Both Sides: Why we don't fuck with the GOP

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor

I don’t follow polls anymore because for the last 5 to 6 years they have been off I mean really off. But I’ll always stop by and was doing a lot better than most people gave him credit for and he proved that after the state of the union address and Trump having a lot of fucking issues right now. Also, in this is not a joke but Trump mine is slipping in and out of dementia sometimes you could tell that with some of his rallies.

kidmegaii

Medium well
BGOL Investor
She doesn’t want to take accountability for destroying her own political career
That's kind of what she asking others to do. Risk your political career by pushing policies that benefit working people, and not just be a black face in high place. Wish more politicians were like her, she aint with that go along to get along bullshit.

Politic Negro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This shit sad

GBUV6n2XsAA06j0

Last edited:

kidmegaii

Medium well
BGOL Investor
It's actually not a bad ideal. Won't be popular with MAGA but it would help at the border. It would clear out the immigration courts and free them up to handle the current crisis at the border. It's pretty similar to what Obama did.
He deported 2.5 million people also

rude_dog

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He deported 2.5 million people also
It doesn't matter who's in the White House, they're gonna come. Obama changed strategy and decided to focus on criminal aliens but the right pushed it as weakness. When Trump got in, he said go after everyone. Homeland Security has limited funds and the President gets to decide how they're allocated. Trump wanted to make a big show of separating families(The Cruelty is the Point) and they still came. Simple fact is America needs immigrants and they're not going to come from Europe in any meaningful numbers.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

What I don't understand is that for IVF, it's mostly White Women that can afford this procedure....So you bascially want to kill alot of white women?

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor

What I don't understand is that for IVF, it's mostly White Women that can afford this procedure....So you bascially want to kill alot of white women?

Yep, a lot of Republican women are looking over their shoulders because Democratic women and Democratic meb told them what was going to happen.

Last edited:

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
I saw a vid awhile back that explained their beef with IVF is due to the fact most getting it are as you say white and 2 parent homes who will love and give proper support to raising kids. The repug method of bringing chireen in the world is in poor chaotic single family homes where if the kid can read it will be a miracle.

ilovethepoorlyeducated.gif

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I saw a vid awhile back that explained their beef with IVF is due to the fact most getting it are as you say white and 2 parent homes who will love and give proper support to raising kids. The repug method of bringing chireen in the world is in poor chaotic single family homes where if the kid can read it will be a miracle.

ilovethepoorlyeducated.gif

Got damn @darth frosty you always bring the truth....I didn't even look at it like that.....Makes 100% sense.....

The whole time I am over here thinking, damn in my 20 years working in the Fertility business, 85% of women, both straight and gay, were White Women.....

Last edited:

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Interesting...Someone mentioned what they use the money raised for, well this is one....Those offices will hire staff and people to go out in the streets and advocate for Biden.....

Biden campaign opening 10 field offices in North Carolina​

headshot

Share on facebook (opens in new window)
Share on twitter (opens in new window)
Share on linkedin (opens in new window)
Share on nextdoor (opens in new window)
Share on email (opens in new window)
US President Joe Biden exits Air Force One upon arrival at Raleigh-Durham International Airport in Raleigh, North Carolina, on March 26, 2024. (Photo by Brendan SMIALOWSKI / AFP) (Photo by BRENDAN SMIALOWSKI/AFP via Getty Images)

President Biden exits Air Force One upon arrival at Raleigh-Durham International Airport on March 26. Photo: Brendan SMIALOWSKI / AFP

President Biden's North Carolina campaign is ramping up efforts to mobilize Democratic voters and reach out to suburban swing voters by opening 10 new field offices across the state.
Why it matters: The Biden campaign has named North Carolina as one of its key battleground investments for the 2024 election. The president has already visited the state twice this year.
Zoom in: In addition to its headquarters in Raleigh, the Biden campaign is opening field offices in Forsyth, Mecklenburg, Guilford, Cumberland, Johnston, Orange, New Hanover, Buncombe, Cabarrus and Alamance counties.
  • The locations highlight the campaign's belief that the state could be flipped by getting better turnout in larger cities like Charlotte and Greensboro.
  • But it's also focusing on reaching out to Republican and unaffiliated voters in suburban counties, like Cabarrus (northeast of Charlotte), Johnston (southeast of Raleigh) and Alamance (wedged between Durham and Greensboro).
The big picture: North Carolina has been elusive for Democrats since 2008, but it's one of the few states where the presidential campaign is playing offense, NBC News reported.
  • A senior Biden official told Axios' Sophia Cai the campaign this month has opened 44 offices in Wisconsin, 12 to 14 offices in Pennsylvania and 20 offices in Michigan.
It also comes as the Republican National Committee struggles to boost staffing levels in battleground states, Axios reported.
  • Less than eight months before the Nov. 5 election, significant parts of the RNC's get-out-the-vote operation in states likely to decide the election are playing catch-up after Trump's team ousted 60 staffers in its recent takeover.

• About a third of those ousted staffers were state directors and regional political directors, jobs that are key to recruiting, training and mobilizing volunteers far ahead of Election Day.
Between the lines: It's not clear where or when the Trump team will open field offices throughout North Carolina. A spokesperson did not respond to a request for comment by the time of publication.
What they're saying: "North Carolina is a key battleground in 2024 and we are organizing earlier than ever before to flip our state and deliver a win for Biden-Harris and Tar Heel Democrats this year," David Berrios, Biden's North Carolina campaign manager, said in a statement.

Last edited: