Black worshippers keep the faith

CAPTAIN

Support BGOL
Registered
That's because most of the Europeans don't take the bible seriously. They know it was modified by the KJ and forced fed to them. KJ modified it to make it more exceptable to white Euros. There are many and were a lot more passages that referred to whites as a disease.

QueEx

Rising Star
Super Moderator
CAPTAIN said:
That's because most of the Europeans don't take the bible seriously. They know it was modified by the KJ and forced fed to them. KJ modified it to make it more exceptable to white Euros ...
So, is that an indictment against the Black worshippers or the white Euros ???

QueEx

CAPTAIN

Support BGOL
Registered
QueEx said:
So, is that an indictment against the Black worshippers or the white Euros ???

QueEx

Its more of an information additive. A lot of black Christians in Amerikkka have given in to the so called white version of the bible. While Europeans rejected a lot of it currently due to the history of subjagation that got them into Christianity. Even white people don't like to explore those facts that they were considered a disease in the old testement. Look at 2 King's 5:27, which is in my signature. I didn't write that in the bible. Lets either throw it out completely or embrace it in it's entirety. Look at the thread "Black Asians???" I didn't post that. So while these pretentious blacks online attempt to sway public opinion with deception, their way, they want us to find the obvious as unacceptable or be skeptical of truths. Not everyone is controlled by their overated "powers of pursuasion" well maybe the GREEDY.

Que, have you ever noticed your skeptics of all things black never have any credible counter argument but merely attempt to cause disbelief without supportive evidence. They usually throw in some wordy garbage that has nothing in it other than to try and cause doubt, which works on the simple minded. This comes from them thinking they are the smartest "creatures" on the planet. Sneakiest and most deceptive does not equal the smartest.

On another note, as an attoreny Que, maybe you might want to research the guys/company with names on the INSURANCE POLICY for the TWIN TOWERS. You might find it intriging. :D

hawk919

Star
Registered
CAPTAIN said:
That's because most of the Europeans don't take the bible seriously. They know it was modified by the KJ and forced fed to them. KJ modified it to make it more exceptable to white Euros. There are many and were a lot more passages that referred to whites as a disease.

King James was black ya dumbass

CAPTAIN

Support BGOL
Registered
hawk919 said:
King James was black ya dumbass

Oh my another genius with that colorful vocabulary. Didn't you know that all the kings of England and Scotland were black? Geesh you think some people would read, I guess not.