BREAKING: Michael Avenatti arrested for alleged $20 million extortion attempt against Nike [Update 2.5 year sentence]

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
Right.

I can’t say shit, cause he really is getting over right now. He’s winning and we not

They way things are going right now, I would not be shocked if Ruth Badger were to.....

Man let me stop :smh:

Shit reminds me of Silvio Berlusconi. Constant corruption and investigations and he walked away clean

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
p15170_i_h12_ab.jpg

55th View

Rising Star
Registered
Man I don’t get how lawyers can be so fuckin stupid

Most are not. Just this guy.

He'll likely do some time and get disbarred. The downside, he'll struggle to find employment in any other arena b/c this goes directly to integrity.

Sadly, Trump's winning and it's not even close. All a week after bashing a dead man, to boot.

:smh::smh::smh:

Raymond

Rising Star
Registered
I'm late to this thread but
:dance::dance::dance:

I told y'all a while back he was a slimeball. Trump didn't win. Humanity won.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Avenatti is a full hoe
found out some shit tried to extort it got arrested for it since he got arrested now he want to burn the bridge down and name a name. all the years nike been doing this you name 1 kid?
please lose your license and go to jail for 15 years or so for being a self righteous scumbag
dirty cats always speak the loudest.
tried to shit on black people in order to get back into good graces as a champion of "truth"
only to go right back to scumming it up cause its his nature.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Trump put a boot on his and Muellers necks. America ain’t shit. lmao! Trump winning over everybody. All his enemies fail.

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
Dude said, "Fuck it! If I can't live in this house, I'll burn the motherfucker down!" Now, he's throwing subs at Duke, Zion, and R.J.

Reactions: BDR