Black women judges locking people up at alarming rates

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Gonna keep it a buck... Women are THE worst authority figures. Think back. Your worst teacher... A chick. Worst boss... A chick. Worst cop experience... Mine was a chick. Women secretly get off on sticking it dudes. Unrelated opinion. But this is exactly why when you fuck them, do it on some disrespectful shit.

Of course there are exceptions to this but my worst experiences have been from females in authority...

Former female boss: Sucked ass when it came to basic management. Way worse than the male bosses who were reasonable.

Female cop: The male cops who pulled me over for a minor infraction either gave me a verbal warning or a written and displayed professional courtesy as if they took pride in their work. The one female Latina cop (very attractive, can't deny) that pulls me over copped a lil bit of an attitude because I pulled over into a nearby shopping center for traffic safely instead of immediately pulling over in the middle of heavy traffic (dangerous for both us). She let me go with a verbal warning but her lil sassy "Do you know to pull over immediately when you see flashing lights?" attitude wasn't necessary.

The females in authority I've encountered definitely had major chips on their shoulders. But that's only my personal experience, so far. Not assuming to speak for others, though.

Last edited:

tajshan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The reason is that most real older men appeal to logic then authority 2nd, while younger men can be molded (as in the case in BootCamp) to comply to authority, women on the other hand tend to appeal to authority over logic, this is why they are usually the ones who populate churches and can be convinced in some religions that showing their ankles violates them to the point of causing emotional trauma, the real reason is, of course, their unsecured husbands and fathers tricked them to believing it violates them. The same strategy is employed in corporations and governments, using women's natural way of thinking to create the perfect employer who never questions her protocol, no matter how racist, unfair and detrimental it may be towards others, even her own kind.
But understand this one point, no matter how fucked up these women supervisors are, they are nothing more than puppets for the racist people who are implementing these policies, in the first place.
TRUE. However - I wonder if it's unwilling/unknowingly or.........

Kwame Coltrane

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Women judges are the worst PERIOD. I had a traffic case and I was driving without insurance, and at the time I was young and was just starting a job at the airport to pay for a policy, so a family member agreed to put me on her insurance, and signed a affidavit. My paperwork would be completed but not until 2 days after my court appearance. I brought all the insurance documents and paperwork to court, clearly stated my case and the cac female judge sent me straight to jail for 30 days. Like the courtroom was connected to the jail, as soon as she hit the gavel they booked me. I never even had a speeding ticket before that. I was 18

After i got out of jail i lost my job, cac bitch almost ruined my life over a traffic citation

YoungSinister

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They're doing their job, being weapons of white supremacy.
NEVER-EVER FUCKING FORGET!!!

04judge-superJumbo.jpg
Yep…but if you call it out, you’re the problem :hmm:

Politic Negro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Another unopposed Judge. Shes been running unopposed since 2014.

General election
General election for Texas 282nd District Court
Incumbent Amber Givens-Davis won election in the general election for Texas 282nd District Court on November 6, 2018.

Candidate%Votes
Amber Givens-Davis (D)
Incumbents are bolded and underlined. The results have been certified. SourceTotal votes: 471,544

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
OP is very anti-democrat. Some of his critiques are legit. However, his past arguments that black folks shouldn't expect or demand anything from republicans because we don't vote for them (although they make policy that affects us) is very troublesome logic.

While you think Black folks shouldn't expect or demand anything from the party that 90% of us vote for! :rolleyes2:

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
While you think Black folks shouldn't expect or demand anything from the party that 90% of us vote for! :rolleyes2:
Your shtick is getting really old. I literally said you have some valid complaints, yet you find some way to imply I didn't.

Just can't get your get yourself to say ANYTHING negative about the party that openly courts racists and said fuck your reparations.

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
Your shtick is getting really old. I literally said you have some valid complaints, yet you find some way to imply I didn't.

Just can't get your get yourself to say ANYTHING negative about the party that openly courts racists and said fuck your reparations.

I’ve posted numerous times about Trump and the GOP, including posting about the “insurrection” months before it happened. Just because you choose to be willfully blind and ignore those posts isn’t my fault nor my concern.

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I’ve posted numerous times about Trump and the GOP, including posting about the “insurrection” months before it happened. Just because you choose to be willfully blind and ignore those posts isn’t my fault nor my concern.
You also said multiple times Trump and the GOP don't owe black people anything, which was my whole point IN THIS thread to begin with.

I give you credit where credit is due. I will also call you out on your bullshit biases, you pretend not to have.

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor

You also said multiple times Trump and the GOP don't owe black people anything, which was my whole point IN THIS thread to begin with.

I give you credit where credit is due. I will also call you out on your bullshit biases, you pretend not to have.

No, I’ve said Black people shouldn’t expect anything from the GOP because we know what they’re about and don’t support them anyway. We should, however, expect pro-active policies from the party that the vast majority of us do support. And it’s that party that you and your minions constantly make excuses for, and then get mad and those like me who call you out on that bullshit.

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No, I’ve said Black people shouldn’t expect anything from the GOP because we know what they’re about and don’t support them anyway. We should, however, expect pro-active policies from the party that the vast majority of us do support. And it’s that party that you and your minions constantly make excuses for, and then get mad and those like me who call you out on that bullshit.
Okay dude, your full of shit and I'm through arguing with your dumb ass. My fault for trying to give your dumb ass any credit.

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
You're right. I lost credibility by thinking you had anything valid to say.

You never had credibility. Your lack of participation and contribution in the reparations thread tells me everything I need to know:

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You never had credibility. Your lack of participation and contribution in the reparations thread tells me everything I need to know:

Yes cause arguing about hypothetical plans with folks that have no real plan to make it happen is a time waster.

You're the very definition of keyboard warrior.

All problack talk on news boards with no real life intelligence to make it happen.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
I’ll be totally honest.... we need more black MALE judges. If black men want justice we need black male judges. I’m sorry but I don’t find that black female judges can be impartial. After all, most of them hate black men so much that they raise their black sons to be black women so I wouldn’t want them deciding my fate. B
I remember when people use to say (and some still say it) we need more black police officers. How is that working out? If you think putting more black male judges on the bench will change things, then you are sadly mistaken. The highest black judge in this country is a black male (Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas). How has that worked out over the years?
Have you ever heard the saying:
"Everybody your color aint your kind"

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
it's an issue if true. However, I can't tell what legit bail reform looks like when part of the issue involve conservatives using a lot of fear mongering talking points. Even the NY post has reported that some of it is not ture
Also the bails bondsmen have a lot to lose with bail reform. So they're pushing a lot of boogeyman shit out there to protect their industry.

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
Yes cause arguing about hypothetical plans with folks that have no real plan to make it happen is a time waster.

You're the very definition of keyboard warrior.

All problack talk on news boards with no real life intelligence to make it happen.

Where’s your “real plan”?

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
LOL the magic of progressive bail reform is you can turn violent crimes into misdemeanors with no set bail

“There will be gaps and gray areas and people who don’t agree,” he said, adding that he was happy to discuss the new guidelines with members of his staff but that he would be less tolerant of “recalcitrance” on the part of prosecutors who are not interested in adhering to the underlying principles.

Mr. Bragg has also said he would not prosecute some misdemeanors, including prostitution and fare evasion, that his predecessor, Cyrus R. Vance Jr., had already stopped charging as crimes.

But he is adding several misdemeanors to the list, including the stand-alone charge for resisting arrest. Those who resist arrest by attacking police officers will still be charged.
Some former prosecutors say that while the changes related to felony charges are significant, they may not be quite as sweeping as they seem.

Mr. Bragg’s memo includes the caveat that sentencing requests must adhere to the law, and New York law requires that any person who has previously been convicted of a felony must be imprisoned if found guilty of a second such crime. Other state sentencing laws are also likely to limit the impact of Mr. Bragg’s policy changes.

Tess M. Cohen, who prosecuted drug crimes in Manhattan for eight years and is now a defense lawyer, said Mr. Bragg’s personnel and policies suggest that he intends to seriously intervene in the lives of first-time offenders without necessarily seeking to put them behind bars.

