Black Woman of the Day: MSNBC - Zerlina Maxwell shuts it down on this Trump topic

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I hate when white niggas like you call black women hoes and bitches. Save that bitch shit for your current First Hoe Melania.

Not white dude, answer the question...

Why did you say that dumb stuff as a black man and you knowing the deal. Are you a cac bro?

That's either some bedwench talk or a cac talking point, a black person ain't thinking bout her white husband when we know her policies.

snark9

Cantankerous Bastid
BGOL Investor
These black women be killing it, Laura Coates from CNN, when she's on the panel she be shutting shit down. :yes:

I like the sisters who hold it down, but don't give them too much credit.
For every Angela Rye, there is a Mia Love/Candice Owens/Angela McGlowan/Symone Sanders/Stacy Dash/etc..

hocjo2626

Horace C. Jones II
Registered
Not white dude, answer the question...

Why did you say that dumb stuff as a black man and you knowing the deal. Are you a cac bro?

That's either some bedwench talk or a cac talking point, a black person ain't thinking bout her white husband when we know her policies.

Hey white nigga..your use of the term "bro" is a dead giveaway "dude". With your white ass. I'm not your fuckin "bro" hoe ass cracka.

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hey white nigga..your use of the term "bro" is a dead giveaway "dude". With your white ass. I'm not your fuckin "bro" hoe ass cracka.

stop trolling, you backpedaling heavy right now.

Why would a black man say that black voters won't vote for Kamala Harris due to her white husband?

That's my question now answer it.

That's either bedwench or cac talk... no sensible brotha out here who keeps up with social media would say something like that, come out the closest bro and stop backpedaling.

hocjo2626

Horace C. Jones II
Registered
stop trolling, you backpedaling heavy right now.

Why would a black man say that black voters won't vote for Kamala Harris due to her white husband?

That's my question now answer it.

That's either bedwench or cac talk... no sensible brotha out here who keeps up with social media would say something like that, come out the closest bro and stop backpedaling.

Go to bed "bro" before your momma open the door to your room and catch you playing on the internet.

:giggle:

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
So we just an emotional group of little kids dressing up as Ken and Barbi trying to figure a way to come up? What about her policy of locking single mothers up for Trauncy laws? You know, single mothers who usually aren't college educated and fighting to pay the bills?

We don't care about her policy or what? We just kids?

What is it nigga?

Obama ran right after Bush ended and was uplifted as the savior, you didn't even figure out who he was till after he really left office, a lot of us realized he wasn't one to invite to the barbecue, Kamala ain't winning for ways that have nothing to do with her husband, no one cares about some cac males, we see her policies as non supportive for black folks...

The fact this hoe says this shit rather than address her policies shows how she sees most black folks, this bitch is just practicing classism at it's best.

Who’s mans is this?

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
Breh they can’t be about the black experience and talk about the struggle yet go home to a cac.. that’s conflict in inself..

I already told folk Harris is one of the strongest candidates in the dem field.. Where she’s going to have problems is when it’s time to go to the ballot box and black folk knowing she has a white husband.. the ancestors ain’t co signing her..

Same shit with Obama.. once black folk saw he had a black wife and kids.. They put their full support behind him to the tune of 98%

Black folk ain’t fuckin wit Ms Harris

We've had this discussion before. Somehow this doesn't apply to black men with white partners.

Reactions: BDR

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
We've had this discussion before. Somehow this doesn't apply to black men with white partners.

Can you name politicians who fit the bill entertainers and athletes don't count.

People who can create change.

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
You all act like this is the only racist president. The other 44 presidents weren’t racist??? You niggaz want that covert racism do you can lie to yourselves as if things are getting better. You want to feel comfortable in your oppression. Trump doesn’t make you feel comfortable with your oppression. Trump reminds you that you’re in a war.

I’d rather have an open enemy than backstabbing friend. You niggaz seem to want this backstabbing friend.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Breh they can’t be about the black experience and talk about the struggle yet go home to a cac.. that’s conflict in inself..

I already told folk Harris is one of the strongest candidates in the dem field.. Where she’s going to have problems is when it’s time to go to the ballot box and black folk knowing she has a white husband.. the ancestors ain’t co signing her..

Same shit with Obama.. once black folk saw he had a black wife and kids.. They put their full support behind him to the tune of 98%

Black folk ain’t fuckin wit Ms Harris

:yes:

There is so much revisionism around Obama now that people forget that he had to gain our trust in order to get our votes. Cacs tried to project and say that he automatically got our votes like they do when a cac says racist shit. This is from early 2007:

Black voters still unsure about Obama
They don’t know his record, they don’t know his background or where he came from, so they are asking very understandable questions,” he said. “He has to win their vote like anyone else.
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...till-unsure-about-obama-idUSN0829251720070208

I initially liked Harris and wondered why she wasn't married :lol: I think she would have been better served addressing the Mayor Brown shit and her current husband straight up instead of tap dancing like she has done.

Reactions: BDR