BREAKING: INVASION HAS BEGUN..... Putin's "3-day war"... NOW... 1 YEAR 338 DAYS ...WAGNER HEAD SAYS GROUP STANDING DOWN AFTER CLAIMS OF DEAL

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man I'm having the time of my life going back reading some of the earlier pages :roflmao:
A lot of dumb mothafuckas posting twitter posts that have now been deleted because them bot accounts no longer exists and shit :lol:

Too funny. Too fucking funny.

Secret Covid biolabs
Hunter Biden's laptop
100s of NATO Generals killed/captured
100s of US Generals killed/captured
Mutant Ukrainian troops
Mutiny and mass Ukrainian surrender
Quality troops in reserve
Quality equipment in reserve
and most recently English speaking Black soldiers...

What am I missing? :smh: :lol:

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
If there wasn't so much horrendous shit going on this would be a fucking comedy.

Egg cartons as armor for tanks? Body armor that won't support the armor itself? I mean, really.

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Secret Covid biolabs
Hunter Biden's laptop
Mutant Ukrainian troops

Man I ain't gone lie to you...

I got time for some smoke this afternoon. I really feel like tagging a few of these dumb fools :lol:

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man I ain't gone lie to you...

I got time for some smoke this afternoon. I really feel like tagging a few of these dumb fools :lol:

Man, it will go exactly like the covid shit. How many years has it been since everyone got their first dose of vaccine despite the Free Thinkers™ warning it would turn you into a Jewish lizard? :lol: They will never admit they were wrong on this just like covid. Any day now Russia will start "trying for real" just like any day now the 80% + of New Yorkers who are fully vaccinated will turn into zionist reptiles.:smh::lol:

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah that's going to go over well :roflmao:

Hey, you can't continue to have record levels of military casualties if the people dying are not military...

taps-head-tapping.gif

:lol:
As bad as the numbers are for Russia, they already don't include LNR/DNR casualties or Wagner casualties. These are just more little green men or "polite people" as Russia said in 2014. :smh:

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Secret Covid biolabs
Hunter Biden's laptop
Mutant Ukrainian troops

Denazification. Don't forget that. It was one of the primary objectives, and it still is.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Denazification. Don't forget that. It was one of the primary objectives, and it still is.

NATO forced us to invade
Actually, we invaded to Denazify
Actually, we invaded to find secret covid biolabs
Actually, we invaded to find Hunter Biden's real laptop
Actually, we invaded to stop the spread of "wokeness"

:lol: They go to the Yahoo news comment section and just run with what angry cacs are saying.

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
NATO forced us to invade
Actually, we invaded to Denazify
Actually, we invaded to find secret covid biolabs
Actually, we invaded to find Hunter Biden's real laptop
Actually, we invaded to stop the spread of "wokeness"

:lol: They go to the Yahoo news comment section and just run with what angry cacs are saying.
Don't even have to go over there, cause there were some here in the earlier pages of this thread. :lol:

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man I'm having the time of my life going back reading some of the earlier pages :roflmao:
A lot of dumb mothafuckas posting twitter posts that have now been deleted because them bot accounts no longer exists and shit :lol:

Too funny. Too fucking funny.

It's wild how this board gets inundated with political plants/trolls and it's business as usual.

ugk

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yay Ukraine won a battle. Now the US can get excited and give them another $40B in aid.

Yay can’t wait for higher gas prices, a fucked up stock market, and the world closer to nuclear war.

It’s so worth it. At least the racist Ukrainians have a bit more “freedom.”

Is this Fox News or BGOL?

63lz9l.jpg

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Russia was much better off waging information warfare, they've done far more damage there than they could ever do on a battlefield.
Russia is like the Ramsay Bolton of this whole affair. Looked good bullying people. Had that torture game down pact. But mano y mano on the battlefield ended up looking like an incompetent pussy.

babygwirl18

Rising Star
Registered
I love reading this thread, It reports only on Russian loses, and not on Ukrainian ones. If you listen to this board, Ukraine is actually winning. Lol.

The truth is that in a week, Russia will legally annex about a fifth of Ukraine into its country for good.

Ukrainians are fighting hard, and recently one a pretty major battle. But the territory they won back amounts to about 2% of the land that Russia already stole from them.

Also a prolonged war means higher gas prices for us, higher oil prices, and billions of our tax dollars going to Ukraine.

my link is not some random Twitter account, it’s the AP news.