Both Sides: Why we don't fuck with the GOP

carsun1000

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I'm glad I was blessed not to ever be this tone deaf when making a statement about something. My man is literally using a hostage as leverage, but somehow believes that it's a positive statement.
75 Million MAGAs or more are nodding, yes, this is why we need Trump. He gets shit done. While a Journalist needs to be returned to his country, this act alone is not enough to give Trump an above average approval rating as a president. We already know the economy will be fucked, women's right will be stripped from them, more racist incidents will abound, and more MAGA type politicians will take over the United States if Democrats fail at standing up to them.

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
75 Million MAGAs or more are nodding, yes, this is why we need Trump. He gets shit done. While a Journalist needs to be returned to his country, this act alone is not enough to give Trump an above average approval rating as a president. We already know the economy will be fucked, women's right will be stripped from them, more racist incidents will abound, and more MAGA type politicians will take over the United States if Democrats fail at standing up to them.
A lot of middle of the road Democrats had to get a refresher course on how America civics work. We do not have a monarchy in this country and it’s a good reason why especially for my black point of view. To get shit done a little faster you have to elect good Democratic people on the local level. The federal government will do a lot of things, but you have to worry about some dumbass racist Republican taking it to court and slowing the process down i.e. what they are doing to student loan forgiveness. Also, at the beginning of Biden term, he tried to give money to black farmers and the white farmers got pissed off and blocked most of that shit in court you see what’s going on here

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member

Gibson is the Niggas 4 Trump T-shirt guy. Mark is the anti immigrant guy from Chicago who got all his business aired out in spaces several months back.

Thanks for the clarification cause I don't recognize neither of them musty looking negras

Soooo the word on the Twitter streets is Gibson4NYS, the Niggas 4 Trump guy, is mad because he responsible for Trump coming to the Bronx today, and he is not being given a place on the stage. I don't know if he is responsible all or in part, but apparently then stage will be all white Trump supporters.

carsun1000

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

well-it-serves-you-right-for-being-stupid-serve-you-right.gif