BRUTAL: LOGAN THE WOLF (Wolverine Movie)

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
Other than trying to figure out how wolverine has steel claws in barbarian times, I can look at this as a multiverse version of wolverine and magneto and appreciate what they were trying to do.
Made no fucking sense and it immediately and violently threw my psyche out of the fantasy they were creating. Action was well executed

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
Dialogue wasn't consistent with the time period. That is probably my only real issue.
I dont give a damn if he did the dab and stanky leg

tupac-2pac.gif

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I dont think it was adamantium. Maybe it was some sort of metal that he acquired through magic? One of those goons hacked his claw off wouldnt be possible

What u think @playahaitian

That's why I didn't want to start nit picking because then...

Anyway I was a little confused about his claws being bones or metal.

and if it's metal? Magneto ain't losing.

Last edited:

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Other than trying to figure out how wolverine has steel claws in barbarian times, I can look at this as a multiverse version of wolverine and magneto and appreciate what they were trying to do.

adamantium in the vikings era huh?

other than that....shit was dope
Pinned comment from the creators:

"Just for clarifications about his claws, they are bone claws. We just made them sharper because that's how we prefered it to be, design-wise."

Personally, it wasn't about the sharpness so much is the fact they looked like metal and not bone.

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
An excellent example of what can be done by the type of fans who truly know and love the comic book lore and the characters.
:bravo::bravo::bravo:
But, but Magneto was a jew born during the holocaust. We are supposed to frown on this type of stuff remember?

Would you feel the same way if they did an African version the exact same way or would we hear complaints about race swapping?

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Pinned comment from the creators:

"Just for clarifications about his claws, they are bone claws. We just made them sharper because that's how we prefered it to be, design-wise."

Personally, it wasn't about the sharpness so much is the fact they looked like metal and not bone.

^^^^

CptMARVEL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
But, but Magneto was a jew born during the holocaust. We are supposed to frown on this type of stuff remember?

Would you feel the same way if they did an African version the exact same way or would we hear complaints about race swapping?
Answer.
A fan could just as easily put together a film using those same characters and set it in ancient Egypt during the construction of The Great Pyramids.
800px-Pyramids_of_the_Giza_Necropolis.jpg

Remember, the Hebrews were slaves at the time. And a character like Magneto could have just as easily been created under those very same conditions.
Hell, you could even use that backdrop to also introduce this guy...
ApocalypseColor.jpg

After all, these are just fan films and not official canon.
I'm just sayin'... :dunno:

Last edited: