Breaking news out of Russia….

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
Did they identify whom from Ukraine or was this some blanket shit? Additionally, how the fuck were the terrorists allowed that much freedom and time to carry out that attack - then flee the damn scene damn near to the border???
This is why I don’t believe the people who they say did it.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Did they identify whom from Ukraine or was this some blanket shit? Additionally, how the fuck were the terrorists allowed that much freedom and time to carry out that attack - then flee the damn scene damn near to the border???

This the cat they want, they contacted Ukraine about arresting him.
Apparently he’s the mastermind of the terror attacks.

For as the group of guys being able to leave. Seem like they mixed in with the people fleeing. Locking down everything was the first request, flights grounded, ports secured, border crossing on alert…

Think someone said rhe distance between Moscow and the border was 3hrs…

1-DDED8-A7-F579-4288-B56-F-1-C1-F3-CA4550-B.jpg

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Yeah man. In the damn capital. 135 people near an FSB station.
Yea this why the “inside work” crowd is highly believable

Now the opposite crowd, asking how the Americans Intel knew about a terrorist attack that was supposedly to happen on March 7.

It’s a mess, someone is right….

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
So if Ukraine is told to hand buddy over what would that say.

If they don’t then what…

easy_b

BGOL Investor
So if Ukraine is told to hand buddy over what would that say.

If they don’t then what…

Russia, I feel did a sloppy CIA type of job. Things about to get soup interesting within the next few few months over there.

Ninja05

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yea this why the “inside work” crowd is highly believable

Now the opposite crowd, asking how the Americans Intel knew about a terrorist attack that was supposedly to happen on March 7.

It’s a mess, someone is right….
I feel you on this being a mess. But it’s literally more crazy that the Americans warned them and the terrorist still got out of the city (forget that it appears that the attack lasted for a long time).

Putin focusing on Ukraine immediately afterward is even more sloppy.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
I feel you on this being a mess. But it’s literally more crazy that the Americans warned them and the terrorist still got out of the city (forget that it appears that the attack lasted for a long time).

Putin focusing on Ukraine immediately afterward is even more sloppy.

Dive in on that warning a little bit.
On the surfaces level, it’s said the American embassy warn of possible terrorist attack. Avoid concerts and large gatherings.

When you first read this what do you think?

For as the focusing on Ukraine, it kinda was place on them instantly. The terrorist wasn’t even captured yet and intel type of statements started appearing. Distancing Ukraine from the attacks.

Many citizens were pointing at Ukraine, he’ll even governing officials also looked that way….
Putin actually in so many words said, “Let the investigation process take place before anyone gets accused”

Last edited:

MCP

International
International Member
Why should Russia believe someone who is actively helping their enemy who they are at war with?

easy_b

BGOL Investor
Why should Russia believe someone who is actively helping their enemy who they are at war with?

Also, there is other countries around their regions that’s not too fond of them too so yeah.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
The Biden administration is stepping up efforts to distort the picture of the terrorist attack at 'Crocus,' reports the Russian Foreign Intelligence Service.

According to incoming information, the State Department, U.S. intelligence agencies, affiliated NGOs, and media have been tasked with removing any suspicions regarding Zelensky and his circle's involvement in the crime.

The White House fears that the discovery of a Kiev trace will expose the terrorist nature of the Ukrainian regime and ultimately thwart Washington's plans to increase support for Ukraine, say sources in the SVR

easy_b

BGOL Investor
The Biden administration is stepping up efforts to distort the picture of the terrorist attack at 'Crocus,' reports the Russian Foreign Intelligence Service.

According to incoming information, the State Department, U.S. intelligence agencies, affiliated NGOs, and media have been tasked with removing any suspicions regarding Zelensky and his circle's involvement in the crime.

The White House fears that the discovery of a Kiev trace will expose the terrorist nature of the Ukrainian regime and ultimately thwart Washington's plans to increase support for Ukraine, say sources in the SVR
You kissing Putin ass again…. And remember Russia was told that something was going to happen by the United States and Russia didn’t do anything to stop it.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
“ The FSB reported that three more accomplices of the terrorist attack in Crocus City Hall were detained in Moscow, Yekaterinburg and Omsk.

According to the department, two new defendants in the case transferred money to purchase weapons and vehicles used in the attack.

The third was directly involved in recruiting accomplices and financing the performers. All three detainees are from Central Asia”