BREAKING: INVASION HAS BEGUN..... Putin's "3-day war"... NOW... 1 YEAR 338 DAYS ...WAGNER HEAD SAYS GROUP STANDING DOWN AFTER CLAIMS OF DEAL

Pack Rat

Imperturbable
BGOL Investor
Wonder why no one is talking about how Ukraine has been losing hundreds, if not thousands of troops each day, fighting a losing battle to try and keep Bahkmut.

Russian troops have not surrounded the city, and are expected to take the city. They say as many as 50,000 Ukrainian troops died there, because Zelenskyy fucked up and thought he could hold the city.

It’s the worst loss of the war. But don’t worry about all that. I’m sure there are some memes of Russian troops slipping on a banana peel that is more entertaining.

Estimates now say that Ukraine lost as much as 250,000 men in this war. There are videos of them drafting children as young as 14 in the war.

What we are witnessing is pure sickness.When it’s all over, I’m sure Zelenskyy and other Ukrainians will be billionaires and the entire country will be rubble.

That is, unless we end up getting into a nuclear war with Russia, then New York and Washington DC will be rubble too.

Keep up the good work comrade :rolleyes:

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
WHAT UKRAINE WANTS:
UNITED STATES
  1. M1 ABRAMS TANKS
GERMANY
  1. LEOPARD 2 BATTLE TANKS

WHAT UKRAINE'S GETTING:
DENMARK

1. HOWITZER ARTILLERY SYSTEM
  2. MILITARY TRAING
ESTONIA:
  1. HOWITZER ARTILLERY SYSTEMS
  2. ARTILLERY, AMMUNITION
  3. M2 ANTI-TANK, GRENADE LAUNCHERS
LATVIA
  1. STINGER AIR DEFENCE SYSTEMS
  2. M-17 HELICOPTERS
  3. MACHINE GUNS WITH AMMO
  4. UAVs

LITHUANIA:
  1. L-70 ANTI-AIRCRAFT, GUNS WITH AMMO
  2. Mi-8 HELICOPTERS
  3. 40 MILLION EUROS
POLAND:
  1. S-60 ANTI-AIRCRAFT GUNS WITH AMMO, MORE HOWITZERS
  2. VARIOUS TYPES OF AMMUNITION

SWEDEN
  1. ARCHER ARTILLERY SYSTEM
  2. COMBAT VEHICLE 90(CV90) WITH AMMUNITION
  3. NLAW PORTABLE ANTI-TANK MISSILES

UNITED KINGDOM
  1. CHALLENGER 2 TANKS
  2. BRIMSTONE ANTI-TANK MUNITIONS
  3. AS90 SELF-PROPELLED 155MM GUNS
  4. ARMORED & PROTECTED VEHICLES
UNITED STATES
  1. 59 BRADLEY FIGHTING VEHICLES
  2. 90 STRIKER COMBAT VEHICLES
  3. 53 MINE-RESISTANT AMBUSH PROTECTED VEHICLES
  4. 350 HUNVEE ARMORED VEHICLES
  5. HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS ROUNDS OF AMMUNITION

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

No need for alarm our freethinking friends have it all figured out: They are just getting rid of the old troops/gear so they can unleash hell with the real professional troops and non-dilapidated gear. So, in this case, the felons drafted into the Wagner ranks who are all dead now actually have opened the door for the mass reserves of professional, hardened troops that will flood the battlefield Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter 2022...any day now. :smh: :lol:

think-about-it-reece-simpson.gif

Similarly, losing 7 attack helicopters in a day is actually an advantage for the russians as they can now unleash the stealth helicopters that NATO and the West fear the most...Just you wait...

giphy.gif

:lol::lol::lol:

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Months of threats against the West only to have this now. This is a unique ability... :smh: :lol:

Yeah I shared a similar story months ago how the sanctions had negative implications to medical supplies. Poor Ruskies :smh:

Last edited:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

230126114736-djokovic-fan-z-symbol-012623.jpg

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

ungrateful minorities... :smh: :lol:

Can't quite put my finger on what has caused all of the internal chaos suddenly. Totally, completely, 100% unrelated to the introduction of Western tanks and imminent announcement on aircraft as all of them have already been destroyed :rolleyes::lol:

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The US shouldn't spend a nickel rebuilding ukraine, or even one red cent.

Looks like it will be a combination of loans/grants with the Europeans taking the lead but US money will definitely be involved too.

Probably one of the most sober articles I have read on this:

Throwing money at the problem will not be the solution...

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Looks like it will be a combination of loans/grants with the Europeans taking the lead but US money will definitely be involved too.

Probably one of the most sober articles I have read on this:

Throwing money at the problem will not be the solution...
You can bet all that money and property seized from the Oligarchs, Putin & Mother Russia will be applied to it..... any and everything.... even anything that @babygwirl18 owns

:itsawrap: :lol::lol::lol:

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You can bet all that money and property seized from the Oligarchs, Putin & Mother Russia will be applied to it..... any and everything.... even anything that @babygwirl18 owns

:itsawrap: :lol::lol::lol:

:lol:

Brookings actually has a nice piece on that very subject: