Wtf is this shit...though she also says she not checking for brothas
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
That was because she's crazy and don't like you not because she's black.He doesn't wanna be #MeToo'd
Had a black chick at a former job, get upset and wanted to go to HR cuz I told her that her hair looks nice.
Because of that, I don't compliment none of them hoes I work with anymore.
Whoa word? That's my come on line when I see natural sistasHe doesn't wanna be #MeToo'd
Had a black chick at a former job, get upset and wanted to go to HR cuz I told her that her hair looks nice.
Because of that, I don't compliment none of them hoes I work with anymore.
I follow him and its my algorithmHow do you all discover these videos? I just don’t understand.
Was going to say thatThat was because she's crazy and don't like you not because she's black.
Wtf is this shit...though she also says she not checking for brothas![]()
I hear you. This dumb broad exposed herself and good to know for the young cats bitches with her mentality exists. My Son is 23 on the verge of divorce...I share vids like this with him as cautionMan I realize we gotta stop posting these anecdotal rage bate/clickbait mofos. The people that have with the other gender in general tends to be them and not everyone else but we latch on to this dumb shit like it's widespread. Then it ends up being a self-fulfilling prophecy cause we run with. Like the Cheese Cake factory chick saying she won't go a first date at the CF. What chick you ran into that's turning that down? Almost nobody, that's that broad and she probably still single as fuck.
BingoHow do you all discover these videos? I just don’t understand.
She ain't even that cute...she may have ass though. I'm check out her tik tok cause tjots love to post vacay picswhy would i go on vacay to get what i can get back home?
fuck around and have her on the same flight back home too