BLACK STOREOWNER RIPS LOOTERS: "If black lives matter, WHY ARE YOU LOOTING MY STORE?"

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
BLACK STOREOWNER RIPS LOOTERS: "If black lives matter, WHY ARE YOU LOOTING MY STORE?"

EXACTLY!!! STOP THE LOOTING! IT VICTIMIZES THE INNOCENT AND STAINS THE WHOLE MOVEMENT! "You told me Black Lives Matter, you lied, you wanted to loot the store, you just needed money.. stop stealing!"

Taneka Nesbitt This is stupid ~ people I’m her area need to go help her out the store back together ~ clean and put in time to get it right ~ lives gone doesn’t mean you tear down those here
Manage

Show more reactions
· Reply · 31m
Carl Johnson
Top Fan
Carl Johnson Protesters... Turn protect the stores and your towns and cities and attack the looters dont let something good be twisted by a few...
Manage

Show more reactions
· Reply · 27m · Edited
Patti Pelc
Patti Pelc
What she said makes sense. I totally agree with protestors. But looting is taking advantage of a bad situation. I hope this lady is able to pick up
Manage

Show more reactions
· Reply · 28m
Jenny McCullough AlJarrah
Jenny McCullough AlJarrah
Patti Pelc the protestors aren't the majority looting it's opportunist groups.

Kerri Boyles My community was hit by looters. They are not part of the protest, they are groups who hijack the protest to bring a bad light to the BLM movement. They are not from the community, they travel from either out of state or out of town to create mayhem.. vilifying the police is NOT the answer.
Manage

· Reply · 25m
Delmira Tinker
Delmira Tinker
Absolutely couldn’t have said it better come on people we are smarter than this THINK THINK and stop reacting
Manage

· Reply · 35m
Amanda Meza
Amanda Meza
Looters are looting ... Protestors are protesting ..the looters are working under their own personal agenda-
Manage

· Reply · 32m · Edited

3 Replies · 2 mins

Melissa Hines-harris
Top Fan
Melissa Hines-harris It wasn’t people from your area stop before you judge every mayor and governor said its organized protesters