BLACK WOMAN IS MAD CAUSE BROTHAS IGNORE HER WHEN SHE TRAvel OVER SEAS

He doesn't wanna be #MeToo'd

Had a black chick at a former job, get upset and wanted to go to HR cuz I told her that her hair looks nice.
Because of that, I don't compliment none of them hoes I work with anymore.
That was because she's crazy and don't like you not because she's black.
 
He doesn't wanna be #MeToo'd

Had a black chick at a former job, get upset and wanted to go to HR cuz I told her that her hair looks nice.
Because of that, I don't compliment none of them hoes I work with anymore.
Whoa word? That's my come on line when I see natural sistas
 
She travel d thousands of miles overseas when she couodve stayed home and got ignored
 
Man I realize we gotta stop posting these anecdotal rage bate/clickbait mofos. The people that have issues with the other gender in general tends to be them and not everyone else but we latch on to this dumb shit like it's widespread. Then it ends up being a self-fulfilling prophecy cause we run with it. Like the Cheese Cake factory chick saying she won't go a first date at the CF. What chick you ran into that's turning that down? Almost nobody, that's that broad and she probably still single as fuck.
 
Last edited:
Man I realize we gotta stop posting these anecdotal rage bate/clickbait mofos. The people that have with the other gender in general tends to be them and not everyone else but we latch on to this dumb shit like it's widespread. Then it ends up being a self-fulfilling prophecy cause we run with. Like the Cheese Cake factory chick saying she won't go a first date at the CF. What chick you ran into that's turning that down? Almost nobody, that's that broad and she probably still single as fuck.
I hear you. This dumb broad exposed herself and good to know for the young cats bitches with her mentality exists. My Son is 23 on the verge of divorce...I share vids like this with him as caution
 
why would i go on vacay to get what i can get back home?

fuck around and have her on the same flight back home too
 
why would i go on vacay to get what i can get back home?

fuck around and have her on the same flight back home too
She ain't even that cute...she may have ass though. I'm check out her tik tok cause tjots love to post vacay pics
 
Back
Top