“He’s thinking about this in terms of not letting them go, but letting them go into a program that will address the reasons why they committed this violent crime,” she said.
Mr. Bragg’s supporters — and public defenders, his institutional adversaries — say that his policies are a necessary corrective in a borough where prosecutors have historically charged defendants harshly.

“It is far, far worse to be arrested in Manhattan than it is in the Bronx for the exact same facts,” said Alice Fontier, the managing director of the Neighborhood Defender Service of Harlem, who was a member of Mr. Bragg’s transition committee.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Women judges are the worst PERIOD. I had a traffic case and I was driving without insurance, and at the time I was young and was just starting a job at the airport to pay for a policy, so a family member agreed to put me on her insurance, and signed a affidavit. My paperwork would be completed but not until 2 days after my court appearance. I brought all the insurance documents and paperwork to court, clearly stated my case and the cac female judge sent me straight to jail for 30 days. Like the courtroom was connected to the jail, as soon as she hit the gavel they booked me. I never even had a speeding ticket before that. I was 18

After i got out of jail i lost my job, cac bitch almost ruined my life over a traffic citation

:smh:

Shit is disgusting and I am happy that you managed to make it through it. IIt honestly reminds me of the Judge that was getting kickbacks to send kids to a juvenile detention facility:

Juvenile Justice, A.A. was an honor roll student, a Girl Scout, and YMCAmember, who attended bible school. She had no prior arrest record and had never even been in detention in school. She was sent to Ciavarella’s court, and was told she wouldn’t need a lawyer since it was a minor issue.

After examining the paperwork, Ciavarella informed A.A. that she had no respect for authority. She later told the investigating commission that Ciavarella never gave her an opportunity to speak at the hearing. She was led out of the courtroom in shackles and held in juvenile detention for six months.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
Well there has to be judges. If you had to pick one group of people to fill these jobs,
Who do you feel most comfortable that will give the closest version to justice to black men? You tell me....
That's a straw man. Just simply putting black males in judge positions doesn't equal in your best interest. There could be a black male and black female judge with the black female being in my best interest or vice versa.
Shit there could be a white male or female that may be in my best interest over the black male or female. So it not as simple as skin color or gender. It still comes down to the individual, their background, moral compass, etc.... It also depends on the individual standing before the judge and what crimes they are are alleged to have committed. Even people who commit cold blooded murder want "justice" aka to be let free. So what's considered justice (realistically and unreasonably) is different for each individual.

Last edited:

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I thought it would be “our” wheelhouse, assuming you support reparations and/or you’re one of “us” at all. Perhaps I’m wrong on both accounts?

:idea:
Thanks for typical non answer. Actually I have given my personal suggestion for starting the process in a few threads.

Diomedes3000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Gonna keep it a buck... Women are THE worst authority figures. Think back. Your worst teacher... A chick. Worst boss... A chick. Worst cop experience... Mine was a chick. Women secretly get off on sticking it dudes. Unrelated opinion. But this is exactly why when you fuck them, do it on some disrespectful shit.

This is not true in High School I had a black woman principal and vice principal. I was wild as hell too. They really looked out for me and helped me graduate when I should of been expelled. Even argued with a white female teacher who lied and said I hit her and wanted me kicked out of school. We do this divide and conquer shit to much. I have been helped by all of my people male and female. I have also had bad experiences with both. The race is on life support.

Mt. Yukon

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is not true in High School I had a black woman principal and vice principal. I was wild as hell too. They really looked out for me and helped me graduate when I should of been expelled. Even argued with a white female teacher who lied and said I hit her and wanted me kicked out of school. We do this divide and conquer shit to much. I have been helped by all of my people male and female. I have also had bad experiences with both. The race is on life support.

I wasnt going at black women exclusively. I said women. So while I'm happy a sister saved you from a whole lot of issues... The fact that she was wiping up a mess made by......... Another female authority figure that flat out lied and wanted you expelled actually provided proof to what I'm saying... Yes. Im speaking in generalities. But exceptions aren't not to be confused with the rule.