BREAKING: INVASION HAS BEGUN..... Putin's "3-day war"... NOW... 1 YEAR 338 DAYS ...WAGNER HEAD SAYS GROUP STANDING DOWN AFTER CLAIMS OF DEAL

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
I love reading this thread, It reports only on Russian loses, and not on Ukrainian ones. If you listen to this board, Ukraine is actually winning. Lol.

The truth is that in a week, Russia will legally annex about a fifth of Ukraine into its country for good.

Ukrainians are fighting hard, and recently one a pretty major battle. But the territory they won back amounts to about 2% of the land that Russia already stole from them.

Also a prolonged war means higher gas prices for us, higher oil prices, and billions of our tax dollars going to Ukraine.

my link is not some random Twitter account, it’s the AP news.

I doubt it.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
bagdad-bob.jpg

leslie-nielsen-nothing-to-see-here.gif

:lol:

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
I'm wrong about Biden and his coup in 2014? You wanna do some more research and come back?
I think that you need to take your cac ass to another thread and stay out of this one.... no one here is falling for your cac antics but the BGOL coons that circle their coon wagons around you.... supersucker
sidebar: right now, you got fewer and fewer threads to coon in with @xfactor

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Its fun to see the Ruskie supporters coming back. I could use another good laugh.

So now Russia is supposed to annex about 1/5 of Ukraine in about a week when they couldn’t even conquer the country in 3 days????

So its supposed to substantially take you longer to take a piece than it was originally for you to take the whole thing?????????

I LOVE IT :roflmao3: :lol: :roflmao2:

Last edited:

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Its fun to see the Ruskie supporters coming back. I could use another good laugh.

So now Russia is supposed to annex about 1/5 of Ukraine in about a week when they couldn’t even conquer the country in 3 days????

So its supposed to substantially take you longer to take a piece than it was originally for you to take the whole thing?????????

I LOVE IT :roflmao3: :lol: :roflmao2:

Any day now Russia is going to take the gloves off and really start fighting. The use of felons and 60 year old tanks right now is just them making sure the last of the old stuff is used up before the move on to the good stuff. :smh: :lol:

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Any day now Russia is going to take the gloves off and really start fighting. The use of felons and 60 year old tanks right now is just them making sure the last of the old stuff is used up before the move on to the good stuff. :smh: :lol:
The good stuff from N. Korea and and Vietnam? :roflmao3:

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
I love reading this thread, It reports only on Russian loses, and not on Ukrainian ones. If you listen to this board, Ukraine is actually winning. Lol.

The truth is that in a week, Russia will legally annex about a fifth of Ukraine into its country for good.
You are literally the dumbest fuck on this board..... you're giving @MASTERBAKER legitimate competition..... legally....LEGALLY????? Ur a Russian plant

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
It’s very interesting as soon as they raided Trumps house. The Russia mission to occupy Ukraine has went South in a hurry.

babygwirl18

Rising Star
Registered
You are literally the dumbest fuck on this board..... you're giving @MASTERBAKER legitimate competition..... legally....LEGALLY????? Ur a Russian plant

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Obviously you didn’t read the AP article, you’re too busy reading Twitter memes. Russia is holding popular elections in the newly annexed areas, and they are expected to by popular election, choose to join Russia. Once that’s done, Russia will have a strong claim, under international law, that the land is there’s.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Obviously you didn’t read the AP article, you’re too busy reading Twitter memes. Russia is holding popular elections in the newly annexed areas, and they are expected to by popular election, choose to join Russia. Once that’s done, Russia will have a strong claim, under international law, that the land is there’s.
No dumbass.... I read the articles...... and you.... or anyone else calling them legal.... is ludicrous..... idiot.... FOH with your Russian propaganda
:beatyourass:

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No dumbass.... I read the articles...... and you.... or anyone else calling them legal.... is ludicrous..... idiot.... FOH with your Russian propaganda
:beatyourass:
Its nothing more than a sham balloting. Its not like they have any serious reputation of fair and free electoral processes. Whatever the results of these "elections" it will be utterly with out any legitimacy, or the exact opposite of LEGAL.

babygwirl18

Rising Star
Registered
@blackpepper I bet @babygwirl18 even believes that Putin is a legitimately elected president in Russia and that he doesn't have his opponents killed or jailed
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Who is the legitimately elected president of Russia? The United States government and the United Nations seems to think it's Putin. You of course know more than both.

It's right to call out Russia for the crazy and inhumane things that they do, but people in here are living in a fog. Just because we don't agree with what they do, we should now pretend that they are losing a war that they're winning? And we should continue to flush billions of our tax dollars down the drain to support equally racist CACs?

I suspect most in this thread are just trolls, so I'll just leave it for a few days. I'll return when Russia takes back the land that they lost and the trolls change the narrative.

Toodles.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
I suspect most in this thread are just trolls, so I'll just leave it for a few days. I'll return when Russia takes back the land that they lost and the trolls change the narrative.

Toodles.
How much are your comrades paying you ..... Natasha????

BABYGWIRL18.gif

Last edited: