_Summit.part10.rar.html
https://ausfile.com/nvj0pscsddji/High_Performance_Health_Summit.part11.rar.html
https://ausfile.com/fhsqpbe28vv3/High_Performance_Health_Summit.part12.rar.html

http://nitroflare.com/view/A884B96F336D20A/High_Performance_Health_Summit.part01.rar
http://nitroflare.com/view/F6212401431AE9B/High_Performance_Health_Summit.part02.rar
http://nitroflare.com/view/D338E4776EFF7D5/High_Performance_Health_Summit.part03.rar
http://nitroflare.com/view/73E80047E320322/High_Performance_Health_Summit.part04.rar
http://nitroflare.com/view/BFB16D189D8392C/High_Performance_Health_Summit.part05.rar
http://nitroflare.com/view/DBE7DAF334F03EE/High_Performance_Health_Summit.part06.rar
http://nitroflare.com/view/74C43C4CEB8DD63/High_Performance_Health_Summit.part07.rar
http://nitroflare.com/view/77104086330F7A5/High_Performance_Health_Summit.part08.rar
http://nitroflare.com/view/226E15EE2A574FC/High_Performance_Health_Summit.part09.rar
http://nitroflare.com/view/7F7F0ADDB55CF12/High_Performance_Health_Summit.part10.rar
http://nitroflare.com/view/F2B0E0288DF325F/High_Performance_Health_Summit.part11.rar
http://nitroflare.com/view/63A3FE95BA3A7A6/High_Performance_Health_Summit.part12.rar