BREAKING: In another sign of an impending Republican civil war, Trump ally Roger Stone just called Ron DeSantis a “fat boy” who is “not smart,” “not h

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
BREAKING: In another sign of an impending Republican civil war, Trump ally Roger Stone just called Ron DeSantis a “fat boy” who is “not smart,” “not honest,” and “wears an ill-fitting suit.” He ended with “F**k Ron DeSantis.”
272132620_502149324604423_1275015733342816168_n.jpg

illdog

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Weird...mf'rz talk bout other nazis like hell but..when the führer lays down the party line.they all fall in and march in lock step.

giphy.gif

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Doesn't seem like much of a civil war to me. If tRump says desantis is a turd, then the rest of the party will also say he's a turd. Its not like anyone is coming to his defense, are they?
Rubio is up for election. Let’s see how we can make this work to the Florida democrats advantage.

Is the former president willing to concede that the democrat candidate for governor is better than the incumbent?

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Rubio is up for election. Let’s see how we can make this work to the Florida democrats advantage.

Is the former president willing to concede that the democrat candidate for governor is better than the incumbent?
Trump has a habit of propping up his Trump puppets. I expect Trump to begin pushing his Republican candidate of choice for Governor at some point.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
BREAKING: In another sign of an impending Republican civil war, Trump ally Roger Stone just called Ron DeSantis a “fat boy” who is “not smart,” “not honest,” and “wears an ill-fitting suit.” He ended with “F**k Ron DeSantis.”
272132620_502149324604423_1275015733342816168_n.jpg
You have something in common..... you're a fat boi fake mod that's dumb as fuck....

FabulousHospitableEastsiberianlaika-max-1mb.gif

Tdot_firestarta

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Good

Let em cannibalize each other

Stone probably hearing the support and Deifying of Desantis getting louder and louder among Conserv--I mean White Nationalist Republicans and wants to kill that before he becomes more popular than Chump

Last edited:

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Good

Let em cannibalize each other

Stone probably hearing the support and Deifying of Desantis getting louder and louder among Conserv--I mean White Nationalist Republicans and wants to kill that before he becomes more popular than Chump
He’s testing him to be Vice President.