BREAKING: INVASION HAS BEGUN..... Putin's "3-day war"... NOW... 1 YEAR 338 DAYS ...WAGNER HEAD SAYS GROUP STANDING DOWN AFTER CLAIMS OF DEAL

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
As many on here and elsewhere predicted, targeting apartment buildings with anti ship missiles might be a pyrrhic victory...

and, of course, Poland:

:lol:

Freethinkers, don't worry though...

They have gone full Rove in '08... :lol:

hqdefault.jpg

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Putin did not think that the West would dump weapons into the country risking a nuclear war with NATO over this dinky country. How would we feel if the Taliban and Saddam was backed up by Russia prolonging the conflict, adding to the casualty count.

This could be Russian future retribution, any conflict which is inevitable, they will pour in weapons prolonging the conflict.

kidmegaii

Medium well
BGOL Investor
Putin did not think that the West would dump weapons into the country risking a nuclear war with NATO over this dinky country. How would we feel if the Taliban and Saddam was backed up by Russia prolonging the conflict, adding to the casualty count.

This could be Russian future retribution, any conflict which is inevitable, they will pour in weapons prolonging the conflict.
America and Russia have been doing this shit to each other since the end of WW2.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
America and Russia have been doing this shit to each other since the end of WW2.

I don't know too much about that region, this is why we need our own people in these countries that can speak Ukrainian or Russian to get the real deal.

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ha

Haven't they done this with all the marxist uprisings around the world. Its the reason they so badly wanted that arms dealer back that was traded for brittney griner.

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't know too much about that region, this is why we need our own people in these countries that can speak Ukrainian or Russian to get the real deal.
Just across the western border of Ukraine there is a small town in Poland where the US has the 82nd Combat Element operating. It contains about 25%-30% of black/brown soldiers who would be the first to the front lines if all hell was to break out.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Just across the western border of Ukraine there is a small town in Poland where the US has the 82nd Combat Element operating. It contains about 25%-30% of black/brown soldiers who would be the first to the front lines if all hell was to break out.

It reminds me of the Buffalo Soldiers

soldiersstory-05.jpg

image.jpg

This is why this conflict is dragging on, pouring weapons into Ukraine, and on the brink of nuclear war - China... They need to bring China to the negotiating table for the West to back off. They are trying to send this effeminate message to China that this will happen to you if you invade Taiwan.

The Russians have made major concession in the past letting former Soviet bloc countries join NATO without issue.

b0ed2460-7b0f-11ec-abf5-bb0687b1d627

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Based on my time living in the United States, this bizarre behavior was standard fare. Passing laws that were enforced when it was advantageous to whites than ignoring the laws with other groups, not honoring treaties with Native Americans, storing domestic communication/spying on Americans, censoring content with Big Tech, accessing data stored on your computer covertly. None of their documents have any value to me.

iStock-959728914.jpg

However, in the age of nuclear weapons, you can't play around like that since the only way to ensure peace is a protracted conflict that could escalate into nuclear war. When Ukraine used the Minsk accords to buy time, that was a big mistake. The JCPOA is another example.

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Based on my time living in the United States, this bizarre behavior was standard fare. Passing laws that were enforced when it was advantageous to whites than ignoring the laws with other groups, not honoring treaties with Native Americans, storing domestic communication/spying on Americans, censoring content with Big Tech, accessing data stored on your computer covertly. None of their documents have any value to me.

iStock-959728914.jpg

However, in the age of nuclear weapons, you can't play around like that since the only way to ensure peace is a protracted conflict that could escalate into nuclear war. When Ukraine used the Minsk accords to buy time, that was a big mistake. The JCPOA is another example.
:confused::confused::confused:

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered

I was rambling but my main point is that culturally the U.S. do not honor agreements with other non-white groups. This is fine back in the day, but with nuclear weapons, you can't play around. The Minsk Agreement was some peace deal they used to bide time to build up their military, bad idea to play with a peace treaty like this.

One president will sign an agreement while another person will terminate the deal - JCPOA. This war won't be resolved with a peace deals that means nothing, it will be enforced militarily. They will eventually obliterate Ukraine with conventional weapons, until they stop.

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I was rambling but my main point is that culturally the U.S. do not honor agreements with other non-white groups. This is fine back in the day, but with nuclear weapons, you can't play around. The Minsk Agreement was some peace deal they used to bide time to build up their military, bad idea to play with a peace treaty like this.

One president will sign an agreement while another person will terminate the deal - JCPOA. This war won't be resolved with a peace deals that means nothing, it will be enforced militarily. They will eventually obliterate Ukraine with conventional weapons, until they stop.
You are talking about two mostly distinct diplomatic situations. The Minsk deal is between different white, eastern european groups. So I don't understand the references to native american people. And big tech doesn't seem to factor directly into it either. Then the JCPOA has Iran at the center of it. So are you saying that the US and Iran are headed to a military conflict that will result in the obliteration of ukraine?

babygwirl18

Rising Star
Registered
Wonder why no one is talking about how Ukraine has been losing hundreds, if not thousands of troops each day, fighting a losing battle to try and keep Bahkmut.

Russian troops have not surrounded the city, and are expected to take the city. They say as many as 50,000 Ukrainian troops died there, because Zelenskyy fucked up and thought he could hold the city.

It’s the worst loss of the war. But don’t worry about all that. I’m sure there are some memes of Russian troops slipping on a banana peel that is more entertaining.

Estimates now say that Ukraine lost as much as 250,000 men in this war. There are videos of them drafting children as young as 14 in the war.

What we are witnessing is pure sickness.When it’s all over, I’m sure Zelenskyy and other Ukrainians will be billionaires and the entire country will be rubble.

That is, unless we end up getting into a nuclear war with Russia, then New York and Washington DC will be rubble too.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Wonder why no one is talking about how Ukraine has been losing hundreds, if not thousands of troops each day, fighting a losing battle to try and keep Bahkmut.
is
Russian troops have not surrounded the city, and are expected to take the city. They say as many as 50,000 Ukrainian troops died there, because Zelenskyy fucked up and thought he could hold the city.

It’s the worst loss of the war. But don’t worry about all that. I’m sure there are some memes of Russian troops slipping on a banana peel that is more entertaining.

Estimates now say that Ukraine lost as much as 250,000 men in this war. There are videos of them drafting children as young as 14 in the war.

What we are witnessing is pure sickness.When it’s all over, I’m sure Zelenskyy and other Ukrainians will be billionaires and the entire country will be rubble.

That is, unless we end up getting into a nuclear war with Russia, then New York and Washington DC will be rubble too.
I wonder why your ho ass keeps trying to make excuses for your daddy's "3-day war"..... while losing thousands of their own soldiers..... runnng out of weapons and ammo..... using consripts from prison as soldiers.... getting their their generals killed regularly..... by an army that by your own words "is losing hundreds, if not thousands of soldiers each day"..... your daddy's getting shitted on by F-Troop..... third string.... according to you..... he can't beat an army of 14 year olds and teenagers
:itsawrap: :itsawrap: :itsawrap: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
You are talking about two mostly distinct diplomatic situations. The Minsk deal is between different white, eastern european groups. So I don't understand the references to native american people. And big tech doesn't seem to factor directly into it either. Then the JCPOA has Iran at the center of it. So are you saying that the US and Iran are headed to a military conflict that will result in the obliteration of ukraine?

I was just pointing out a pattern of behavior with European culture, being flippant with peace treaties that Native Americans overly relied upon which is reckless with nuclear weapons. It has come out that they used the Minsk deal to buy time with Russia, build up militarily.

The Iranian deal reminds me of all the broken promises we got after the Civil War. President Lincoln had us voting - getting elected into office, than the bad cop which is the next regimes comes along and scuttles everything resulting in Jim Crow. This old retarded scheme was used on Iran/JCPOA.

maxresdefault.jpg

The end result will be perpetual war that will not be resolved through negotiated deal similar to North Korea, militarily everything is resolved but could result into nuclear war.

Last edited:

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Just go back and look at some of the posts from people who have gone curiously silent rant and rave about the imminent collapse of Ukraine by Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter, 2023...you wait until the real russian troops and gear arrives...

any-day-now-jon-larson.gif
this has me on the floor !!!:roflmao::roflmao:

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
The United States does not have a culture of honoring agreements. There is a neutral third party such as a judge that enforces agreements. In other countries, this is not the case, it is an honor bound system where written contracts are not needed.

One example is surveillance, they will give lip service to respecting your human rights while covertly inventing reasons to spy on you. This is what Edward Snowden exposed. This culture of deceit and treachery with agreements.

A peace agreement is just toilet paper without a neutral third party that can enforce. Some countries you can enter into an agreement and know that it will be followed. The JCPOA is a more contemporary example of Western/ European culture. Back in the day after the civil war we had a squad in Congress and a senator.

What is most likely to happen is that Russia will secure their area and bring it under its nuclear umbrella. Zelensky will be killed and the remaining parts of Ukraine will be run by a Russian puppet government similar to what's they had before.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
2nd only to the russian one where they ran over their own man with a tank :smh:

not to be outdone by their Belarusian counterparts, the russians actually did it in combat :lol:

:lol: