Business Lesson 101 - Historically White Corporations

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
This was a pivotal moment in black history, where Bill Cosby because of his highly paid TV/endorsement deals sought to acquire NBC a Historically White Corporation in 1992 -1993. Subsequent to this event we have had nothing but tragedy with mishaps with entertainers and athletes such as Michael Jackson, O.J. Simpson, Kobe Bryant, Michael Jordan (murder of father), and Bill Cosby (murder of son, false rape accusations).

08-1993-Bill-Cosby-Big-Adventure.png

Today we are going to learn a lesson (something they will not teach you in business school) on Historically White Corporations or Historically White Assets. This lesson is important to avoid some of the pitfalls that can happen such as murder, false rape accusations, false murder accusations, investment scams (Clinton Portis), murder suicides, infidelity exposures destroying your wholesome image, etc. to substantially depress your future income. I am really targeting the entertainer, musician, athlete; one of the infinitesimally small ways we can earn a substantial amount of wealth to acquire a HWC or HWA to exert control.

You are projected to earn $1 billion in endorsement deals and salary as an athlete what do you do with this money?

Do's

1. Invest in exchange traded funds, mutual funds, debt instruments or create your own that diversifies your investments broadly without being able to exert any significant control over a HWC.

2. Create a company from scratch targeting the African-American market

3. Provide venture capital to black entrepreneurs

4. License technology or buy expertise from a HWC to set up your company; Do not acquire the HWC to gain their technology or expertise in a particular area.

5. Buy a few franchises to target the African-American market, do not go on TV bragging about your ownership of these franchises.

6. Keep your investments in a HWC or HWA private and discrete. Set up an offshore shell company or other diversionary tactics to hide your role in the investments.

Don't

1. Go on CNBC Power Lunch bragging about the amount of control you are exerting over a HWC or HWA.

This is a setup designed to broadcast your ownership of a HWC so that retaliatory measures can be taken.

2. Providing venture capital to a white founder/entrepreneur such as Tesla or Ring where if successful you would have a controlling stake in their company.

3. Acquiring a Historically White Corporation or Historically White Asset (Beatles music catalog) by purchasing a controlling stake in the company.

4. Seek to acquire a foundational franchise of a sports league (Lakers, Celtics, Patriots, Steelers) that is not an expansion into a small market.

5. Request significant shares in the company in exchange for endorsing their products; demanding to be on the Board of Directors of a HWC.

s3-news-tmp-145694-s3-news-tmp-170067-unnamed-2x1-940--2x1--940.jpg

Take a paid endorsement deal and attest to their nondiscriminatory environment of the company publicly.

Last edited:

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
What evidence do you have to support your claim?

I've done extensive research into this matter such as my own personal observation and testing. Their response indicates a highly likelihood that this is going on behind the scenes.

Should you have the right to acquire a HWC as an African-American?

Because white supremacist have such a warped sense of reality, my opinion is to keep a certain amount of distance between them for your safety. I am dealing with a situation where something I created is being taken and threats and harassment are being used against me. I don't know if I'm being targeted because I might try to acquire a HWC in the future because of these fools. In this example, just as was slavery, you will have to stand your ground against something like this.

I am the complete opposite of the examples above, I would use my wealth to create more separation such as creating companies targeting African Americans.

Last edited:

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Lesson #2

Under capitalism, a weaker competitor is driven out of business and forced to declare bankruptcy where its assets are sold at highly discounted price. What I've been observing is the following unusual situations:

1. The use of conglomeration by a larger more profitable HWC, rather than building their own and letting this company seek out capital from us in desperation.

There is also preemptive mergers and acquisitions of a company such as a wireless telecom, overpaying for a critical asset to prevent it from falling into our hands when the price is significantly depressed.

Last edited:

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
i

The sports leagues gives you an idea of their schizophrenic thought process or ideal role that whites have for us. They will make a billion dollars, pay you $1.3 billion, and be fine with this as long as they sit in the owners box, they are compensating through higher salaries for the lack of minority ownership. As soon as you start to challenge this supremacy, it is tragedy and suffering for you and other people. They have opened up some ownership opportunities but it has been with expansion teams in majority black small markets in the South.

Just as I observed a flurry of activity after a suggesting a simulated ownership strategy of a HWC to test their response, Cosby's planned acquisition of a depressed HWC triggered a severe negative response that affects us today.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
I don't know about this, this could be a ill-advised acquisition of a white founder startup or he is providing racial cover for their alliance with law enforcement. There are plenty of black entrepreneurs that could use this type of promotion and financial backing from Shaquille.

