Both Sides: Why we don't fuck with the GOP

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor

Democrats told Republican voters what was coming. And the Republican voters had to experience the Democrats message with the IVF ruling. This is going to be extremely interesting over the next couple of months.

Last edited:

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Congratulations to the @MoDemParty & grassroots activists for an amazing candidate recruitment effort. I just received the stellar report from Chmn Carnahan & as a result MO Dems will receive one of my candidate recruitment challenge grants.

Here's what they accomplished:
* 100% of Statewide and Congressional seats filled with candidates
* 88% (15 of 17) of State Senate seats filled with candidates
* 83% (135 of 163) of State House seats filled with candidates.

This is a dramatic increase from 2022 when only 90 State House seats filled and it is the best presidential year recruiting number since 2008.

Candidate recruitment is one of the hardest jobs of a state party… proud of the strides in MO!

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor

Congratulations to the @MoDemParty & grassroots activists for an amazing candidate recruitment effort. I just received the stellar report from Chmn Carnahan & as a result MO Dems will receive one of my candidate recruitment challenge grants.

Here's what they accomplished:
* 100% of Statewide and Congressional seats filled with candidates
* 88% (15 of 17) of State Senate seats filled with candidates
* 83% (135 of 163) of State House seats filled with candidates.

This is a dramatic increase from 2022 when only 90 State House seats filled and it is the best presidential year recruiting number since 2008.

Candidate recruitment is one of the hardest jobs of a state party… proud of the strides in MO!

I keep telling y’all the DNC chairman is doing God’s work