BREAKING: ABU AL-BAGHDADI KILLED BY SUICIDE VEST IN U.S. RAID ..... TRUMPS BIN LADEN, FORMAL CONGRATULATIONS TO HIMSELF SUNDAY MORNING 9am

roots69

Rising Star
Registered
Whats it going to take to get yall to understand the laws/acts/rules were living under???

Smith-Mundt Modernization Act of 2012

If you dont want to read the laws.. Watch a short video that explains the law!!

Then again, dont read them and enjoy what you get!!!

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
Republicans are looking for something weighty to continue to back him despite all else. This might be it.
No if you look on Twitter he messed up the speech plus the impeachment process is still ongoing. He constantly thinking Russia is not going to get him any brownie points with anyone. Also I am pulling out of Syria and isis escaping from prison is just going to create another leader if this is true hell they probably already got another leader

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Doesn’t matter.

You really think Osama bin Laden was killed 8 years ago too?

Whatever the media narrative is, what the lemmings will believe. :smh:

shit I tell many people, there’s people in that area feel Bin Laden was dead before that helicopter situation.
In fact some seem to think that’s why that lady was killed because she said that.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Thanks for posting this!

Whats it going to take to get yall to understand the laws/acts/rules were living under???

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Osama bin Laden was dead during the Bush Jr. administration.

A photo op of the Obama cabinet watching ‘Zero Dark Thirty’ had the masses fooled which happens daily as @roots69 pointed out.

shit I tell many people, there’s people in that area feel Bin Laden was dead before that helicopter situation.
In fact some seem to think that’s why that lady was killed because she said that.

easy_b

BGOL Investor

A photo op of the Obama cabinet watching ‘Zero Dark Thirty’ had the masses fooled which happens daily as @roots69 pointed out.
Bullshit it was They was watching it on video you fool (there was too many people involved for it to be fake) what is your problem this is not Fox News nor any right wing site we are not stupid.

publicenemy

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
giphy.gif

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The last place to get the truth about information disseminated from the American media, especially related to politics is the American media. Foreign media outlets provide more objectivity and truth related to the politics happening here but these dudes think entertainment outlets like CNN and Fox News are credible sources :roflmao2:

easy_b

BGOL Investor
The last place to get the truth about information disseminated from the American media, especially related to politics is the American media. Foreign media outlets provide more objectivity and truth related to the politics happening here but these dudes think entertainment outlets like CNN and Fox News are credible sources :roflmao2:

roots69

Rising Star
Registered

Bruh, the majority of these kats wont understand anything, unless cnn, msnbc or the rest of these media platforms tells them.. Its hard for them to wrap their heads around the fact, that the media is doing exactly what it was designed to do.. Distract, divide, confuse and keep them in a constant state of fear..

easy_b

BGOL Investor
See Trump made this a disaster by doing all this extra foolishness also the way Russia Is talking this morning this operation wasn’t that successful

D'Evils

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Worked as predicted....

Way less coverage of the impeachment findings for the Sunday shows and on to a full day of Football...

And Trump will be attending game 5 of the World Series tonight to close out the day...

All his base will hear and see is that he killed Isis and he stood for the Anthem at the World Series...

Dude plays the media like a fiddle...

easy_b

BGOL Investor
Worked as predicted....

Way less coverage of the impeachment findings for the Sunday shows and on to a full day of Football...

And Trump will be attending game 5 of the World Series tonight to close out the day...

All his base will hear and see is that he killed Isis and he stood for the Flag at the World Series...

Dude plays the media like a fiddle...
No they still was talking about the impeachment on the Sunday shows.