Both Sides: Why we don't fuck with the GOP

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
I am surprised they did this. This is going to be very, very interesting. If people play this the right way this will open up doors immediately. This is the opening that Black people needed.

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I can't stand Trump at all
But on the real, Biden might not even make it 4 more years
This shit right here is ridiculous.....
Biden needs to be in a nursing home somewhere
Just enjoy the rest of your life in peace
Not running for the POTUS

T_Holmes

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

To be fair, this is on us (collectively) for not really vetting or working to support younger candidates.

If more young people voted, and voted often, we would see that reflected in the people that were elected.

Granted, we have seen that change on some levels, but when it comes to electing a President, people still need the older electorate to get numbers. For better or worse, Biden was the safe, comfortable candidate that old people felt like voting for. He was their "oatmeal with raisins", if you will.

The lesson to take away from this is that now is a good time to start looking for who will be filling that spot four years from now. Because one way or another, someone is going to have to step up, and we better be started on getting people on board with it.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I agree and the Dems need to be grooming or identifying someone right now who could be a good candidate for the next election....

Also, I wish there were more programs for the youth to understand the different levels of government at the state and federal levels....

I know I did palmetto boys state in high school and I think programs like this would be instrumental...Just have to figure out how to make it look cool and beneficial for kids to really get interested because you ain't going to make alot of money, but there are ways to make it beneficial when you are done...

I am sure they do, but do Senators/House Reps even go to high schools or college and talk about political careers??