Last edited:

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Cosby filed his appeal to overturn his conviction today, it looks like prosecutorial misconduct. To learn the mistakes of the past, which appear to haunt us today with Byron Allen; I like to look back on things that did not make sense growing up.

This could significantly reduce the dangers of investing in a HWC and exerting control since it is requirement. You should be able to change your tire and sleep in your car without having somebody emptying their clip on you.

Why did they choose a car as the focal point of their assassination attempt?

The killers can say they ran up on you randomly and claim they did not know you. If you come into somebody house, it looks more like a targeted hit.

I believe Cosby extensive links with HBCU, made him likely to invest in black companies/community if he amassed wealth similar to Bob Johnson; however, when he went off script, they freaked out.

Last edited:

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Business Lesson 102: The Secret, Dark Racist History of Apple Inc.

I will be passing down real computer history stories related to Apple Inc. from people like me that lived during that era. The lessons learned could help black entrepreneurs that may be crazy enough to venture into certain industries, things to avoid.

Last edited:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I will be passing down real computer history stories related to Apple Inc. from people like me that lived during that era. The lessons learned could help black entrepreneurs that may be crazy enough to venture into certain industries, things to avoid.

FIrst off my good bruh, you make a great point when you say to do your business but

keep as lowkey as possible...especially when you start to acquire shit....

DOUBLE ESPECIALLY if you start to acquire shit in dwight boise land,

AND if you didnt go through the "proper" channels YOUR GAME better be tight as fuck....

you better KNOW the law, know how to avoid ever going to court...and how to beat almost

any charge by mastering court procedures and the administrative process...

and most of all HOW TO LAY LOW WHEN THE GLOBAL OCTOPUSSY starts reaching

its tentacles towards you... then be PREPARED TO CHOP THAT SHIT OFF if it comes

near yo pockets..

Bill Cosby = Boule

Shaq= Mason

they wouldve never got that far if it wasnt for that connection..

Bill Cosby ruffled feathers because at that TIME TV was the ULTIMATE programming

tool, its how they control the thoughts of the masses..

the SAW what BIll Cosby did with the cosby show and different world.

Marriages and College attendance went all the way up, as a result of

Cosbys brilliance... he did that with just TWO show, Imagine

what he couldve done with a WHOLE NETWORK.....

it would crushed the delusion of wight supremacy....

but NOW in todays time he wouldve had a better chance...

They fear popular internet sites like Worldstar more than they do

its own networks,

thats why they medically murdered the bruh that Created WorldStar.

that was waaay too much power for a bruh to have..but he made it too easy

for them.....

But at the end of the day, its all about laying low....keeping a low profile...

make your moves and if you get that bag,

stay the fuck off social media, I dont know what it is too many of my people,

they cant wait to self snitch on social media... when they come up!!

just putting targets on their backs!!!

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

FIrst off my good bruh, you make a great point when you say to do your business but

keep as lowkey as possible...especially when you start to acquire shit....

DOUBLE ESPECIALLY if you start to acquire shit in dwight boise land,

AND if you didnt go through the "proper" channels YOUR GAME better be tight as fuck....

you better KNOW the law, know how to avoid ever going to court...and how to beat almost

any charge by mastering court procedures and the administrative process...

and most of all HOW TO LAY LOW WHEN THE GLOBAL OCTOPUSSY starts reaching

its tentacles towards you... then be PREPARED TO CHOP THAT SHIT OFF if it comes

near yo pockets..

Bill Cosby = Boule

Shaq= Mason

they wouldve never got that far if it wasnt for that connection..

Bill Cosby ruffled feathers because at that TIME TV was the ULTIMATE programming

tool, its how they control the thoughts of the masses..

the SAW what BIll Cosby did with the cosby show and different world.

Marriages and College attendance went all the way up, as a result of

Cosbys brilliance... he did that with just TWO show, Imagine

what he couldve done with a WHOLE NETWORK.....

it would crushed the delusion of wight supremacy....

but NOW in todays time he wouldve had a better chance...

They fear popular internet sites like Worldstar more than they do

its own networks,

thats why they medically murdered the bruh that Created WorldStar.

that was waaay too much power for a bruh to have..but he made it too easy

for them.....

But at the end of the day, its all about laying low....keeping a low profile...

make your moves and if you get that bag,

stay the fuck off social media, I dont know what it is too many of my people,

they cant wait to self snitch on social media... when they come up!!

just putting targets on their backs!!!