Bring back hairy pussies !! ....... ( co-sign tha petition...?)

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator
tumblr_mvxiei1spe1rmxdoao1_1280.jpg

tumblr_msmiwi5lVs1ra79bzo1_500.jpg

tumblr_myspjt3qLt1qds0hpo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_my8acnGE2U1sp3amko1_1280.jpg

:yes::yes:

8/11Streetz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
only thing about hairy pussy is when you eatting it :smh:

but besides that im down for that throwback afro thunder cunt

Van Allen

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That would be the greatest American social contribution since social media. The fact that in the last 20 years American women were brainwashed into believing shaving their pussy hair was....attactive:smh: is one of the greatest untold stories of our times. Millions of years on earth and thousands of years after Jesus' death, American women figure shaving their pussy is good. Because of the subject matter, this "trend" goes unaddressed. It is unsanitary (the hair is there for a reason), reeks of pedophelia and makes all pussy look the same. JUST PLAIN STUPID. And now we have a generation of men:eek:that think it is attractive and are even shaving their own pubics. Dumb doesn't even begin to describe this subject:hithead:

God's Gift

The best of the majority of you niggas.
BGOL Investor
Im all in for "grown woman pussy". You can have that shaved, pedo bear looking shit after I'm done.

black-hairy-pussy-010.jpg

a4038854797ea8ed0d36357b9e79c364bdd676980d67d9a7cb28b1da89760b90.jpg

1279031792.jpg

Ziongate

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That would be the greatest American social contribution since social media. The fact that in the last 20 years American women were brainwashed into believing shaving their pussy hair was....attactive:smh: is one of the greatest untold stories of our times. Millions of years on earth and thousands of years after Jesus' death, American women figure shaving their pussy is good. Because of the subject matter, this "trend" goes unaddressed. It is unsanitary (the hair is there for a reason), reeks of pedophelia and makes all pussy look the same. JUST PLAIN STUPID. And now we have a generation of men:eek:that think it is attractive and are even shaving their own pubics. Dumb doesn't even begin to describe this subject:hithead:

It's that serious :yes::D :lol:
Your take on the subject is:thumbsup::rolleyes:

The Technician

Formerly Commandernchief
BGOL Investor
I can make an exception for some well attended to fuzz on a pretty pussy

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

The Technician

Formerly Commandernchief
BGOL Investor

It's that serious :yes::D :lol:
Your take on the subject is:thumbsup::rolleyes:

Dude sees shaved puss and has pedo thoughts... Sick

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

MurderCity

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

1. It is not unsanitary, only under certain conditions, but generally it is cleaner. How often you hear of crabs these day? It holds in sweat which will cause bacteria growth (musty funk).Yes, if you knick or cut the skin when shaving you could create a would that is more susceptible to an STD, but generally, being able to see the skin down there could save you from hitting some bad pussy since hair could cover a herp or wart...

2. Pedophilia? Maybe the hangup with underage vagina is a Freudian complex YOU have. I do not think of children when I see an ADULT pussy. Is your women a pedo when she kisses you after shaving since you are giving yourself a "baby face"?

3. Look the same, are you blind? Go look at the pretty pussy thread on here and try to tell me they all look the same.

:hmm:

max-dawg

8 vs 80
OG Investor
not a fan of completely bald pussy.
not a fan of wild, uncontrolled, hairy bush woman pussy.

the movement needs to be geared towards proper grooming & styling of the pussy hair... like a broad with a bald fade that leads to her pussy... or a tight caesar.

bottom line: if she wears a bikini, you shouldn't be able to tell if she's bald or properly groomed... but you damn sure do NOT want it to look like she's hiding buckwheat down there.

tarriqq

Support BGOL
Registered

HEEEEEEELLLLL YEA, COULD NOT HAVE SAID IT BETTER!:yes::yes:

I always tell women it looks like a fucking child's pussy, when I was a kid and saw a hairy pussy, I was like now girls have bald pussies and GROWN women have shaved pussies. I think many people want women to look like lil ass girls. Gimme the Hair.