Black Spades mobile game on iPhone and Android

KoGz

Join the UKNO beta!
BGOL Investor
blackspadesgameleader.jpg

What ya'll. We dropped a spades game for iPhone and Android called Black Spades. And it's exactly what it sounds like. Spades the way your friends and family play at home, college, reunions, and holiday get-togethers.
We tried to give you that real feeling of playing spades. Check it out and let me know what you think.

Click here to play the game now. (Hit the play button and you will go to the App Store or Google Play)

Direct links

iOS: https://appsto.re/us/BYcF9.i

Android: http://bit.ly/bspadesdroid

iphone-bsg.png

Though this is a mock-up, this is exactly how it really looks. Let me know what's up.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quick Poll:

In which order would you like to see my next updates? Rank them please.

A. Weekly leaderboard

B. Ad-free option

C. Rule packs

D. Multiplayer

Take the poll: http://www.bgol.us/forum/index.php?...in-the-next-black-spades-game-updates.912443/
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update! So I had to update this post because true spades masters don't read tutorials & shit. LOL. But seriously here are the tutorials yall should watch, because a lot of the stuff I see is already in the game, but you just haven't gotten to it yet. So I give you the official Black Spades Tutorial Series

Getting Started

House Rules

Game Features

Social Sharing

Last edited:

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
yo my dude this shit is dope...reminds me of the uno app...and I underbid as usual...just like real life! but na seriously dope app...not necessary but extra music even if original would be cool...but the shit is straight as is

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
still playing around w/ it but can I only play against the CPU or can I play w/ a human partner against the CPU or have 4 friends playing?

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
I downloaded it, but I have a hacked version of the play store to run on my black berry. When it was running it kept repeating this annoying word I couldn't make out. If I can find my nook tablet, I'll dl on there and see how it works. I like the interface tho, it's nice and slick. I wish you could zoom in tho to see the cards. I'm getting blind in my ole age.

KoGz

Join the UKNO beta!
BGOL Investor
Will this TEACH me how to play spades? ...and before one of you homos start, fuck you I'm Jamaican

Lol. Laughing at your disclaimer to the homos.

The gaming doesn't outright teach you, but if you let the game play for you it will show you want to play. But it doesn't always play how you should play. It makes a safe play for you. So you could learn that way.

Aww Skeet Skeet!

The antithesis of nonsense.
BGOL Investor
I'll give it a download and see what's up.

Was taught at a young age to play spades and talk shit by my grandmother.

Edit*****

Smooth ass game. The one thing that's fucking me up is the deuce of diamonds as the higher deuce. The 757 in me plays it as deuce of spades, deuce of clubs, then ace of spades (keeps the Trump cards black). Only other thing is all the permissions on the Android side. Had to decline all those before playing.

Otherwise, good shit!

Last edited:

KoGz

Join the UKNO beta!
BGOL Investor
yo my dude this shit is dope...reminds me of the uno app...and I underbid as usual...just like real life! but na seriously dope app...not necessary but extra music even if original would be cool...but the shit is straight as is
Thx. Yeah I want to add more music in the next few updates to come.

Reactions: LSN

KoGz

Join the UKNO beta!
BGOL Investor
I downloaded it, but I have a hacked version of the play store to run on my black berry. When it was running it kept repeating this annoying word I couldn't make out. If I can find my nook tablet, I'll dl on there and see how it works. I like the interface tho, it's nice and slick. I wish you could zoom in tho to see the cards. I'm getting blind in my ole age.

you had me worried at the beginning of this comment. I was like wtf is he doing with a hacked version of the game. But then I had to re-read it. I use to have that side hack on my blackberry as well. which blackberry are you on? I know it works on a PRIV. dm me a screenshot of what you are seeing. I thinking about solutions for the cards on the phone, but that's not a problem if you play on a tablet. Thanks for this info.

KoGz

Join the UKNO beta!
BGOL Investor
Props.. How much did it cost and how much time to develop the app If you don't mind sharing.
you know this is a loaded question, right? :gun06:

But to make an app on this level the average costs are from 50K to 100K. If you can convince a developer to work with you are partner with you, it will cut your costs some. It took me about 9 months to get this out, but I was working on a few other projects as well. I was trying to do it in 5. :lol: Always plan for "Scope Creep"!

KoGz

Join the UKNO beta!
BGOL Investor
why does it need so many permissions?
Because it does a lot of shit. lol. But on the real it has a lot of instant social sharing stuff built in like facebook connectivity, instant screen shots, twitter integration, push notification and you can even record a whole game and send the video to folks. Once people start using all that shit they will be like. Okaaaay. Heyy.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
you had me worried at the beginning of this comment. I was like wtf is he doing with a hacked version of the game. But then I had to re-read it. I use to have that side hack on my blackberry as well. which blackberry are you on? I know it works on a PRIV. dm me a screenshot of what you are seeing. I thinking about solutions for the cards on the phone, but that's not a problem if you play on a tablet. Thanks for this info.

I'm using a blackberry passport. The image was fine, it was the audio that was driving me nuts. When I closed it and reopened it it was ok, so it was just stuttering. It did crash on me once tho, but whether that is your game or me running it on a bb, its hard to say.

The OS I'm using is bb 10. Colbalt on crackberry.com has a hacked version of the play store that lets you download stuff, tho it some times has a problem with apps that require google services to run. It's functional tho.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
I'll give it a download and see what's up.

Was taught at a young age to play spades and talk shit by my grandmother.

Edit*****

Smooth ass game. The one thing that's fucking me up is the deuce of diamonds as the higher deuce. The 757 in me plays it as deuce of spades, deuce of clubs, then ace of spades (keeps the Trump cards black). Only other thing is all the permissions on the Android side. Had to decline all those before playing.

Otherwise, good shit!

I was wondering about that also. It would be great to have an option to specify the top 5 high cards. Normally we do joker joker deuce ace, all spades. And that's only if we are playing the deuce as wild. I've never designated any other suit as a high card.