playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Yul Vasquez

ab42246971ae36c10122605062e67fa4cbe9ebb2.gifv

Vasquez noted during jury selection that he has “serious problems” with anyone who commits violence against women — and told the judge to “do with that information what you will.”

He was later excused from the case.

:rolleyes2:

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
FOUR CHARGES DROPPED

this guy raises some excellent points.

mainly that this chick will swing on down the road with her white privilege and 3 or 4 years from now marry some rich dude and get the bag. and, she'll have OPTIONS.

whereas majors had this one big break and now his shit very likely is in ruins. will he get work if found not guilty? yep. but nowhere near what his projected trajectory would have been while dancing with The Mouse.

the media are disgusting.

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor

"
In text messages between Jonathan Majors and accuser Grace Jabbari, the Marvel actor appears to admit to physical violence against his now-ex — six months before Majors was arrested in March and charged with assault in a separate domestic violence case.

“I fear you have no perspective of what could happen if you go to the hospital,” Majors, 34, texted Jabbari, 30, in September 2022. “They will ask you questions, and as I don’t think you actually protect us, it could lead to an investigation even if you do lie, and they suspect something.”

In that message, Majors also stated “it’s just fake" — but based on the messages put into evidence, it was not clear what he was calling "fake" and no context was provided in court.

In the text messages — displayed to the jury and read into the record by Jabbari on her fourth and final day on the stand on Friday — Jabbari appears to assure Majors that she would not blame him for allegedly causing an injury to her head.

“I will tell the doctor I bumped my head,” Jabbari cried as she read aloud the message in court.

Then unable to continue through her tears, Assistant District Attorney Kelli Galaway took over: “I will tell the doctor I bumped my head if I go. I’m going to give it one more day, but I can’t sleep and I need some stronger pain killers. That’s all: why would I tell them what really happened when it’s clear I want to be with you?"

Chiyo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He's done.

Meagan Goode also has horrible judgement giving up her husband to end up anchoring on this sinking ship.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

"
In text messages between Jonathan Majors and accuser Grace Jabbari, the Marvel actor appears to admit to physical violence against his now-ex — six months before Majors was arrested in March and charged with assault in a separate domestic violence case.

“I fear you have no perspective of what could happen if you go to the hospital,” Majors, 34, texted Jabbari, 30, in September 2022. “They will ask you questions, and as I don’t think you actually protect us, it could lead to an investigation even if you do lie, and they suspect something.”

In that message, Majors also stated “it’s just fake" — but based on the messages put into evidence, it was not clear what he was calling "fake" and no context was provided in court.

In the text messages — displayed to the jury and read into the record by Jabbari on her fourth and final day on the stand on Friday — Jabbari appears to assure Majors that she would not blame him for allegedly causing an injury to her head.

“I will tell the doctor I bumped my head,” Jabbari cried as she read aloud the message in court.

Then unable to continue through her tears, Assistant District Attorney Kelli Galaway took over: “I will tell the doctor I bumped my head if I go. I’m going to give it one more day, but I can’t sleep and I need some stronger pain killers. That’s all: why would I tell them what really happened when it’s clear I want to be with you?"

When the people actually reporting on the case and in the room everyday confused about what the text is saying...

Wtf is it even doing in evidence?

It's prejudicial only.

If this is allowed I need all the witness statements allowed too.

BlackRob

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
One of the few things I learned from lawyer shows.
In the pretrial, Judge/Attorney discuss what can be allowed in the trial.
When a Judge denies something from the upcoming trial
Lawyers have to know NEVER to refer to it.

That's what made news today.
Is Jonathan's high priced lawyers referred to that text message
that WAS kept from the trial.
Which means, it is NOW allowed in the trial.

BlackRob

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'd wait for cross exam
Wtf is it even doing in evidence?

It's prejudicial only.

If this is allowed I need all the witness statements allowed too.

Jonathan's lawyers are performing the cross now.
Its allowed as evidence because Jonathan's lawyers mentioned it.
Thus, Judge now allows it.

Like Amber Heard mentioning Kate Moss which originally
wasn't allowed.by the Judge.

BlackRob

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Maybe less work on your fashion choices.
And more preparation on cross examination
So today's mistake doesn't happen.
I mean, the man's life and career is at stake :(

Jonathan's lawyer arriving today for the cross

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
He's done.

Meagan Goode also has horrible judgement giving up her husband to end up anchoring on this sinking ship.

I was wondering if he was cheating with her, since they popped up so fast

It also seems to play on the nice guy vs bad boy trope

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
I'm sad for this guy, should have listened to Dr Umar and avoided the snow bunny crisis.

but the selfish person in me is glad I won't have to watch him overact anymore or be lame as fuck as Kang. lol

Chills

International member
BGOL Investor
Nah...from what i've read so far this bullshit shouldn't have even gone to trial

Her story has too many inconsistencies ... video evidence contradicts her version of events

Snowflake looks to be pulling an amber turd

Last edited:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Damn! This not good for him.. Smh!

I was REALLY worried about his choice of legal representation at first

REALLY WORRIED

But later I saw some moves and thought okay maybe she is a diabolical genius on the low...

But now?

Not so much

This is gonna be a real emotional Rollercoaster for us as much as him.

But to me? The specific texts IN CONTEXT with all the other bullsh*t apparently there is video and witness statements of what SHE DID?

Not including the shady cops?

I think this is far from over.

But if it goes badly it's again the fault of legal representation in my opinion.

Not absolving Majors for getting himself in this mess in the first place.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn! This not good for him.. Smh!

With the damning testimony earlier in the week, the heat was coming off of Majors..... all she had to do was let the Ex simmer like this......she was slowly cooking herself with the contradictions and clearly non-fearful behavior......

Then she went and put Majors on a nice high heat..... these texts are fucked up without finesse (read the right context)

The only angle he can play is that she injured herself being violent like she always has, and that he called himself a monster not because he hit her, but that he keeps provoking her knowing she's unstable and reacts that way. And was fearful that any story she told the Dr would not be believed and lead back to him......

NOTE: It is disgusting if he did in fact abuse her. However, given her behavior on video vs her testimony about that night, I'm more inclined to believe these were 2 toxic people who didn't need to be together and they may have abused each other repeatedly in the past.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
With the damning testimony earlier in the week, the heat was coming off of Majors..... all she had to do was let the Ex simmer like this......she was slowly cooking herself with the contradictions and clearly non-fearful behavior......

Then she went and put Majors on a nice high heat..... these texts are fucked up without finesse (read the right context)

The only angle he can play is that she injured herself being violent like she always has, and that he called himself a monster not because he hit her, but that he keeps provoking her knowing she's unstable and reacts that way. And was fearful that any story she told the Dr would not be believed and lead back to him......

NOTE: It is disgusting if he did in fact abuse her. However, given her behavior on video vs her testimony about that night, I'm more inclined to believe these were 2 toxic people who didn't need to be together and they may have abused each other repeatedly in the past.

Real talk?

Majors better immediately but you on retainer just for this post alone.